Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

joined Dec 28, 2016

There's a typo on page 6 btw. Yuzumori is saying the line "So you want to kiss Mimika?" when the Japanese line is 「ーーーみみか私とキスしたいんだ。」said by Yuzumori so it'd be something like "So you want to kiss me." and Mimika would respond with "Ack! Er.. Yes... Uhm..."

I think it could be fixed by a comma: "So you want to kiss, Mimika?" Correct me if I'm being to liberal with the punctuation.

Ah that would make it make sense. Yes.

I edited my original post btw to add a couple more things.

last edited at Jan 27, 2017 11:13PM

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

This loli will be the death of me.

joined Jan 8, 2014

im so glad I did a full re-read before seeing the latest ch....
it's so cute and funny and I TOTALLY CALLED IT!!
Yuzumori totally knows what she's doing! ^_^
am currently having a delusion with an "older than she looks" tag where Yuzumori goes to a weird private school and they're the same age or at least both in HS nah that wouldn't happen... but yeah she totally knows what she's doing LOL

last edited at Jan 28, 2017 4:30AM

Img_2639
joined Nov 25, 2016

closed mouth screaming

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

they're so cute. and finally a real clear confession! no more wasted chappies on misunderstandings

joined Jun 12, 2012

I had the biggest grin the entire time while reading this chapter. I love this so much, lol.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Mimika is such a mess, I love her so fucking much

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

why you pretty little devil xD

joined Aug 22, 2016

That's the lewdest kiss on cheek I've ever seen.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

That's the purest kiss on cheek I've ever seen.

last edited at Jan 28, 2017 5:25PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Is Yuzumori-san 10, or 11? At this point, every year counts. If she's 11, there's 5 more years until Mimika's in the clear, in Japan. That's a long time to wait. But it's not 6 years. That's even longer.

Also, if Yuzumori-san hasn't gone through puberty, it's a good question if her feelings for Mimika will survive that.

last edited at Jan 28, 2017 6:09PM

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

I tried to enjoy ch13 but the fact that all of that was done in public had me nervous the whole time lol

Totally feel you. Especially with the kiss-question, I was like "But not THERE, right? Right!?" XD It was just a peck on the cheeck, so I guess it would have seemed sufficiently innocent for any passer-bys.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Is Yuzumori-san 10, or 11? At this point, every year counts. If she's 11, there's 5 more years until Mimika's in the clear, in Japan. That's a long time to wait. But it's not 6 years. That's even longer.

Also, if Yuzumori-san hasn't gone through puberty, it's a good question if her feelings for Mimika will survive that.

I assumed she was 12 so waiting 4 years is a lot better than 6. I assumed that because Mimika says 'but your not even 13 yet!' at one point - and I can't see why you'd say 13 if she wasn't even 12 too.

And unless I'm mistaken it never said her age in any chapter right? Just that she is in elementary school - and in Japan you can be 12 in your last year there.

edit ok per Tiran post below, she is shown to be either 9 or 10 in ch 2 - so I guess the wait will be long till she is legal.

But as to if her feelings will last till then, well they don't need to do absolutely nothing till then :) as long as it's Yuzu who calls the shots - she might be fine with kissing in relatively short order - and they could add more as she was ready for it, and just hold off the final step till she was 16 - I feel that would keep them both happy and stop them growing apart.

last edited at Jan 28, 2017 11:04PM

joined Nov 15, 2016

Yuzumori is in 4th year elementary (they say in Chapter 2), which makes her either 9 or 10. Mimika is in second year high school, making her 16 or 17.

God damn this manga kills me each and every chapter. I hang on my seat every time I get a new chapter notification hoping it's for Yuzumori. I'm not sure where they go from here, having established the couple as some kind of an item I guess we'll look further in to their interactions; Yuzumori seems to have acquired a taste for teasing Mimika while Mimika is so very painfully aware of how bad her situation is while loving it at the same time. Of course the manga has thrown a fair few curve-balls already so I could be miles off base. Either way I look forward to more Mimika freakouts, the freakouts are as cute as Yuzumori!

last edited at Jan 28, 2017 9:55PM

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Anyone willing to make avatars of the faces in this manga? They are great and amazing. (That last page this chapter damn)

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Anyone willing to make avatars of the faces in this manga? They are great and amazing. (That last page this chapter damn)

If you are on windows you can just use the snipping tool to grab any avatar you want.

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

If you are on windows you can just use the snipping tool to grab any avatar you want.

Thank you~!

Download
joined Dec 5, 2016

I waited for this, yas! it made me so happy finally. Is so cute I cant wait for more

joined Feb 15, 2013

So guys and gals, I think we just found the best lolicon manga of all times

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

From the translator's blog
(Tho the volume went out like, mid December)

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I assumed she was 12 so waiting 4 years is a lot better than 6. I assumed that because Mimika says 'but your not even 13 yet!' at one point - and I can't see why you'd say 13 if she wasn't even 12 too.

As I recall, Japan's national age of consent is technically 13 and the laws establishing it at 16 are at the prefecture level(in all prefectures). That's also when Yuzumori would be in middle school, which is probably the more important fact.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

As I recall, Japan's national age of consent is technically 13 and the laws establishing it at 16 are at the prefecture level(in all prefectures). That's also when Yuzumori would be in middle school, which is probably the more important fact.

From the source of all knowledge:

The Japanese Penal Code sets a minimal age of consent of 13 regardless of gender or sexual orientation. However, the Children Welfare Act chapter 34 forbids any act of "fornication" (淫行) with children (here defined as anyone under 18 years of age) with prefectures and districts specifying further details in (largely similar) "obscenity ordinances" (淫行条例) like adding exemptions for sex in the context of a sincere romantic relationship (typically determined by parental approval).

The age of marriage was 16 for girls and 18 for boys with parental consent in the past, but is now 17 for both genders.

It has been stated that there are two territories of Japan that have their own local age of consent laws - Marcus Islands and Okinotori Islands - with an age of consent of 13. However both of these Islands are tiny unpopulated Islands.

The 13 years old thing seems to be largely a technicality that doesn't happen in practice, save for very rare occasions. It seems unlikely at best that Yuzumori's parents would give the okay for a homosexual relationship at all, let alone at that age.

last edited at Jan 29, 2017 9:52PM

joined Feb 15, 2013

But kissing is OK, right? I assume that law only apply for sex and other lewd acts (like hand holding)

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Cute

To reply you must either login or sign up.