Forum › Citrus discussion

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

ummmm... I guess Yuzu is a bit like Himeko (that's her name Kitty_Kat). anyone, correct me if you this this is an inaccurate comparison, but:

**** general personality traits for both Yuzu/Himeko ****

• both are kind of airheads
  • Yuzu is very protective/caring towards Mei. Himeko is same towards Chikane
  • each has a moment where they feel compelled to put their significant others ' feelings/well being in front of their own desires
  • one could argue that physically Yuzu resembles Himeko, but I'd say that other than being blond and having healthy sized tatas (i.e. breasts), they do not really look alike.

• besides, Yuzu is rather loud and urusai (noisy) where Himeko is very quiet and almost mouse-like. however, over the course of KnoM, Himeko breaks out of her shell. In Citrus, I'm going out on a limb and saying that Yuzu is toning her "in-your-face", loud attitude down and becoming calmer (the opposite of Himeko).

well that's the way I see it. btw, I'm being lazy and decided to make general comparisons. however, a neat and fun exercise is to rewatch/reread KnoM (Kannazuki no Miko) and then compare/contrast Yuzu and Himeko for yourself.

DISCLAIMER: I'm usually full of sh%&$#*t so feel free to ignore, dispute or whatever floats your boat.

Naww man tbh you are 100% spot on

Images
joined Aug 31, 2013

I wish this will also be made into anime.. btw yuzu looks like lucy..

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Lucy? is that a character from another anime/manga? if so, which one?

Naww man tbh you are 100% spot on

Kitty_Kat, you are way too gracious.

last edited at Dec 29, 2013 9:33AM

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

The series is awesome.. WAY too awesome. XD

joined Nov 30, 2011

Lucy? is that a character from another anime/manga? if so, which one?

I'm guessing Fairy Tail

joined Apr 15, 2011

thanks Random :-)

NanoFate Testarossa
S
joined Dec 23, 2013

This Manga is really interesting.! Catches my attention.. And when will be the next chapter? T.T

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

OH mY Gosh~ I just re read this Manga and I really can't get enough of it! Need more!!!

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

http://imgfast.dmzj.com/webpic/3/dadang20140110.jpg <=== im guessing next chap will involve yuzu + mei = sex the pic for it are probably legit

joined Jan 7, 2014

loool.......

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

PFFFT Jesus christ XDDDDD
good thing the link is broken hahaha ugh

joined Jan 17, 2014

Darn it was broken " sad face" but chapter is coming out tomorrow but not the english translation yet... I rather read it raw!

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Raws are out. If anyone's interested, ici sont les raws: http://bit.ly/1gYwGRB

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

OH MY GAH... just saw the raws. those last few raw pages. ah, im so happy.

B%20x%20h
joined Jan 18, 2014

Nooo way those raws just killed me D:, I want more, in fact I want them translated >.<. By the way does anyone get the ending part with the girl with shoulder length light hair?

last edited at Jan 18, 2014 6:36AM

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

I think (speculating) that she's Yuzu's sibling. I don't understand any Japanese at all so I have no concrete evidence to say that she is her sister. But they look strikingly similar if not same.

EDIT: I forgot that Yuzu was an only child. Blondie moment, lol.

last edited at Jan 18, 2014 7:54AM

1eafaf94d436491c31016c4e6ce47819
joined May 16, 2012

but isn't yuzu an only child? maybe that girl is some sort of an underclassman or a childhood friend from somewhere else (that might have some sort of admiration to yuzu.) anyway can I now consider that last bit about them their "first real kiss" (that was probably the hottest kiss so far) and omg their reaction after realizing what they did lol... glad that it seems like her daddy woes are mending and she's starting to read those letters, this might start the "defrosting of the ice queen trope" go YUZU and conquer Mei already<3

1898251_148559548663675_1449334737_n
joined Jan 13, 2014

Oh my gosh i waited for this. So exited thah i could'nt sleep last night. Pfouah just amazing, woderfull doki doki doki i'm turning into incomptent dog mode. It's just so pfouaaaahhhhhhh. I looooveee youuuu MEI
This is to much for my libido ><' looove this

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Nooo way those raws just killed me D:, I want more, in fact I want them translated >.<. By the way does anyone get the ending part with the girl with shoulder length light hair?

It looks like it could be a childhood friend that could possibly be attracted to you know who. Bet someone is gonna get jealous >.>

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

It's good that there's a new character though. It just means that even after Yuzu and Mei have made up, there's still some obstacles in their way before they reach the "happily ever after" state.

250920-natsu_s_fury_super
joined Jan 18, 2014

Dude ch 8., plot fucking twist...English translation where are you. Waits patiently

joined Apr 15, 2011

hmmm... new character kinda looks like Yuzu.
I wonder how this person fits into the storyline?

B%20x%20h
joined Jan 18, 2014

Hmm shes supposed to be an only child but what if its like an outside child of her mum's or something, something, I dunno.... we'll just have to wait till it gets translated D:

last edited at Jan 19, 2014 3:57PM

B%20x%20h
joined Jan 18, 2014

It looks like it could be a childhood friend that could possibly be attracted to you know who. Bet someone is gonna get jealous >.>

haha I can't wait for that if thats the case, hehe a jealous someone will be aweeeesomeee

last edited at Jan 19, 2014 4:01PM

joined Apr 15, 2011

correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it Mei that initiated "first contact towards" (kissed) Yuzu? [ OK, OK, I'll go reread the previous chapters to confirm, but in the meantime... humor me on this conspiracy theory] so what if this mystery person was the reason Mei kissed Yuzu in the first place?

OK, now I'll go reread the current chapters so I can clean up this post in case I am waaaaay wrong.

To reply you must either login or sign up.