Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

joined Aug 22, 2016

Only good answer for this question is:

"Well, are you a cop or what?"

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

What an emotional rollercoaster.

Actually, would Mimika still be considered a lolicon when/if Yuzu grows up and Mimika still likes her? And she still isn't attracted to anyone else, I mean.

A joke goes like this

"My girlfriend's father kept calling me a lolicon because I am 35, and she is 22..

.... that totally ruined our ten-years anniversary."

Actually that does make me wonder. But like, Mimika could like both, right? I mean, she could like Yuzumori as a 10 yo kid, but also like her when she's older?
I think she'd be a lolicon in the sense that she is/was in love with a child, even after that child grows up and she's still in love with her. A person that is attracted to children (of wtv gender) could still be attracted to ppl of similar age/older right? Idk, I just don't feel like Mimika is only attracted to little girls/Yuzumori.
I wouldn't know if Mimika "isn't attracted to anyone else", tho it sounds like a poor excuse to dismiss her attraction towards a little girl as the "single target sexuality" trope. It's a common trope, but we wouldn't know if it applies or not to Mimika, it isn't specified. Yuzumori is also Mimika's first love iirc, so we can't know if it's a "recurring thing".

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Mimika's face on the last page coupled with Yuzumori's completely straight face after delivering that killer line totally destroyed any drama I felt from reading the chapter lmao.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

So what's the speculation/conjecture behind the VERY last panel. Who's mouth and what it might signify? I'm guessing it's Yuzumori doing a little "...ah~" as she can easily read Mimika's reaction to the question...

joined Mar 13, 2016

yuzumori thinking about this longterm <3 with that lolicon question xD

9muses_kyungri_25(1990)-2crop
joined Dec 9, 2016

So what's the speculation/conjecture behind the VERY last panel. Who's mouth and what it might signify?

Definitely looks like Yuzumori's mouth to me. But I think it's clear now that we can't guess what a face will mean.

last edited at Dec 22, 2016 1:14AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

I knew it! Lol, Yuzumori-san knew exactly what she was doing in all those previous chapters ^_^
Since everyone is speculating nxt ch(what with the cliffhanger an all) I think Mimika's response will be a heartful "I dunno" because she's still unsure, you could tell ny the fear in her eyes in that last question HAHAHA! But yeah she totally loves that young woman ^_^
It's all so cute and a bit unexpected, love a fast development, it shows that the yuri will be having yuri :P anywho...
Thanks for scantalating ;)

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

That reminds me, I don't think Mimika answered when Shi-chan asked her first. In the following two chapters, Yuzumori's home visit, Mimika did wonder about it again, but she first convinced herself that naahhh I just think she's cute innocent kid. She did realise that she was attracted to her later, but before she could consciously come to a conclusion, she got distracted by Yuzumori slouching and then punched herself in the face.
Mimika does think about how it's socially unacceptable and knows it's wrong, and so indirectly acknowledges it, but to the actual question of "are you a lolicon?", she never directly answers.
And now from Yuzumori-san herself tho, how is this even gonna go lmao

Even if Yuzumori reciprocates, it doesn't make it any less "socially unacceptable" tho, Mimika still has to be responsible about it, Mimika can't really... be dating a 9-10 year old...? Man idk, Idk how this can go. Not just for how Mimika is gonna answer her, but how is their relationship gonna be after this. It's treated as comedy like half the time, but the other half is Mimika seriously worrying about it too, I think it'd be really pointless if suddenly, everything becomes "fine" and Mimika stopped worrying about it. It has been building up for so long, Mimika's character development was focused around that after all, it'd be silly if that tension was all thrown away >_> But I guess it was also written with a certain feeling of fluff and cuteness most of the time? I can't imagine the topic being juggled like that, going from fluff to angst and back, but that's pretty much how it's been going. Well I don't know what to expect, I hope it keeps being as interesting

9muses_kyungri_25(1990)-2crop
joined Dec 9, 2016

Could that be the new struggle? Trying to continue some relationship while Mimika has desires for more AND Yuzu has expressed liking her in return. Would Yuzu be ok with "more" or is she mature enough to know and accept that they can't. Even if Yuzu is or at some point becomes be ok with more, Mimika has shown that she knows it's "socially unacceptable", part of her knows she can't.

But it doesn't feel like the story can be the same as it has been, with the same levels of tension.

last edited at Dec 22, 2016 3:09AM

Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Yuzumori-san's angry loli face is too cute.

joined Feb 8, 2016

Inb4 "I'm not into lolicon, I'm just into you."

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Inb4 "I'm not into lolicon, I'm just into you."

A really high possibilty.

Img_2639
joined Nov 25, 2016

Yuzumori-san's blushing angry face is adorable! >u< Thank you for the early Christmas present! Sadly, we'll have to wait again though. ;; The cliffhangers in this manga are killing me. XD

Download
joined Dec 5, 2016

THAT CLIFFHANGER AH

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER AND UGH, THE HORRIFIED EXPRESSIONS SCARE ME MUCH MORE THAN I THINK INTENDED TO

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I knew it! Lol, Yuzumori-san knew exactly what she was doing in all those previous chapters ^_^

Good point, this does imply that Yuzumori was indeed being a little tease every time. XD

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

From reddit:

Author is on one month break

:(

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

^
Not that i'm protesting or against it.

Just can't wait for more.

A9fe1102-7f0e-4701-a4a9-e2611d5c44c7
joined Jan 14, 2016

Rip Mimika

Kokoko
joined Mar 14, 2014

Yuzumori-san's angry face is cute af.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

BEFORE OPENING MOUTH PLEASE ENGAGE BRAIN.

THIS MEANS YOU MIMIKA.

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

From reddit:

I don't go reddit much, but are you saying there's a thing on reddit about yuri stuff? Or it's just random reddit about this?

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Mimika just can't catch a break. She better come out all proud screaming "I AM THE QUEEN OF LOLICONS!"

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

Dun dun duuun!!!
The question HAS BEEN ASKED!!!
poor Mimika xD

I love all the various expressions drawn for Yuzumori.

last edited at Dec 22, 2016 9:54AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

From reddit:

I don't go reddit much, but are you saying there's a thing on reddit about yuri stuff? Or it's just random reddit about this?

On the discussion thread of this series.

To reply you must either login or sign up.