Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

I think it's about time it gets changed back.

We have Kasumi calling Sakurako her wife, we have Sakurako thinking about how her and her sister have similar taste in women, now we have Kasumi fishing candy of Sakurako's mouth with her tongue. We probably won't get a proper confession or a proper romantic kiss but I have seen one shots get the Yuri tag for less.

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Gosh they're just such good friends, innit. Real gal pals doing friends stuff being friends.

Eraser-for-really-big-mistakes
joined Jul 21, 2013

Just gals being pals guy nothing to see here
Nope

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

3 pages in, and already thinking the only way they could be more like a married couple is to actually marry.

Not looking forward to that 4 people room sharing, though. I fear it'll ruin the dynamic.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

HYPE FOR KISSU

By the way, if not for the whole series, can't we put the Yuri tag on this chapter at least? It has two different pages that would easily put it in any one-shot, like Cannibal said

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Not looking forward to that 4 people room sharing, though. I fear it'll ruin the dynamic.

I think that they're just neighbors.

Edit: Yeah, definitely neighbors who just moved in next door.

last edited at Jan 21, 2017 6:15AM

joined Apr 16, 2014

Missed my dose of sweetness from this married couple~

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

"I love cherry blossoms!"

what are you trying to say, Kasumi?

Oh shit, I didn't realize. Sakura, Sakurako.

S U B T E X T
U
B
T
E
X
T

"They're delicious" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

I can relate to Kasumi-chan on so many level's.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i missed these two. always a good read. :)

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

There's no way they can swap the candies unless they're using the tongue

Today has been a great day. Bless my life.

joined Aug 20, 2016

I was going to say get a room already but then I remembered they already have one
Eh eh get it?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Seriously? If that's the case, why can't Yukiko-sensei publish in a more yuri-friendly magazine? That's sort of depressing to know.

A few yuri artists have had a problem with this, due to the current dearth of yuri-focused magazines. Losing venues like Tsubomi and Hirari hurt a lot, and even Yuri Hime has changed focus a bit.

joined Aug 23, 2013

Welp. My day is officially saved.

That kiss was beyond glorious.

last edited at Jan 21, 2017 4:17PM

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

This chapter made me really feel that they're in a relationship. Like that kiss, and the magazine cut out that's now in her student handbook. They're so gay, is this even subtext?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Seriously? If that's the case, why can't Yukiko-sensei publish in a more yuri-friendly magazine? That's sort of depressing to know.

A few yuri artists have had a problem with this, due to the current dearth of yuri-focused magazines. Losing venues like Tsubomi and Hirari hurt a lot, and even Yuri Hime has changed focus a bit.

Hmm. I wonder if that's why Hana and Hina was cancelled from Monthly Action, a magazine that doesn't exactly focus on Yuri. And Morinaga-sensei clearly was not dialing back the yuri. And Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon is in the same magazine and it seems to me like the yuri keeps getting dialed back in it.

Edit: I miss Comic High. It wasn't a yuri publication, but it at least was friendly to the yuri that was published in it. Examples include: Girl Friends; the completion of Sighs, Kisses, and Cherry Blossom Pink; the start of Hana and Hina; Age 15; and others.

last edited at Jan 21, 2017 9:29PM

18486343_1820567218259948_7606926089368158706_n
joined Apr 7, 2012

THAT CANDY STEALING PANEL! DID THEY KISS!? ARE THEY OFFICIAL!? WHEN DID THEY START ACTUALLY GOING OUT!?

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Someone who actually speaks japanese should write here : we want to see yuri in futaribeya.
And then we should stalk editor-san's twitter or the magazine's so they know people would actually like it

4bd0af0f-922c-4062-8676-e1e2fbe0536f
joined Jan 22, 2017

Yay, its back

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Ah... it warms my heart to see more of these two. Their relationship is so sweet and comfy.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

EVERYBODY, RUN TO YOUR STATIONS! WE GOT TOUNGE INSERTION IN THAT CANDY SWAP, AND BOTH PARTS ACTED AS IF IT WHERE NORMAL! THIS MEANS KISSING IS NORMAL FOR THEM! THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN TRAINING FOR!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Someone who actually speaks japanese should write here : we want to see yuri in futaribeya.
And then we should stalk editor-san's twitter or the magazine's so they know people would actually like it

stop dude spam is bad i think we should respect the authors decitions even if it hurts

Screenshot_2016-11-14-13-53-17(2)
joined Feb 7, 2014

but but but ...........no kiss is like no salsa when you buy some tacos is almost criminal or a quesadilla without queso i doesnt make any sense

hahahahaha thats some mexican poetics for you , your post made me cooked a quesadilla

last edited at Jan 22, 2017 6:11PM

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Okay, what you send is the following:

私はホットケーキです。

That'll get the message across.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Okay, what you send is the following:

私はホットケーキです。

That'll get the message across.

LOL.
PROBABLY NOT...

To reply you must either login or sign up.