Forum › The Continuing Misadventures of a Yuri Otaku discussion

Out of good faith (part 1)

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

aww, that was nice (//∇//)

This also makes a couple image uploads redundant. Two translated by me (uploaded to blogger directly so it fucked up anything white and made it off white, fixed in this version) and one translated by Yuri Project (narrated in third person rather than first person)

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

It is nice but I am a bit confused that the credits page says not to upload to Dynasty. It also lists you (Arckuno on it), so it appears to be a mistake...?

It is no mistake, we must all know I was on kitchen duty and that this shouldn't be uploaded anywhere...or I was too lazy to change the credits page.

joined Apr 15, 2013

I like the yuri swamp. It looks nice.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

That last page.

.....extremely disappointing.

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

I loved page 8 X3

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

qt
picks her nose

beggars cant be choosers.

joined Jan 16, 2016

glad to see binbou scans back(?)

Lol no

joined Jan 16, 2016

Lol no

yikes

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Gelert_Xross posted:

I like the yuri swamp. It looks nice.

I'm pretty sure that's where we all already are so I'd certainly think it's nice.

joined Nov 15, 2016

I identify with page 10...

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Thanks Arckuno (or what's left of Binbou Scans...seriously i never knew they were inactive till i looked up their blogspot after reading this, what ever happened?) for more Tamamusi. I can relate to Aoi a 120%!

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

Thanks Arckuno (or what's left of Binbou Scans...seriously i never knew they were inactive till i looked up their blogspot after reading this, what ever happened?) for more Tamamusi. I can relate to Aoi a 120%!

I'm not sure they want your thanks, considering that the scanlator credit page asked specifically that this work not be uploaded to Dynasty, putting us in the same category as Mangafox. Apparently, this place is now considered a hive of scum and villainy.

A site dedicated to hosting artists' stolen work so people can read it for free with no repercussions??? Sounds pretty villainous if I weren't just being sarcastic and that this chapter is just doodles uploaded on Twitter by the artist herself.

Joking aside, you'd need the context for that credits page from like 5 different people to know exactly why it is that way. I appreciate the thanks though.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Just to ask what way did you buy the raws from? just cause you're not translating them anymore and after the fallout I dont think anyone else will upload DMT or tamamusi works on here (regardless of how I feel about that) so im going to have to go out and buy the raws just not sure where to start.

last edited at Mar 14, 2017 10:02PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rosenakahara posted:

Just to ask what way did you buy the raws from? just cause you're not translating them anymore and after the fallout I dont think anyone else will upload DMT or tamamusi works on here (regardless of how I feel about that) so im going to have to go out and buy the raws just not sure where to start.

The Zärtlichkeit du Yuri does still translate it though, just doesn't upload it to dynasty.

Pixiv booth, Comic Zin, Melonbooks, any used doujin store (like surugaya). I actually bought two copies of each one because I tear apart one copy for scanning...and I've since learned that her digital copies range from good quality to awful which is why I kept away from them mostly.

On an on topic note, there's quite a few tamamusi doujins you probably won't ever see scanned as used copies go for up to 5000 yen...unfortunately I didn't have enough foresight at the time to buy two of each. It's incredibly rare to see the price on an artists work get that inflated. I witnessed the day it went from 500 yen to 5000 yen lol

Good luck with buying doujinshi. If you can gather even a fraction of what I have in my collection, you could gain a smidgen of insight as to why I don't want to continue doing this for now...not like I've stopped collecting though, just got in an order of 20 doujins which is super light for me.

(PS out of good faith part 2 is DMT related...shrug)

Fb_img_1435237311840
joined Feb 23, 2015

Thats gross.... I mean the nose pick one...

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

I'm in the yuri swamp. I just wanted to stay one day without thinking about yuri. One. Fucking. Day.

549487_1
joined May 10, 2018

da fuck with that last page Tamamusi :D?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Kael posted:

I'm in the yuri swamp. I just wanted to stay one day without thinking about yuri. One. Fucking. Day.

I'm so lost in the yuri swamp that I don't know if I'm falling or ascending anymore.

Omg Is that an Inside Out film reference?!

To reply you must either login or sign up.