5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Oh that was nice, liked the way the boobs were drawn lol

joined Dec 20, 2016

Kyouko x Mami? #triggered

Seriously though, nice work.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Passionate and loving sex is great. Really enjoyed this one.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I need that third book fam

joined Apr 1, 2014

Kyouko x Mami is canon.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Kyouko x Mami is canon.

Really? When was that confirmed?

last edited at Jan 25, 2017 7:01PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Kyouko x Mami is canon.

Canon is a tough argument to get into, particularly since it's constantly changed by time travel and universal law rewriting. Official is a better word for it, since their pre-Homuloop backstory is highlighted in the third drama CD, the PSP game, and The Different Story manga and is Urobuchi-approved. Granted no one pairing is actually considered "canon" apart from Hitomi x Kyosuke, Madoka's parents, and whatever's featured in the side story manga, but there's definitely more to support the ship than, say, Mami x OL.

last edited at Jan 25, 2017 7:15PM

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

They are married in this history, right?
Because I see rings.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Kyouko x Mami is canon.

Canon is a tough argument to get into, particularly since it's constantly changed by time travel and universal law rewriting. Official is a better word for it, since their pre-Homuloop backstory is highlighted in the the third drama CD, the PSP game, and The Different Story manga and is Urobuchi-approved.

Different Story is a spinoff of the series. The writer who wrote the manga said that "Different Story" was a "what if" story of Mami hadn't died. Also in the anime Kyouko doesn't seem to show any sign's of sadness or heartbreak when she learns of Mami's death.

joined Jan 4, 2014

Kyouko x Mami is canon.

Canon is a tough argument to get into, particularly since it's constantly changed by time travel and universal law rewriting. Official is a better word for it, since their pre-Homuloop backstory is highlighted in the the third drama CD, the PSP game, and The Different Story manga and is Urobuchi-approved. Granted no one pairing is actually considered "canon" apart from Hitomi x Kyosuke, Madoka's parents, and whatever's featured in the side story manga, but there's definitely more to support the ship than, say, Mami x OL.

Maybe more than Mami x OL, but... looks at her Official tote bag Kyouko x Sayaka potentially is on a bit more of a solid footing. This was also reflected in an event I happened to catch last time I was in Tokyo. Basically, the pairing of Mami x Kyouko may make more sense than Mami x anyone else, but paring Kyouko with Sayaka seems to have a somewhat stronger position.

All that being said, personally I couldn't care less who is being paired with whom, as long as the art and/or the story are engaging. So this one easily passes my threshold for something I like.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Basically, the pairing of Mami x Kyouko may make more sense than Mami x anyone else.

I don't think Mami x Kyouko make's more sense then Mami x Nagisa XD

joined Jun 11, 2016

But I suggest we get back on Topic, This discussion is suppose to be about this particular doujin. Its not supposed to be about whether Kyouko x Mami is cannon or not.

joined Jan 4, 2014

Basically, the pairing of Mami x Kyouko may make more sense than Mami x anyone else.

I don't think Mami x Kyouko make's more sense then Mami x Nagisa XD

Yikes. That's where my brain reminded me it's time to go to bed. Yes, forgot about that and hence have to agree there. XD

(and just to note that Takeshisu can pretty much make any pairing engaging and fun -- the art really makes it a pleasure to read)

last edited at Jan 25, 2017 9:43PM

joined Oct 3, 2015

I love this pairing now! They actually look good together. Sorry Sayaka

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 2 uses slang, here is an alternative to it if anyone is interested http://move.loveisover.me/foolfuuka/boards/u/image/1484/23/1484235645204.jpg

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Kyouko x Mami is canon.

Canon is a tough argument to get into, particularly since it's constantly changed by time travel and universal law rewriting. Official is a better word for it, since their pre-Homuloop backstory is highlighted in the third drama CD, the PSP game, and The Different Story manga and is Urobuchi-approved. Granted no one pairing is actually considered "canon" apart from Hitomi x Kyosuke, Madoka's parents, and whatever's featured in the side story manga, but there's definitely more to support the ship than, say, Mami x OL.

Blasphemy! Mami x OL is the only canon ship! There's tons of evidence for it!

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ooohh myy goood!! (//∇//)\ so steamy... I like it! ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Jul 7, 2015

Kyouko x Mami is canon.

You know, it's always you guys throwing the word "canon" into everything.

Official is a better word for it

Except that's still wrong because none of those said official projects support a romance between Kyouko & Mami.
You guys project too hard when you bring up these titles into your arguments.

but there's definitely more to support the ship than, say, `Mami x OL

Wrong, KyouMami and OL are in the same level because like OL, KyouMami is complete fanon & arguing against that is a fools errand.

last edited at Jan 26, 2017 3:44AM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Not scanned I guess.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

after so much angst in SayaKyo Kyouko x Mami feels really refreshing)))) great work

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol I was wondering why this thread had so many comments ^_^

So this is the hit new pairing eh?
At first I was like no-no Mami is not a pillow princess, but that last page...heh ^_^ is the redeemer, obviously it was a rare occurrence for kyouko to be the agressor...this artist has other MmamiKyou, imma take a look

I'm quite literally digging this ship.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Granted no one pairing is actually considered "canon" apart from Hitomi x Kyosuke, Madoka's parents, and whatever's featured in the side story manga, but there's definitely more to support the ship than, say, Mami x OL.

than, homura x madoka isn't canon... that's sad (and i'm sad for the OL too)

joined Feb 1, 2013

Mami is 20 in this (since she's of drinking age), so Kyoko is 18... However, in the bonus image, Kyoko has finally put some weight on and filled out (if her bigger breasts and Mami's fuller hips are anything to go by), so they're probably both in their 20s in that image. These KyoMami comics are amazing- I love seeing the two of them happy and healthy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.