Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I could be mistaken about your work. I thought i read something about you researching and writing stuff. I thought somebody asked you about what or where you worked but you couldn't tell. Or, maybe i must be dreaming, because it has been several months since those posts. Hahaha...

I used to work in research for a drug company so maybe I mentioned something about that before lol. Now what I do involves more writing and less programming.

Mostly just work. I think it is life partner. Hahaha.
I find nothing more exciting than being at home reading abour stocks on my beju (bed seju). Totally lost interest in WDTFS and other mangas.

Lol no more WDTFS and manga but you have a bed seju? I've kept up with the recent chapters, but it's pretty luke warm these days.

Did you travel anywhere just for fun after you exchanged rings with your girlfriend?

We haven't had time to travel together much in recent history, but at least for Thanksgiving we'll go visit my parents and see a basketball game.

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

I could be mistaken about your work. I thought i read something about you researching and writing stuff. I thought somebody asked you about what or where you worked but you couldn't tell. Or, maybe i must be dreaming, because it has been several months since those posts. Hahaha...

I used to work in research for a drug company so maybe I mentioned something about that before lol. Now what I do involves more writing and less programming.

What's more exciting about writing than coding?

Mostly just work. I think it is life partner. Hahaha.
I find nothing more exciting than being at home reading abour stocks on my beju (bed seju). Totally lost interest in WDTFS and other mangas.

Lol no more WDTFS and manga but you have a bed seju? I've kept up with the recent chapters, but it's pretty luke warm these days.

I named my bed after Seju's character became so sympathetic and unlikable. Now, i have really forgotten the black hair woman's name lol...she has become a lost character to me. I have tried so hard to remember her name but just couldn't remember a thing. Haha...

Did you travel anywhere just for fun after you exchanged rings with your girlfriend?

We haven't had time to travel together much in recent history, but at least for Thanksgiving we'll go visit my parents and see a basketball game.

Cool. Have you thought about traveling overseas? Maybe travel to Korea to find a Seju look alike? Hehehe..

Can you still speak Chinese?

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl
I only have one wifey..for now xD
And i didn't get married before dofu. Marriage is still...too far of a sight for me. Hehe

Tofu san
Things are okay. A bit busy and some conflicts but everything should be fine. Lol
I'm glad you exchanged rings with your gf !! Omggg we have to be updated about stuffs like this xDD

note: Snow started last Friday and I'm loving it coz I can wear my winter stuffs again xDD

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Hullo!

How's life been treating y'all? Northeastern 'Murica isn't loving this weird fall weather what's with Matthew looming.

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl
I only have one wifey..for now xD
And i didn't get married before dofu. Marriage is still...too far of a sight for me. Hehe

Tofu san
Things are okay. A bit busy and some conflicts but everything should be fine. Lol
I'm glad you exchanged rings with your gf !! Omggg we have to be updated about stuffs like this xDD

note: Snow started last Friday and I'm loving it coz I can wear my winter stuffs again xDD

You guys take all the snow from us hahaha. Don't let any flake falls to your ally below. Protect us from snow ms warrior kk. Actually, for the most part since we started this thread, i thought you came from Brazil.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hullo!

How's life been treating y'all? Northeastern 'Murica isn't loving this weird fall weather what's with Matthew looming.

Hey ...how's everything going?
Are you watching the weather news?

joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl
I think..the one from Brazil is... Azai ..

thranduilion
Life is good. Weather is good. Can't complain xD

last edited at Oct 9, 2016 4:40PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl

I thought both of you were from Brazil.
So, where have you been or what have you been doing in the past couple of months?

joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl

Nope. I'm originally from Philippines and moved here in Canada xDD

So, where have you been or what have you been doing in the past couple of months?

I'm doing someone hahahahhaa
Jk. I was just busy with work and stuffs xDD

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl

Nope. I'm originally from Philippines and moved here in Canada xDD

Hahaha. Who are you doing xxx with? Are you cheating on your waifu?

I guess work is our life. It takes most of our time. Do you like your work? Any hot babes at your workplace?

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

KitKat101

Yo sup. Anyone alive ?
I miss yall :(

I am! Just not showing up... And I also miss you all \ (T^T) /

dofudofu

Hey! Sorry I haven't checked in much. Life's been busy but I do still find time to binge manga/manhwa once in awhile. Thiaguinho, we did exchange rings and are planning to have the wedding in the spring. KittoKatto and everyone else, how's things? Hope you're all doing well.

Awesome, congratulations, as for how I am, depressed as always and barely doing anything, not even work, to be honest if it was not to go vote and to go to dentist I would not even remember when was last time I got outside...

Completely unrelated, but I just can't say congratulations without thinking about Evangelion anime ending and people becoming tang...

mvl89 and KitKat101
I'm the one from Brazil besides Azai

KitKat101

I'm wonder if you're really joking... xp

mvl89

Any hot babes at your workplace?

Asking the right questions~~ xp

So, how everyone doing? What you guys think if we made a group somewhere to talk in real time like Skype, Facebook, Discord or something like that? The thread is kind of slow and don't look like will have much action anymore, so that's kind of an option now, though for me either way is fine.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Rainy, please reply to your queen. You need some spankies for not telling me that you are will get married soon to some rich dude. Reply.

last edited at Oct 20, 2016 8:53AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hey thiag sama...i'm in with your idea. Why dont you create an FB group?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Rainy, please reply to your queen. You need some spankies for not telling me that you are will get married soon to some rich dude. Reply.

Lol...
R u a queen or a detective?
Or maybe a paparazzi? xD
That rich dude is unexpectedly an emperor lol..
So i am an Empress..
Bow down to me Tsundere Queen...

Liar. I see. So you married an 80 years old man. Wow. I am shocked.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Lol...
R u a queen or a detective?
Or maybe a paparazzi? xD
That rich dude is unexpectedly an emperor lol..
So i am an Empress..
Bow down to me Tsundere Queen...

Liar. I see. So you married an 80 years old man. Wow. I am shocked.

Well.. I have considered it well.
First, i have insured him with super high premium. No need to ask who will be the heir. I am the policy holder.. When he lives, i am rich. When he passed away, i ll be richer..

N if sth happen to him, i ll be the reigning empress... I ll make new regulations.. All queens should be naked.. So u better get prepared.

Lol...sure sure. Good luck claiming his life insurance. Fake emperors like yours don't have life insurance. You will end up broke.

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Knock knock

A-anyone home?

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89

Hey thiag sama...i'm in with your idea. Why dont you create an FB group?

Well, first we need to see if anyone else likes the idea, later we see about where to create a group, but since Rainy365 and Alvis didn't say anything about it, I guess for now you're the only one who liked my idea... (T^T)

Alvis posted:
Knock knock

A-anyone home?

I am~~

Rainy365
What is this story about marriage?

So! Rainy365, Alvis, mvl89, Dofudofu and whoever I forgot to mention because I barely used the thread lately and don't remember your name, how everyone doing? How things going? Any of you has any news?

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

Rainy365

Ahaha.. U shouldnt trust her.. She will hack u, trust me.. Soon u wouldnt hv anything in yr bank account, n yr credit card bills r gonna full of stuff u nvr bought...

as if I have any money or credit cards to be hacked...

Haha.. After so long again, huh? xD

Better later than never as they say, or some shit like that. xp

Trust me.. This is one of mvl bluffs, i m just following.. I m all sweet n innocent..

It's what people always say... (>_>)

I m good.. U?
Urg.. Miss all of u, too
Come back!!! snifle snifle

Still depressed and basically not doing anything with my life, and I also miss everyone, at least I'm trying to bring people back... (T^T)

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

Rainy365

Haha.. U will have soon or later.. Better watch out..

Definitely later, in an unknown future that is not near...

Just for certain cases, buddy..

Sometimes later is worse than never...
(Rainy today's quote) xD

Eeeeh, I don't know about that, because if it's never than you didn't even try, sure later is probably not the best choice, but at least you tried.

Which part that u doubt on, huh? XD

Oh, someone disappointed u before?
Pat pat pat..
Okay story time.. Pls tell sth abt that..

About being innocent, nothing happened with me, but I know those stories, oh I'm innocent, I'm virgin, I'm didn't do it, you'll like it, it'll be fun, trust me and so on, when you notice you're in fetal position crying because of "things" the person did with you, oh no, not me, I won't fall for that.. (>_>)

Good, pls keep trying, buddy..

Pls also bring someone who was so fussy wants me to post sth here, but then just disappears.. >:(

I'll continue trying, if I don't disappear again... D :

As for the person you want, nothing much for me to do except post something and wait for them to show up... (T^T)

And what you think of my idea of making a group somewhere where we can talk in private and real time? You kind of ignored it... (>_>)

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hello hello, just dropping by to say hi to ya'll! :) (And Happy Halloween!)

last edited at Oct 31, 2016 2:10AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Thiago

So! Rainy365, Alvis, mvl89, Dofudofu and whoever I forgot to mention because I barely used the thread lately and don't remember your name, how everyone doing? How things going? Any of you has any news?

Things are good here just struggling for vacation days. Too many people in my life getting married and stuff this year, which makes it hard to plan more than a few days to visit my parents over the holidays :(

And what you think of my idea of making a group somewhere where we can talk in private and real time? You kind of ignored it... (>_>)

Still sort of iffy about this but if you propose a platform I'd at least consider it lol.

KittoKatto

Tofu san

Screw the haters :P

Lol thought I mentioned it, but yeah that happened xD

Newp

Happy Halloween! Not dressing up today, but kanojo and I went to a party this weekend. I was Captain America and she was Black Widow. I don't know why we never got her into a Black Widow costume before... hawt.

You guys doing anything for Halloween?

last edited at Oct 31, 2016 11:02AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Man, it took me a whole day to realize what you were saying! I was all confused about the Halloween stuff until my boss sent an email to the team about taking his kids to t-o-t tonight.

Boooooo you Newp. Hahaha...

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Man, it's been so long since I've been here. Hope you guys are doing fine!

joined May 11, 2012

Newp
Late happy Halloween you too o/

dofudofu

Things are good here just struggling for vacation days. Too many people in my life getting married and stuff this year, which makes it hard to plan more than a few days to visit my parents over the holidays :(

Well, look at the good side, soon you're going to be the one marrying and screwing everyone plans. xP

Still sort of iffy about this but if you propose a platform I'd at least consider it lol.

What you think about Skype? Cause it came to mind later that not everyone might want to share their Facebook, so Skype would probably be better.

Happy Halloween! Not dressing up today, but kanojo and I went to a party this weekend. I was Captain America and she was Black Widow. I don't know why we never got her into a Black Widow costume before... hawt.

I have to agree with Rainy365 in that I want to see pic too now. xP

You guys doing anything for Halloween?

Halloween or not I'm basically doing nothing as usual, since my life is so agitated...

And how you doing?

mvl89 and Azai
How you two doing?

Rainy365

Ahaha Sure.. take your time buddy.. not very important stuff actually.
But there were times when i didnt have it, i kinda felt that sth was missing.
Not that i use my card regularly, though.. My financial is kinda tough recently.. sniff.. sniff..

I rarely buy anything, neither go anywhere, so I basically don't even need one, though if I need fortunately I can use one from my mother or sister.

Lol.. what are u talking about actually?
So, u wont fall for the sentence, or u wont act like that, or u wont do both? xD

I won't fall for it, you need to always be careful with what people say, especially when they're trying to convince you to do something, cause when you notice it you're ruined for marriage. (>_<)

Ummm, sorry.. i m bad at real time chatting..
but mvl agreed and dofu will consider if u suggest sth. So what will u suggest?
Why dont u join the skype group? Newp, Azai, Kittokatto, Llama and Fay are there already...
Skype can do both group chatting and vid call conference..

Well, I'm not that good at real time either, but we would be able to talk more regularly, in part because there's app for smartphone, and I guess Skype is probably the best option, but I didn't know of that group, if there's already one guess it's better to just join that one, what you guys think?

And how everyone is doing? How things are going? Hope I didn't forgot to reply someone... (>_<)

And unrelated but about Trump as president, I can't help but find funny how Simpsons mentioned in a episode that president Trump broke US economy, and that South Park also made a parody of him but as president of Canada, feels kind of prophetic now... Besides that this is basically all I can say.

last edited at Nov 10, 2016 4:20AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Been a while since I've been here, and hope that everyone's doing okay.

To reply you must either login or sign up.