Forum › It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist discussion

joined Dec 9, 2016

Glad to know I'm not the only one who draws with condensation from the water glasses on restaurant tables

joined Feb 18, 2015

Okay, maybe they aren't quite official yet... but they're pretty damned close...

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

That was pretty chill and mature-feeling, adult life stuff is nice
Speaking of "repeating this process over and over again" and getting caught in loops, mc more or less absentmindedly drawing the infinity symbol on the table was a nice detail

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ahhh the art is pretty and the humor damn I start grinning everytime

Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Man, I love MC's design, especially those tattoos. Dayum. Also if anyone wants to read the raws (up to chapter 30), it's uploaded on /u/.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Love this comic so much ;--;. This and exciting feelings are my fave korean "yuri" comics so far. And this art is so pretty!!! They feel so authentic.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Silver haired girl. Wh-what is that... "I've always been beautiful and cool." So cute. That type of personality is amusing.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Just to be clear, the guy was, if I understood correctly, flirting/dating/asking out the silver haired girl, even though he was dating Guk-Hwa?

I didn't get exactly what he did to make her angry (except that he expected to be forgiven for whatever he's done, just like that).

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Just to be clear, the guy was, if I understood correctly, flirting/dating/asking out the silver haired girl, even though he was dating Guk-Hwa?

I didn't get exactly what he did to make her angry (except that he expected to be forgiven for whatever he's done, just like that).

We will probably get to know later

joined Aug 11, 2014

I think the idea is that he's been a shitty long-term boyfriend to dark-haired girl, borrowing lots of money from her and never returning it, and the straw that broke the camel's back was when she found him on a date with silver-haired girl. I don't think it's entirely clear how long he's been seeing silver-haired girl, but it seems relatively recent, and it doesn't seem like she knew he was already in a relationship/had actually proposed to dark-haired girl, so he was basically lying and cheating on her as well.

Dark-haired girl is pissed that he cheated on her, but more than anything, I feel like she's pissed that she wasted so much time, money, and energy on a relationship that she wasn't even enjoying with a guy who she already should have recognised was a scumbag. The fact that he was a cheating scumbag as well is just the icing on the cake, but it took him cheating for her to finally realise how worthless he always was, and that it wasn't all her fault that their relationship had been stuck in a miserable rut.

Boyfriend wants her to forgive him for cheating on her and take him back, but he doesn't understand that she's come to hate being in a relationship with him and is only now expressing anger that she'd been suppressing for a long time. I figure he's the type of character who thinks that, if he can make the cheating issue go away, then everything has to be fine, because he doesn't think she's allowed to be angry at him for things she didn't complain about at the time, or things they fought about but he considers to be settled.

last edited at Jan 17, 2017 5:17PM

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

@lazylikeyourass or anyone, can you give me the link to the chapters to 30? Foxtoon only goes up to chapter 22

last edited at Jan 26, 2017 4:19PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

@lazylikeyourass or anyone, can you give me the link to the chapters to 30? Foxtoon only goes up to chapter 22

You can find it somewhere here. Beware, chapter 30 is very lewd.
http://boards.4chan.org/u/thread/2233500#p2235892

last edited at Jan 17, 2017 5:46PM by Nezchan

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Boyfriend wants her to forgive him for cheating on her and take him back, but he doesn't understand that she's come to hate being in a relationship with him and is only now expressing anger that she'd been suppressing for a long time. I figure he's the type of character who thinks that, if he can make the cheating issue go away, then everything has to be fine, because he doesn't think she's allowed to be angry at him for things she didn't complain about at the time, or things they fought about but he considers to be settled.

Further, if what she said is correct he's got a long-standing practice of blaming anyone but himself when things go wrong, so he likely thinks he's been a great boyfriend.

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

Soo is there any way to purchase this manhwa in foxtoon? Like the same way to purchase from Lezhin?
I'd gladly waste my money for this series

last edited at Jan 17, 2017 6:36PM

joined Feb 7, 2016

You can find it somewhere here. Beware, chapter 30 is very lewd.
http://boards.4chan.org/u/thread/2233500#p2235892

I tried to read em but they wouldnt download for me?

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

I tried to read em but they wouldnt download for me?

The file sharing site they used is a little fishy. The download button opened up 3 ads before it finally worked.

joined Oct 5, 2016

Yeah it wanted me to download an executable and I was like ooooooh hohoho no, no I don't think so

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I am really a bit confused over the story now. So the main character still has lingering feelings for her ex-boyfriend, which she doesnt consciously realise or is trying to suppress, and she dumped her boyfriend becaus,e she thought he cheated on her with this girl, except the girl actually likes her instead. But her first thought isnt oh shit i misunderstood poor ex-boyf, but dw im not getting back with him anyway? If this is the case, bit of a dick move on the main characters part

He did cheat on her, both girls realises that he was two-timing them, hence why theyre both pretty done with his shit/ignoring him atm
The last misunderstanding was about short-haired girl thinking mc was gonna continue going out with the guy, despite the cheating. It was about how both of them thought the other wanted to continue dating him, but in truth, mc was only trying to warn the other girl of the exbf, and the other girl was protesting/disapproving of her maintaining her relationship with that guy (blurting out her own feelings in the process).

It's interesting that the other girl looked pretty mischievous and pethaps cunning? But she's actually short tempered and transparent on some levels

Ahhhhh OK thanks for clearing this up for me, I genuinely thought that it was a misunderstanding, so the fact that he IS actually two-timing on both of them makes me feel far more comfortable with two new chapters haha.

Also damn she dealt with those lingering feelings quick, lolol

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Yeah it wanted me to download an executable and I was like ooooooh hohoho no, no I don't think so

Yeah it's not a safe site, though I did manage to download it after getting 2 pop-ups. I did a whole computer scan after I did it, to be safe, and my antivirus didn't seem to detect anything.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

i can no longer like one of the leads more than the other. A problem I like having.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I think the idea is that he's been a shitty long-term boyfriend to dark-haired girl, borrowing lots of money from her and never returning it, and the straw that broke the camel's back was when she found him on a date with silver-haired girl. I don't think it's entirely clear how long he's been seeing silver-haired girl, but it seems relatively recent, and it doesn't seem like she knew he was already in a relationship/had actually proposed to dark-haired girl, so he was basically lying and cheating on her as well.

Dark-haired girl is pissed that he cheated on her, but more than anything, I feel like she's pissed that she wasted so much time, money, and energy on a relationship that she wasn't even enjoying with a guy who she already should have recognised was a scumbag. The fact that he was a cheating scumbag as well is just the icing on the cake, but it took him cheating for her to finally realise how worthless he always was, and that it wasn't all her fault that their relationship had been stuck in a miserable rut.

It's kind of silly, but I can definitely relate to the girl. Wasting so much time and money on someone who's just become someone you're only with because you don't want to be lonely is the worst feeling in the world, especially when they turn around and cheat on you. It's hard to get over that kind of betrayal, so in a way it's satisfying to see someone else handle it in a stronger way than I did.

joined Sep 21, 2015

Am I the only one having trouble reading this? There are times when I cannot know who is saying what and I get lost... I had to read your explanations (thanks a lot, @Gale) because I could not completely understand their interactions. I'm enjoying it though, so let's see how it ends :)

joined Feb 7, 2016

I have been reading ahead (no spoilers in this post, don't worry), and I wanted to say that this is a real high quality story for me. The characters seem very real and unique in comparison to most characters I see in Japanese manga. Han Guk Hwa (main character) is really cool, like she is someone I can know in real life with realistic strengths and faults (this is my opinion, of course not everyone will agree).

Oh man dood I feel you, I mean I love all yuri but I super love the ones with plot and beautiful character development. I like Japanese yuri because (as far as I know) they actually have a lot more than others-- but at the same time the characters might be a bit repetitive (not all). The Korean and chinese ones I've read so far are so unique and different-- so yeah I agree with ya

joined Feb 15, 2017

TRADUCT PLSSSS LIKE YOU :)

joined Jan 16, 2016

there are a lot more translated chapters available, why are they not on dynasty yet? just havent bothered, or are they not allowed from certain providers, or ?

To reply you must either login or sign up.