Forum › Saki discussion

5524337_p0
joined Aug 11, 2015

Finally they meet each other.

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

Finally they meet each other.

Yeah ! i've waited for this moment since the series began, can't wait for next chapter !

Img_20180804_134146_602
joined Nov 12, 2016

waiting ...

loved saki nodoka mihoko ^^

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

NO FUCKING PANTSU CONFIRMED !!! ... oh yeah there was that encounter with the sister too.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

ANOTHER FLASHBACK. But this is the one I've been waiting for.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Oh Teru, you dumb dumb.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

now that the story reached an importat point, can't ritz find some good assistants, at least for applying toner?
well, i don't really mind, i still love her art, i only wish she doesn't neglect saki for the other work

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

That's some contrast there between the glorious colored pages and the rest of them.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Teru Dorkinaga

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

So short :( But finally we got to the interesting part. I love that they share the directionaly challenged gene :D

joined Jul 22, 2016

Teru is a dork too. That's great. We're finally getting to this point...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"Let's see, how do we really capture what an emotionally charged moment this is for Saki? Oh, I've got it, let's tease her bare vagina!"

joined Aug 23, 2013

"Let's see, how do we really capture what an emotionally charged moment this is for Saki? Oh, I've got it, let's tease her bare vagina!"

Based Ritz.

The thing I have found funny is that not only Saki tends get lost easily, Teru is also bad wih directions. Must be running down in the family.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The thing I have found funny is that not only Saki tends get lost easily, Teru is also bad wih directions. Must be running down in the family.

Teru ended up in Tokyo, but she was actually just planning to go to the store.

joined Apr 25, 2015

Saki really needs to increase the length of the chapters otherwise I'll be grey with grandchildren by the time it finishes.

At least we got to the interesting part.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

In the no-pants future. Saki's bare vagina expresses her suppressed feelings. Same magic that channels godlike superpowers into winning high-school mahjong tournaments.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I look forward to when they can reconcile. Teru and Saki can then dork around and Nodoka can be all like -_-

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I look forward to when they can reconcile. Teru and Saki can then dork around and Nodoka can be all like -_-

The sisters can introduce their wives to each other.

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Based Ritz.

They also both met their girlfriends while reading a book. The only difference is that Saki noticed the boobs first.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

The sisters can introduce their wives to each other.

Would be an enjoyable thing to see Saki and Nodoka double dating with Teru and Sumire/Iforgettheothergirl'snamethatI thinkyoucanshipherwith.

http://i.imgur.com/PCU7sfL.png

last edited at Dec 4, 2016 12:05AM

Img_2661
joined Dec 23, 2015

I wonder if they going to make new season for the anime series

joined Jan 8, 2016

Oh god yes plz.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

sorablu12 posted:

Not enough material yet... Around 2020 perhaps, think u can keep your love for the nopantsu Mahjong manga? I sure will

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

"Going to the nationals" is now an in-joke between my yuri friends and I to mean smexy times. >w> I'm serious, re-watch the anime and see how many times they say it while staring deep into eachothers' eyes. XD

Blnjpmvciaahk9w
joined Aug 1, 2016

No idea where to start, also does the manga just start at Chapter 105? Is there something before this? In what order do I read all of this?!?!?!

To reply you must either login or sign up.