Forum › Bakeneko System discussion

joined Jan 22, 2015

There's a boatload of moe and a really erotic catgirl. I'm gonna be watching this one.

blushing girls are best girls

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Having a bit of a hard time understanding what the characters are talking about, translation is grammatically correct but a little strange. Is Sasuke able to read MC's mind? And is this really subtext because the characters were blushing A LOT

joined Sep 9, 2016

Having a bit of a hard time understanding what the characters are talking about, translation is grammatically correct but a little strange. Is Sasuke able to read MC's mind? And is this really subtext because the characters were blushing A LOT

I saw this on another site before it made its way to Dynasty, and I was having the same problem. It appears to be more of a stylistic choice that makes it really... difficult... to understand. Very strange choice, from my perspective, to substitute thought bubbles for speech bubbles on the MC.

last edited at Nov 15, 2016 11:28PM

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I saw this on another site before it made its way to Dynasty, and I was having the same problem. It appears to be more of a stylistic choice that makes it really... difficult... to understand. Very strange choice, from my perspective, to substitute thought bubbles for speech bubbles on the MC.

It's not just that though. There's an incoherent feel to the dialogue. All of the characters seem to use an odd syntax and respond oddly to each other

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

It's not just that though. There's an incoherent feel to the dialogue. All of the characters seem to use an odd syntax and respond oddly to each other

I suspect those that know/understand the mc, are able to read her thoughts because she is so shy so they know her well enought(?)

Tmp-cam-763312794
joined Sep 23, 2016

Aoi reminded me Homuhomu Amy ver. in some madomagi doujin

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Can't go wrong with cats

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

I can kinda relate to Aoi when it comes to cute stuff.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Cats are fine too

Itshappening
joined Feb 13, 2013

Cats huh I am ready

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I agree that this seems a bit hard to read at times, though still mostly understandable. Is it just me though, or does the pacing also seem oddly meandering for the page count so far? I am just usually fine with a relaxed pace so it felt a bit off.

With that said, gosh darn the amount of cute on display. Seems like a pretty interesting premise too, interested to see where the story goes from here.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Man, Sasuke's really changed since Naruto ended.

Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

Any chances we get yuri out of this?

joined Nov 11, 2010

The thought bubbles seem to be being used to indicate that she's whispering. At least, that's how I took it.
The English is a bit weird, but nothing that makes it completely unintelligible, thankfully.

And all the cats, human form or not, are super adorable! After all the serious, creepy, and bloody things that I've been reading lately, this really hits the spot!

Fotoram.io
joined Apr 17, 2015

Cats/10.. Too cute

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Nukoduke + yuri ? I'm in !

joined Jan 8, 2014

It's super moe, and the promise of more cat people has got me reading this...hope we get regular updates!
Thanks for scantalating!
btw...I assumed that Sasuke can read her thoughta because they have a mystical link or whatever?

joined Jan 31, 2013

I hope someone will pick this up again. =(

Img_20211010_092550
joined Mar 7, 2017

this is really interesting. So the mc is VERY shy yet sometimes can speak out loud(mostly to Sasuke) and since Sasuke is her Bakemono she can read her thoughts.

Hopefully this will be continued.

joined Nov 11, 2010

If I can find some RAWs, I might do this as a fun project until a group decides to pick it up. Will not guarantee one ounce of quality though, since I'm a noob at just about everything.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Is this still a thing?

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I guess not.

To reply you must either login or sign up.