Forum › The Feelings We All Must Endure discussion

[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

Thank you so so much for the RAWS!! does anyone happen to have ch 10? I cant seem to get my hands on that chapter! :/

last edited at Aug 22, 2013 6:43PM

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

This link should work, I put the raws in a folder.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/7jbvuz6pnj7z4/Chapter4-12

this is too tempting to read. gawd. help me resist this temptation! but looking at the title, it's like answering back to me saying, yeah bro i feel your pain, just keep staring at me and repeat the mantra: these are "the feelings we all must endure."
as someone who's simply a leech, to the people behind this ~please pardon my transgressions. I shan't stray off the right path~ i guess i'll just have to wait for the translations no matter how long it takes.

joined Aug 20, 2013

Thank you so so much for the RAWS!! does anyone happen to have ch 10? I cant seem to get my hands on that chapter! :/

Whoops. I have chapter 10 but I must of forgot to add it. I'll add it when I finish work.

joined Aug 22, 2013

Whoops. I have chapter 10 but I must of forgot to add it. I'll add it when I finish work.

AWESOME!~ Thanks a lot!!! ヽ(;▽;)ノ

last edited at Aug 22, 2013 7:52PM

joined May 22, 2011

really not sure why people seem to like this one. i simply cannot see the appeal. i want to like it, but when i look for reasons to be able to do so, i come up empty. oh well.

joined May 31, 2013

really not sure why people seem to like this one. i simply cannot see the appeal. i want to like it, but when i look for reasons to be able to do so, i come up empty. oh well.

I like the depictions of dysfunctional relationships, reminds me of my bad decisions in dateing partners early in life.

joined Aug 22, 2013

"THIS IS A MASTERPIECE!!~" is what i think.. lol! I like how Amano Shuninta bring each character to life and makes the story complex yet just simple. "The feelings we all must endure" is indeed a perfect title for the story, at least, that's what i felt after 'trying' to read the raws. Anyhow, you should keep reading!! you can find your reason later :D

last edited at Aug 23, 2013 4:00AM

joined Aug 20, 2013
joined Aug 22, 2013

chapter 10 has been added.

Once again, thank you very much!! you are an angel :D

joined Aug 31, 2013

Does anyone know Chapters 4-12 summaries? Thanks :)

joined Nov 11, 2010

lol, Yes, I am still catching up on uploads from back in the middle of August. Do have to say that after reading chapter 3 and then rereading chapters 1 and 2 (and then chapter 3 again), I am blown away by this series. "Masterpiece" is pretty fair; I'm seriously excited about the potential of the writing and the unity/depth of characterization for the characters.

Although it was a bit much to try to get a handle on them all with just the first one or two chapters, the main cast really is so distinct. You definitely have to pay a lot of attention to pretty much every panel in order to keep up with all of the concurrent relationships and developments, but the writing has been very compact and deftly handled thus far. I also have to say that the variety of personalities and their differing levels of maturity strikes me with such a strong sense of realism it almost makes me think of Girl Friends, college edition.

Ruki, as the main character, is extremely naive. Not only failing to recognize her interest in Sacchan in the first place, chapter 3 was also very interesting in that as far as I can tell Ruki might have fabricated up a "such a nice atmosphere" from her own perspective. Ruki is very interested in Sacchi, but the Sacchi of the current moment seems like she has not the slightest reason to be interested in her.

I find Fue's sleepiness to be rather one-note. But I do figure that her lack of a sex drive probably stems more from not even being in love with Asuna than any actual problems with her body.

I'm presently holding back on moral judgements against Asuna and Meru. Asuna is cheating, Meru is aggressively appealing to Asuna's/indulging in her own base instincts, but if they would both eventually just calm down a little they would probably be good for each other. I think Asuna is or was simply unbelievably attracted to Fue since some time earlier, is used to being and presenting herself as a 'good' person, and got Fue to agree to go out with her based on that. However, she actually has a strong underlying sexual appetite which used to get fulfilled through fooling around with Meru, and through which Meru is fighting to get her back. The issue is that Asuna is so attracted to Fue that until and unless Fue actually outright rejects her, she probably won't be able to give their relationship up. However, Asuna is so preoccupied with maintaining their current relationship that she can't realize or the understand the root problem that Fue doesn't love her.

Remia is mature and experienced, promiscuous but possibly underneath it all a good person. On the one hand she disapproves of Asuna's infidelity, on the other she aggressively and underhandedly tries to chase down 'prey' like Ruki and Sachi. I am rather inclined to like her but sometimes it feels like she uses her obvious edge in experience/maturity over others (i.e. Ruki) for her own gain, not really to help them out.

Masa is pretty much straight up awesome, apparently both smart and naturally gifted (also athletic, but bad at singing) but also coming from a rich family. Her pragmatically careless (but high-achieving) approach to her schooling/college demonstrates a different kind of maturity from Remia. Masa's provided a lot of the greater moments in the manga so far, and her potential pairing with Fue sounds really interesting, but so far she's the primary character about whom I'm wondering whether can actually be roped into this sordid circus of sexuality surrounding the other characters.

Finally, Sachi seems like she's gained a lot in terms of opening up her world and just having friendly advice from her relationship with Remia. Her relationship with her boyfriend and basically way of living up to now have been littered with obvious problems, but Remia's advice and perspective presently seem much more useful than Ruki's could be in helping her get ahead. With regards to Ruki, I think on the one hand she might not appreciate Ruki's obviously critical attitude about her boyfriend, but on the other she might actually want to be friends and privately sensitive about Ruki's entry-exam incident due to Ruki's perceived negative feelings for her stemming from it. Overall I also have to admit that Sachi seems to possess a lot of conventional feminine beauty which makes me want to support an ending with Ruki.

Anyway, the main idea of this post, was to think back to this page from chapter 2, and try to match up the shoes with each character: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_feelings_we_all_must_endure_ch02#3

From left to right, top to bottom, my guesses are: Ruki, Asuna, Meru, Remia, Masa, Sachi, and Fue. Meru and Remia were the toughest calls for me, with some possible overlap with Sachi's. Also I'm not confident in the basis for my guess for Masa's but it seems like the only pair which would fit.

last edited at Oct 13, 2013 6:41AM

joined Aug 19, 2012

I just read chapter 13, and it was amazing.

I don't want to spoil, but I am glad there was at least a happy ending to that arc. I was on the edge since ch12 since everything seemed so bleak

last edited at Oct 23, 2013 11:58PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

You can spoil without spoiling! By using spoiler tags yay!

Sorry, I just felt...obligated to say that.

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Anyway, the main idea of this post, was to think back to this page from chapter 2, and try to match up the shoes with each character: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_feelings_we_all_must_endure_ch02#3

From left to right, top to bottom, my guesses are: Ruki, Asuna, Meru, Remia, Masa, Sachi, and Fue. Meru and Remia were the toughest calls for me, with some possible overlap with Sachi's. Also I'm not confident in the basis for my guess for Masa's but it seems like the only pair which would fit.

According to the chapter, it should be like this:

Fue's - Asuna's - Meru's - Remia's
Ruki's - Sachi's - Masa's

The only one I guess right without peeking is Masa's, which suit her style...
you know, like wearing shirt and all despite being a rich

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

This link should work, I put the raws in a folder.

WOw you are gREAT THANK YOU

last edited at Dec 7, 2013 5:44PM

Etoile
joined Dec 10, 2013

I don't want to spoil, but I am glad there was at least a happy ending to that arc. I was on the edge since ch12 since everything seemed so bleak

where did you find chapter 13 raw? I reeeeeally need to see it. Even though I can't understand japanese, but I'm waiting for so long that I can't hold myself anymore!! xD

joined Apr 15, 2012

where did you find chapter 13 raw?

joined Dec 20, 2013

Just to confirm...These series have 3 volumes and it's complete?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Vol. 3 was released in Japan three days ago. I Just looked in vol. 40 of Yuri Hime, and that chapter (chapter 14 on special paper) is explicitly labeled as the final chapter.

last edited at Dec 21, 2013 2:19AM

joined Dec 20, 2013

Vol. 3 was released in Japan three days ago. I Just looked in vol. 40 of Yuri Hime, and that chapter (chapter 14 on special paper) is explicitly labeled as the final chapter.

Thanks for your confirmation, Fly by Yuri .
Since it's the end, I don't know if it's bad or good. Lets hope this project gets some more translations.

joined Aug 19, 2012

Since it's the end, I don't know if it's bad or good. Lets hope this project gets some more translations.

It ended very abruptly and I am very sad

I really like the series, but it seems author had to rush end it. Few things are still not resolved, and those that are feels rushed and unnatural.

And the best pair got an ambiguous end.

last edited at Jan 5, 2014 4:01AM

joined Aug 19, 2012

where did you find chapter 13 raw?

http://manhua.dmzj.com/gouchengwodeshijiedechenaiyiyangdedongxi/

joined Dec 20, 2013

It ended very abruptly and I am very sad

I really like the series, but it seems author had to rush end it. Few things are still not resolved, and those that are feels rushed and unnatural.

And the best pair got an ambiguous end.

:(

If it's like that, let's hope for a extra ...

last edited at Jan 5, 2014 12:27PM

joined Jul 17, 2013

; ; Sacchan's boyfriend is a cunt!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Such fearless mangaka trying out with 7 characters... And all my attention goes to Fue chan and Maasa!
And fuck that guy, I can see violence coming...ugh

To reply you must either login or sign up.