Forum › Anime season

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Brave Witches had an interesting picture this week... ^_^ (Implied yuri sex)

And the episode in itself was pretty good. Finally Krupinski got a bit more screentime! Happy to see she's not just a comic relief, but a reliable and capable Witch!

last edited at Nov 30, 2016 4:05PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Well, this was pretty cute. Also ending was great.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Keijo is anime of the season. It is so ridiculously awesome, funny and with a badass cast!

Loved episode 9. The "Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder butt you are", and the erect-nipple-attack were simply glorious!

last edited at Dec 1, 2016 2:12PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Keijo is anime of the season. It is so ridiculously awesome, funny and with a bad ass cast!

Really, Kayo-chin?

Really?

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Keijo is anime of the season. It is so ridiculously awesome, funny and with a bad ass cast!

Really, Kayo-chin?

Really?

Sorry for being anal. It was a bit cheeky of me. Can we put all of this behind us?

I'll see myself out...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Really, Kayo-chin?

Really?

Sorry for being anal. It was a bit cheeky of me. Can we put all of this behind us?

I'll see myself out...

Don't let the door hit you in the...

Dammit!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I need a shower

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Keijo is anime of the season. It is so ridiculously awesome, funny and with a badass cast!

Loved episode 9. The "Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder butt you are", and the erect-nipple-attack were simply glorious!

catching up, and collecting gifs.
honestly, its the only show worth watching this season.

aaaagh! next season has KonoSuba and Dragon maid, lookin strong. Can't wait >.<

last edited at Dec 1, 2016 5:48PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

How can you forget Poco's Udon World ? I haven't started watching them yet, but I believe Drifters and Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikkaku are enjoyable too.

last edited at Dec 1, 2016 5:58PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Poco's Udon World ?

It's just one of "those" that are trying to be that "gem of the season". Reminds me a lot of the last season's one, the dad and his daughter one, was fairly mediocre.

I haven't started watching them yet, but I believe Drifters and Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikkaku are enjoyable too.

Watched ep 1, dropped both.
Drifters' art and setting do not appeal to me, dropped instantly.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Flip Flap... Looks like Papika doesn't know that more than one waifu will destroy your laifu
I'm scared/excited for the ending... please... PLEASE LET IT BE A HAPPY ENDING!! Don't give me a kekkai sensen ending

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Whoops, forgot Flip Flappers was today. Not watching that tonight I guess

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

I thought Yayaka was kinda of getting in the way too much before, but this episode was great. I hope they get into Papika's story soon, though.

Now with Mimi being revelead to be Papika former partner, they might actually do a story where she has to let her go and accept her feelings for Cocona, like I imagined they would.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Along with Flip Flappers, JoJo, Girlish Number, Stella no Mahou, Brave Witches, Izetta, Teekyu, Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara, Scorching Ping Pong Girls... But yeah, besides those, there really isn't anything worthwhile! xD

For me this season has been great!

Parseewtc
joined Jul 6, 2016

^ don't forget Sangatsu no Lion, Fune wo Amu, Occultic;Nine, Magical Girl Murder Simulator(this one has actual Lesbians!), Wixoss kinda, Yuri on Ice...

I know most of those don't have lady gays but honestly this season is one of the most stacked seasons in a very long time(since WInter 2014 or Fall 2012 at least). Yuri on Ice+Flip Flap alone put it above the rest of this year easily(speaking personally the only two shows I really fell in love with in the first 2 seasons were Pandora and ConRevo).

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

^ don't forget Sangatsu no Lion, Fune wo Amu, Occultic;Nine, Magical Girl Murder Simulator(this one has actual Lesbians!), Wixoss kinda, Yuri on Ice...

Actual lesbians? What is this? Is this true? I NEED TO KNOW.

I don't know any of the shows you mentioned, but since you said lesbians I am interested. :P

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

So, is Flip Flappers worth watching for the yuri? I know its aesthetically good from the few images i've saw, but i don't want my heart to be broken by the lack of yuri.

Sorry if this isn't the place for questions like that btw.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Yeah, Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku has a canon lesbian couple. Not really a series where you want to get attached to the characters, though

So, is Flip Flappers worth watching for the yuri? I know its aesthetically good from the few images i've saw, but i don't want my heart to be broken by the lack of yuri.

Not confirmed yuri, but it's currently at a point where it doesn't really make sense if you assume the characters are straight

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Yeah, Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku has a canon lesbian couple. Not really a series where you want to get attached to the characters, though

Not confirmed yuri, but it's currently at a point where it doesn't really make sense if you assume the characters are straight

Flip Flappers is "hella gay".

Magical Girl Raising Project: Canon lesbian couples sound interesting, but I heard there was a genderbend love interest, which puts me off. And I think the show's not on Crunchyroll...

I forgot to mention Long Riders! There's so much stuff to watch this season. :D

last edited at Dec 2, 2016 3:51AM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Sounds pretty much up my alley then. I'll watch it once i have the chance. Thanks for answering.

Flip Flappers is "hella gay".

Canon lesbian couples sound interesting, but I heard there was a genderbend love interest, which puts me off. And I think the show's not on Crunchyroll...

I forgot to mention Long Riders! There's so much stuff to watch this season. :D

For a moment i got confused and thought you said Flip Flappers had a genderbend love interest. Anyways, thanks for your answer too.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

For a moment i got confused and thought you said Flip Flappers had a genderbend love interest. Anyways, thanks for your answer too.

Edited it to avoid further misunderstandings! Sorry about that.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Magical Girl Raising Project: Canon lesbian couples sound interesting, but I heard there was a genderbend love interest, which puts me off

Eh, that aspect doesn't get a whole lot of focus and they die fairly early

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Magical Girl Raising Project: Canon lesbian couples sound interesting, but I heard there was a genderbend love interest, which puts me off

Eh, that aspect doesn't get a whole lot of focus and they die fairly early

Is the show worth anything? If it's better than mediocre I might consider watching it someday.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

As long as you're okay with most of the cast dying, yes

joined Jan 21, 2015

Flip Flappers 9: This episode was really gay, holy shit. When Papika and Cocona were fighting early in the episode, I think Cocona was about to tell Papika "you never consider my feelings" before she caught herself. They made a point of showing that she visibly hesitated and looked away, probably because she was remembering the conversation about love she had with succubus!Papika.
Also, it looks like Papika's getting a character arc of her own, which is a relief because we don't know that much about her at this point. So I'm guessing that if Cocona's development is about learning to accept her feelings, Papika's would be about seeing Cocona as a valuable partner, not just a replacement. The memory lapses are a bit worrying though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.