Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

That nighttime scene… I can't… I'm dying… That's too adorable. >>___<< It's quite symptomatic though. Both Yuu and Sayaka are acting as a deadlock for the other to keep their impulses in check. Though Touko has only her self-restraint (and pitch-black darkness) for that. >.>

(Pretty funny that both YagaKimi and AnoKiss have a love triangle-themed chapter with a semi-fanservice scene this month.)

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

The visual storytelling in page 20 & 21 are amazing enough already, then you realize they are a spread. Nakatani is truly the greatest yuri artist we've ever had. I'm glad she's my goddess.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

That nighttime scene… I can't… I'm dying… That's too adorable. >>___<< It's quite symptomatic though. Both Yuu and Sayaka are acting as a deadlock for the other to keep their impulses in check. Though Touko has only her self-restraint (and pitch-black darkness) for that. >.>

That scene was pure gold! Despite what she claims, Yuu is clearly in love with Touko. It's obvious, and cute.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

At this point, I'm sure Yuu (or at least her guts) deep down already knows she's in love with Touko. She's not even denying wanting to touch her anymore. Ever since chap 16 make-out session, this is Yuu's development over the chaps so far:

17: Becomes conscious around Touko because she remembers the kiss. (Possibly wants to kiss her again. Girl seems to be swallowing her saliva after staring at Touko's lips, but I could be wrong)
18: Can't even call her by her first name anymore. Thinking about how unfair Touko is in her head. Actually doesn't want Touko to stop her advances. Knows what she wants to wish for, but not sure about saying it out loud (her feelings and desire for Touko is prohibited after all if she wants to stay by her side)
19: Misses Touko over summer break and really wants to call her. Complains about Touko for not being considerate of her feelings to her friend. Buys cute PJs for summer camp sleepover (obviously for Touko, considering how she once said in one of vol 3's bonus chapter that she doesn't care about looking cute before). Very, VERY happily talks to Touko on the phone. So much so, she curls into a ball in bed while hugging her pillow tightly. Admits she feels flustered talking to Touko.
20: Tries to strip fast and goes to the bath first while trying really hard to convince herself that them seeing each other naked is nothing at all (yes, this is more of her denial attack, but hey, it's still something. Girl just learns to feel feels. Give her time before she starts feeling horny). Consciously wants to touch Touko at night, but can't because Sayaka's there.

last edited at Mar 2, 2017 2:42AM

91174211_215395393136656_8792315491096985600_n
joined Dec 5, 2016

The visual storytelling in page 20 & 21 are amazing enough already, then you realize they are a spread. Nakatani is truly the greatest yuri artist we've ever had. I'm glad she's my goddess.

You have my eternal gratitude for pointing this out. <3

I feel like that too, this chapter is so perfect. <3 Sayaka is acting as deadlock for touko too, by the way. "It's a good thing we're not alone... that could have been bad"

At this point, I'm sure Yuu (or at least her guts) deep down already knows she's in love with Touko.

That's anyone's guess. To me she's still clueless as ever ^-^ This is just speculation, but I think Sayaka's gonna kiss Touko at the end of the council play and Yuu will realize her feelings through her jealousy or something like that XD. The play is what the whole plot's been building towards, if anything major's going to happen, it's gotta be there.

last edited at Mar 2, 2017 4:01AM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Thanks, the scene wasn't quite perfect enough yet. <3

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Am I the only one feeling bad for Senpai's best friend? :(

I want to her to have a gf too :(

last edited at Mar 2, 2017 1:03PM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

You mean Sayaka? Yeah, she deserves someone too, dunno if she would get someone or would end like every other third wheel ends in any romance manga.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

You mean Sayaka? Yeah, she deserves someone too, dunno if she would get someone or would end like every other third wheel ends in any romance manga.

My guess is that the mangaka didn't have entire story before making the manga. She added Sayaka just in case if the relationship b/with Yuu and Senpai did set up to fans. Like a back up plan.

Now....Ido what will happen. I just want Sayaka to find someone too. Love Triangle yuri always leave a bad taste in mouth like Love Doctor and WTDFS.

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

Yuu's thoughts went straight into touching as well xD

The way i see it Yuu already knows but fears loosing Touko, since the sole reason she fell for Yuu was her lack of interest, and her wish to keep it mostly one sided. The bathroom scene looked a lot like she wanted to strip fast to hide her interest, she did try her hardest to control herself.

last edited at Mar 3, 2017 12:39AM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

i think this guy is gonna trigger some event with touko and yuu maybe yuu geting jelous over the guy and realizing her feelings or something

joined Sep 2, 2015

Nah; Not only do both of them know they like each other, Nakatania has also never gone anywhere near that in her writing.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

This chapter was sooooo good. lol@Yuu's boobs. Touko just admitted that if Sayaka wasn't there she'd be coming onto Yuu.

Best Mangaka Rohan

Now....Ido what will happen. I just want Sayaka to find someone too. Love Triangle yuri always leave a bad taste in mouth like Love Doctor and WTDFS.

Hey, Love Doctor left a bad taste in my mouth too with Su-Ji (and I took a LONG break because of it, came back recently) but it looks like the girl she originally liked is back in the picture and I have high hopes that it'll be better than Cha-Yoon/E-rae because personally speaking, they are becoming the dullest characters in the series.

last edited at Mar 3, 2017 1:41AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

This chapter was sooooo good. lol@Yuu's boobs. Touko just admitted that if Sayaka wasn't there she'd be coming onto Yuu.

Best Mangaka Rohan

Hey, Love Doctor left a bad taste in my mouth too with Su-Ji (and I took a LONG break because of it, came back recently) but it looks like the girl she originally liked is back in the picture and I have high hopes that it'll be better than Cha-Yoon/E-rae because personally speaking, they are becoming the dullest characters in the series.

After her friend and doctor's meeting, I started actually disliking doctor Cuz of how childish and cocky she was acting without any reason. I thought her as a cool and calm person but she is morr like one of those bully bitches.

I too have a strong that E-Rae will suit her friend better. Not to mention that ecchi dream she had ;) I hope Doctor and E-rae breaKs up soon.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

My guess is that the mangaka didn't have entire story before making the manga. She added Sayaka just in case if the relationship b/with Yuu and Senpai did set up to fans. Like a back up plan.

Considering that this is Nakatani Nio. No. Of course she probably doesn't have every single detail of the manga planned out from the get go, but I'm confident she's a careful writer who knows her story direction from the beginning. I mean, she plans out chap 10 from the beginning & this parallel between chap 1 & 16 will always be a solid evident of how brilliant she is as a writer and a visual storyteller. Anyway, I don't think Sayaka is an add-on backup plan. Her role/crush is set up very early on in the manga & her relationship with Touko serves as a juxtaposition against Yuu's (that's one of the main focus of the 3rd volume).

last edited at Mar 3, 2017 4:22AM

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

20: Tries to strip fast and goes to the bath first while trying really hard to convince herself that them seeing each other naked is nothing at all (yes, this is more of her denial attack, but hey, it's still something. Girl just learns to feel feels. Give her time before she starts feeling horny). Consciously wants to touch Touko at night, but can't because Sayaka's there.

Apart from that, Yuu's also keeping count of the number of days since she last saw Touko - there's no way she could casually remember it's been about ten days if she wasn't keeping tabs, right? Gotta love all these little details Nakatani puts in.

Also wanted to share that a Chinese scan I found has pages 20-21 are together, which makes that scene even more impactful because all three of them and their thoughts are juxtaposed against each other.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Horny Yuu? Thats something i would gladly pay to see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Mar 3, 2017 4:21AM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Fewer love triangles and more triads please.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Theater director New Love Interest in the house. He supplies Dead Sister Twinge Memories for no additional charge.

1078647%20-%20copy
joined Apr 9, 2015

I don't know about you guys, but now I wanna see a threesome from this.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

+1 To poly.

Also, I bet that that guy at the end was Touko's sister's boyfriend - or at least he liked her before she died. I'm pretty sure he won't develop feeling for Touko as some weird replacement thing, though he will bring more sister-related drama. I am looking forward to where this goes, though.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Speculation time! Now that I don't have to spoiler bar everything.

Koyomi is not satisfied with the current ending where the MC ends up choosing her lover's identity. The lover very much mirrors Yuu's relationship with Touko. This possibly means that this manga won't just end with Touko going along with the self she has around Yuu and that it's not exactly THE true identity for Touko.

Up until now, I've only considered Touko's identity crisis as being reflected in her relationships with Sayaka and Yuu, with Sayaka as someone who supports Touko's ideal self and Yuu as someone who supports Touko's more honest self. Going along with this thinking, an ending where Touko choosing to be who she is around Yuu was what I initially thought to be the obvious outcome for this series. However, this chapter with its more extensive look on the play adds another interesting layer to Touko's identity crisis that I've yet to consider & that is her relationship with her family. One of the factors that cause Touko to choose to live her sister's life in the first place is what her relatives told her upon the death of her sister: "Be like your sister." As seen in the last chapter, there's also a bit of tension between Touko and her parents. They've caught on to Touko's intention of carrying out the life of her sister and are actually worried about her. However, Touko with her inability to understand/accept others' love for her, puts a distance between her and her parents as she refuses to heed their advice.

Taking into consideration all of the relationships involved in the play and in Touko's life, we see friendship, romance, and family. Three very basic interpersonal relationships in any person's life. Touko has all three, except they are all shallow. Shallow because Touko herself refuses to accept and rely on the love and support that these three relationships can offer her since she sees love as a shackle. So, at the heart of Touko's identity crisis not only lies "who will she become?" but also "what will become of her relationships?" Because of this, I think it's smart to have Koyomi question the current ending to the play. Touko's identity crisis is much less black and white than I previously thought. And so, based on what the story has revealed thus far, my new prediction is that the play will end with the MC rebuilding her relationships from 0 while finding her identity in the process, rather than picking any 1 out of the 3. For Touko, this will be her rebirth.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I don't know about you guys, but now I wanna see a threesome from this.

I would love to see a poly relationship with an actual organic buildup.

I'm usually all for the poly ending, but I actually would rather this one not end in it because it's so obvious that Sayaka's feelings are one sided. There's never any attraction to her as more than a friend from both Touko and Yuu so it doesn't make sense for it to end in a 3P. In my opinion the chemistry isn't really there for a few 3P to work between them.

91174211_215395393136656_8792315491096985600_n
joined Dec 5, 2016

My guess is that the mangaka didn't have entire story before making the manga.

Blasphemy! This is Nakatani Nio we're talking about.

the chemistry isn't really there for a few 3P to work between them.

Agreed. Neither Yuu or Touko are attracted to Saya, and Saya's not to Yuu either. Touko's the tension point, if either Yuu's or Saya's feelings for her became known (and they will in time), she would drift apart from that person. There's no way in hell this is going to turn out poly.

my new prediction is that the play will end with the MC rebuilding her relationships from 0 while finding her identity in the process, rather than picking any 1 out of the 3. For Touko, this will be her rebirth.

I agree with the new ending you're suggesting for the play, but I'm not sure things are going to go so smoothly for the actress. I think Touko's bound to have a breakdown before she could have a rebirth.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Fewer love triangles and more triads please.

I suddenly have an image in my head of Touko, Yuu, and Sayaka as Hong Kong mobsters.

To reply you must either login or sign up.