Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Uranus

I was pretty sure CCL was a she. Not being convinced, I'll stick with "them" instead.

Oh, there is no need to use "them". The two of us are quite familiar with each other, I am not guessing here. I will tease him mercilessly over this, though, so thank you~

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 6:30PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Pour finir sur une note plus sérieuse, je déconne souvent ici mais j'ai tout à l'heure pu voir "First Girl I Loved" et j'ai eu envie d'écrire dessus. Si mes talents de review ne sont pas du niveau de Serena dont tu sembles apprécier le style lorsque j'écris dans la langue de Shakespare, je pense que mon écriture en français est d'un tout autre niveau.

Nota bene : c'est UtopTia, avec un T !

Ouf, malaise, pardon xD Je crois que je l'avais mal lu depuis le tout debut >_> my bad

Alors, j'ai commencé à lire ta critique, et je bute sur cette phrase:

Est-ce qu'il te manque un mot?

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 6:38PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

That would've been terrible. Think of the potentional damages done.

Yeah. I'm really glad that I have nothing to do with this whole mess you caused.

Voulez vous coucher avec moi ? TRAP version, all hail Kaaris.

Wasn't able to concentrate on anything cause I got distracted by the bad rappers.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

This thread has been moving so fast that it has gotten way too hard to keep up.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 6:37PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Faust

Non. La phrase est la suite logique de la précédente. Pour éviter d'être redondant en répétant "le theme est..." j'ouvre directement sur le thème lui même, ladite découverte de la sexualité. Si c'est le "encore plus adolescent" suivant la virgule qui te choque, c'est encore pour éviter une répétition, la phrase dans toute sa longueur ressemblant à "Un des thèmes de ce film est la découverte de sa sexualité, et de la difficulté d'être honnête avec les autres et surtout avec soi-même, encore plus [lorsque l'on est] adolescent.

"Dès" avec accent est correct. Ce n'est pas ici un article indéfini mais un invariable qui marque une temporalité.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 6:42PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Legit nothing happened

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

We've avoided the wrath of @Nez :0

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Legit nothing happened

Nothing of value anyway. To be honst at this point I'd strongly suggest just reading the last page and sticking to the current discussion.

No need to jinx it yet.

I am confident that it was my Homura avi that's helped.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 6:42PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Keep throwing fuel on the fire.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

We're probably all being judged right now by her in a process that involves a lot of annoyed eye rolling.

I am confident that it was my Homura avi that's helped.

I'll have you know that my avatar is better than your avatar.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 6:43PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Btw for the record @Utopia, I'm not going to bother replying the next time you make a troll post to Netsuzou Trap or any of Kodama Naoko's works.

I get it, you dislike the thing, give it a rest. Stop responding to me everytime I change my avatar back to the series, it's starting to get old; I asked @Serena to stop last time only because I didn't want her to get in trouble, I don't entirely disagree with her.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Whaddaya mean, "we"?

** looms menacingly **

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Whaddaya mean, "we"?

** looms menacingly **

So, if we were to chose the only one of us that wouldn't get banned..

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You don't have to run faster than me, Utoptia, you just have to run faster than Rina.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Whaddaya mean, "we"?

** looms menacingly **

Eeep

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 6:45PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

We're probably all being judged right now by her in a process that involves a lot of annoyed eye rolling.

More like face-palming

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Friendly reminder that I am completely innocent.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 6:47PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Btw for the record @Utopia, I'm not going to bother replying the next time you make a troll post to Netsuzou Trap or any of Kodama Naoko's works.

I get it, you dislike the thing, give it a rest. Stop responding to me everytime I change my avatar back to the series, it's starting to get old; I asked @Serena to stop last time only because I didn't want her to get in trouble, I don't entirely disagree with her.

Where's this coming from, it's been a long time since I did that. I don't like that autoritarian tone of yours, I thought we agreed it was a mutual teasing. Nothing forces you to ceaselessly spam it either.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

You don't have to run faster than me, Utoptia, you just have to run faster than Rina.

Not sure if I get what this meant, but I'm getting tired of their trolling; I do apologize for what happened earlier, but I'd prefer to be able to like something in peace.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Not sure if I get what this meant, but I'm getting tired of their trolling; I do apologize for what happened earlier, but I'd prefer to be able to like something in peace.

And I'd rather have you like something in peace, meaning liking without splashing it everywhere to the point it becomes a general trend.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Where's this coming from, it's been a long time since I did that. I don't like that autoritarian tone of yours, I thought we agreed it was a mutual teasing. Nothing forces you to ceaselessly spam it either.

I didn't though? I like the pairing and so I use an avatar of it. My post that I asked @Faust, @Serena and @Neko chan to read was because I know they had shown interest in Kodama Naoko's works.

And yes, it was mutual, but I mentioned to stop doing that after @Serena's post because I myself was getting bored of it; me changing my avatar did not change that fact, but yet you still felt compelled to reply to me.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 6:53PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Sure, whatever. it's a dialogue of the deaf anyway, and I'd rather turn a deaf ear to this.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

@Rina @Utopia

Happy now Utopia ?

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 6:53PM

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Hahahaha it was all me!!! >:) the evil Neko! Nyahahahahah! No lol jk I have no idea, what the hell has been going on, there is sooooo much since I left, Rina-senpai did you change your profile?

joined Sep 21, 2014

Utoptia, I hadn't heard of this movie before, it seems... really dramatic and angsty, actually. Des ados troublés, confus, qui font des bêtises. I feel like there was a time when I would have been more interested in these kind of movies, but rn I'm feeling a lil bit detached and sort of avoiding drama I think will get to me. Seems like you enjoyed it, however. I'll have to admit that my curiosity is piqued, I'll remember it for another time.

To reply you must either login or sign up.