Forum › Netsuzou Trap discussion

Bikkiav
joined Feb 9, 2015
C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Lol I would never in a million years thought this would have small chances to get anime adaptation...but I was thinking it would be cool it it ever got one

1eafaf94d436491c31016c4e6ce47819
joined May 16, 2012

wow this get animated? haha

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-14/naoko-kodama-yuri-manga-ntr-netsuzou-trap-gets-tv-anime-in-2017/.108829

Unexpected news. Never did got around to reading this but looking forward to the anime adaptation.

Fairly certain this will have a yuri end ultimately. Ever more so looking forward to seeing this animated

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 7:53AM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

So its getting an adaptation?

Nice joke

...wait it's not a joke? It actually IS getting an adaptation?

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Yup, this is getting anime adaption, and is so dangerous title to the fandom

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

The author has said before this is yuri, so pretty sure there is no problem we won't get a yuri ending. I'm excited for this. Feels like I haven't seen any mature yuri since KnM days. Sure, there were some VDM and Queen's Blade here and there, and then subtext shows and moe comedy shows.
But angsty yuri that deals with more realistic, every day life issues is very rare.

I wonder how they will animate it, since it's pretty echii in every chapter. Shows like this don't generally go well, so I hope they tone down these parts and focus on the angsty parts and the relationship development.

1eafaf94d436491c31016c4e6ce47819
joined May 16, 2012

Shit series getting animated, oh well.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Wow, so we're going to get anime adaptations of two of the most hated yuri series? 2017 looking like a really interesting year for yuri. I don't know how they would make an anime out of this series though, it has way too few chapters to have a complete season. Maybe 6 episode OVAs?

last edited at Nov 15, 2016 11:03AM

11828559_843014909109816_2387147465110623620_n
joined Aug 2, 2015

A show about lesbian NTR's, and it's getting animated. I don't know how it got green lit, but at least there's something new to look forward to.

joined Jun 12, 2015

http://netsuzoutrap.com/
https://twitter.com/NetsuzouTRap
What a surprise. Interesting that both Citrus and NTR are licensed. Maybe they want to promote them worldwide?

PS: Interview with Saburouta and Kodama Naoko on Comic Natalie.
http://natalie.mu/comic/pp/yurihime02

last edited at Nov 15, 2016 12:24PM

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Maybe I'm the only one with this opinion, but I'm actually a little bit happy about this information because we've finally a yuri anime even if this is in 2017. (Was a yuri anime coming this year? I don't know.) And this is something new with the theme, even if this anime is...special... (Btw, I read a few german comments about the adaption, a few of them act happy. Okay, there aren't so much fans...)

But I wonder how they make this. I mean there are a few interesting? NSFW scenes, so I think the anime will get an older rating.

Wow, so we're going to get anime adaptations of two of the most hated yuri series? 2017 looking like a really interesting year for yuri. I don't know how they would make an anime out of this series though, it has way too few chapters to have a complete season. Maybe 6 episode OVAs?

What is the other anime you're talking about? I only found something about Netsuzou Trap.

The third volume will come in a few days in Japan, if the adaption is coming 2017 maybe we can make a 12-episodes anime.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

What is the other anime you're talking about? I only found something about Netsuzou Trap.

The third volume will come in a few days in Japan, if the adaption is coming 2017 maybe we can make a 12-episodes anime.

Citrus is the other series getting an anime in 2017. And how many chapters are out there of NTR? I thought they have only released 13 chapters, thats why i thought it would be hard to get a full season

last edited at Nov 15, 2016 12:29PM

joined Dec 9, 2014

I wonder how Yuma's and Hotaru voices will be. I'd imagine Hotaru sounding a bit like Matsuri's from Citrus, and Hotaru's voice like Yuzu. Although I'd really like if Hotaru actually has a smoother voice instead of a more child-like. But she always just striked me like this type.
Also Fujiwara's voice actor is the one of Sebastian from Black Butler.

Maybe I'm the only one with this opinion, but I'm actually a little bit happy about this information because we've finally a yuri anime even if this is in 2017. (Was a yuri anime coming this year? I don't know.) And this is something new with the theme, even if this anime is...special...

Yeah, my thoughts too. Back in September I thought it would be really cool to have this type of manga animated. I never expected for it to actually happen though.
But the shistorm is already here, so I'll try to stay away from the forums a bit. It's certanly controversial, but Ithink it doesn't deserve the hate it gets.

last edited at Nov 15, 2016 12:33PM

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Citrus is the other series getting an anime in 2017. And how many chapters are out there of NTR? I thought they have only released 13 chapters, thats why i thought it would be hard to get a full season

Wait, Citrus is one of the most hated yuri adaptions or is this just your opinion?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-14/naoko-kodama-yuri-manga-ntr-netsuzou-trap-gets-tv-anime-in-2017/.108829

Read one of the last sentences, volume number three is coming on Friday in Japan, so maybe we can have enough stuff for 12 episodes when the anime is coming out.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Wait, Citrus is one of the most hated yuri adaptions or is this just your opinion?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-14/naoko-kodama-yuri-manga-ntr-netsuzou-trap-gets-tv-anime-in-2017/.108829

Read one of the last sentences, volume number three is coming on Friday in Japan, so maybe we can have enough stuff for 12 episodes when the anime is coming out.

Well, based on the Dynasty Reader's community and several other yuri-based websites opinion of both series, i'll say that Citrus and NTR are two of the most disliked yuri mangas out there. I don't really hate either of them, in fact, i really like Citrus. I don't care for NTR though, too much het drama IMO.

I do hope both anime adaptations do great, since it could mean better series like Bloom into you could get adaptations in the future as well.

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

But the shistorm is already here, so I'll try to stay away from the forums a bit. It's certanly controversial, but Ithink it doesn't deserve the hate it gets.

Well I guess we're one of the few people's who are not so angry/annoyed/whatever about the adaption. ^^
I don't know if I should stay away from the forums too, maybe I will try to defend the manga even if this is just a little bit. :D I like the mangaka's works so I'm a little bit happy about the adaption and I'm pretty sure the manga will have a yuri end^^

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Well, based on the Dynasty Reader's community and several other yuri-based websites opinion of both series, i'll say that Citrus and NTR are two of the most disliked yuri mangas out there. I don't really hate either of them, in fact, i really like Citrus. I don't care for NTR though, too much het drama IMO.

I do hope both anime adaptations do great, since it could mean better series like Bloom into you could get adaptations in the future as well.

I see. Funny, it's always like this. If something is hyped than there are always much people who dislike this. (Hey, everybody has his/her own opinion ^^)

I don't like NTR that much, but I think the Citrus-anime would be very interesting. ^^

Bloom into you would be a very interesting anime adaptation I agree here. Maybe in 2017 too xD

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I see. Funny, it's always like this. If something is hyped than there are always much people who dislike this. (Hey, everybody has his/her own opinion ^^)

I don't like NTR that much, but I think the Citrus-anime would be very interesting. ^^

Bloom into you would be a very interesting anime adaptation I agree here. Maybe in 2017 too xD

I'm really excited for the Citrus anime to be completely honest, but i'm wary about the NTR one due to the amount of het stuff it has. I'm willing to give it a chance though, so hopefully it gets a decent adaptation.

I would love to see a Bloom into you anime as well, but i think we'll have to wait a little longer for that one.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

So I read through all 12 available chapters of this, and if anyone wants to see my reaction towards the whole thing, look no further than a gander to the cafe.

All I will say here is this, I loved Hotaru and her interactions with Yuma, I want to see them get together, and lastly, if this gets a yuri-end, it'll very likely be my be all and end all, yuri manga.

last edited at Nov 15, 2016 2:44PM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

So I read through all 12 available chapters of this, and if anyone wants to see my reaction towards the whole thing, look no further than a gander to the cafe.

All I will say here is this, I loved Hotaru and her interactions with Yuma, I want to see them get together, and lastly, if this gets a yuri-end, it'll very likely be my be all and end all, yuri manga.

Glad to hear your thoughts on this series and that you actually like it. Can't say i share your opinion, since the reasons why you like it are exactly the reasons why i don't care about it at all. Still, its always nice to hear people's opinions on stuff you don't particularly like.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ I hope I didn't come off as too aggressive in that post...kinda was a bit in a rather heated mood when I wrote it. Still, glad you liked reading it ^ _ ^

But yeah, I can see why the content in this might not sit well with some people, be it on a surface level of uneasiness or on a personal level of discomfort, I respect that. I just really dislike the idea that Hotaru somehow deserves less sympathy than a side character and is being painted as "antagonistic" when imo she is suffering the most out of everyone.

I mean, having such an immensely passionate love for someone, but yet being unable to express it, having to feel that those emotions are somehow a burden to that significant someone and thus resorting to self-destructive practices to "get over it", out of thinking that it's the best outcome for said person if those emotions could just be "burried".

The feelings that Hotaru has, is something that I could relate to deeply on an emotional level. Sure, the circumstances might not be exactly as what she is going through, but I can understand that feeling of not caring for your own well-being just because you feel that the life of the person you love is much more precious and important, the insecurity and self-hatred that is even needed to feel like that. It is because of this that I want to see her get together with Yuma, for her to finally get that happiness that she quite honestly deserves.

last edited at Nov 15, 2016 3:51PM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I'm not a fan of Netsuzou Trap or Citrus, but I doubt the Japanese care about what us overseas fans think. As long as they're buying it, we're not important. In any case, I think this is a great step forward for yuri in general because we've seen so little of it in anime thus far. Of course, I'd personally much rather see something like AnoKiss, YagaKimi or perhaps something like Okujou no Yurirei-san and Flowers get adapted (although that's just wishful thinking on my part), haha.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, whatever western fans think of the series, Japanese fans clearly like it (and Citrus) because both seem to be doing quite well.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

@Rina No don't worry, you didn't came off as a aggressive or anything. It's nice to see a passionate opinion once in a while. Anyways, i like Hotaru but her constant need to put herself in shitty situations just because she hates herself kinda gets tiresome and it becomes difficult to feel sorry for her.

@Seira I feel that if Citrus and NTR's anime adaptations do well in sales and ratings, we will see the likes of AnoKiss and YagaKimi animated in the near future. There was also some rumors earlier in the year about Kindred Spirits getting an anime if the reaction from the VN was positive here on the west, but i haven't heard anything for a while. Maybe if we get a sequel of it, we would get an anime.

BTW, theres nothing i would like more than a Flowers anime, but i feel that no matter who gets to animate it, it would never look as good as the VN does. Still, Yuzuriha animated is something i need in my life.

To reply you must either login or sign up.