joined Nov 20, 2015

Happy Sunday, everyone...

What the...Almost a full page a about farts hahaha

Yeah... this page is a fart corner...
Poot ... D: Ooppssie..

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Martian
Rainy likes to fart until we reach page 400. I'll see how long she can fart. I don't think she can fart that much. I have to pump more gas into her. Welcome to beautiful farts. Hahaha.. partner you should check my beautiful farts tutorial.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Rainy, you should learn how to use your f**t properly from the air bender, meelo. xD

Mvl, so we're using the power of f**ts now...that tutorial hahaha.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Mvl, so we're using the power of f**ts now...that tutorial hahaha.

Martian
It looks more like farts competition now. Rainy has not mastered how to fart properly. I was just helping her to fart properly. This page is about beautiful farts.

When we pass this page, how about we discuss about how hot Seju is? Our poor Seju is turning evil. I hope not.

last edited at Jul 24, 2016 4:43PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian
It looks more like farts competition now. Rainy has not mastered how to fart properly. I was just helping her to fart properly. This page is about beautiful farts.

Well, looks like the beautiful farts discussion and competition is over. We're on a new page now hahaha.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Ohh hello Sista... and all...
Hows yr day? throwing donuts
Yeah... you can talk anything abt Seju on this page...

Well, i m gonna sleep now, before my waifu makes a fuss because i dont obey her for sleeping early tonight.. have fun.. c u...

Hey there. Rainy.
It's okay /catches donuts/ /throws pikachu/
You don't need to talk just about that, you can talk about anything I guess xD

last edited at Jul 26, 2016 12:27AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Martian
Which Seju's body part do you like? Her butts, chest? Legs? Or maybe you like her evil personality? I think she is sexy in everything she does.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

mvl

Her really nice boobs hahaha...I don't know...I think I just like her character lol.

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl

Her really nice boobs hahaha...I don't know...I think I just like her character lol.

Martian, her nice boobs are the best indeed.

last edited at Jul 26, 2016 1:03AM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

It's all about Teamblonde guys 8) thought we went over this! Hahah

joined Jan 13, 2016

It's all about Teamblonde guys 8) thought we went over this! Hahah

Martian and i are Teamseju. I named everything I love after Seju, everything i don't care after Sungi, and everything i use to do work after Sumin. Hahaha. I hope she gets a happy ending in WDTFS. No one can be compared to the gorgeous Seju.

last edited at Jul 26, 2016 5:12AM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Why Sejuuuuu. Well.. actually, I understand her appeal. But still. Sungji is better hahah ^ ^ I used to hope that everyone gets a happy ending.. but I'm starting to think that might be a bit boring. So that only means one thing: Seju must continue to suffer >;D muahahaha

last edited at Jul 26, 2016 6:04PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Throw back pikachu/ Dx I dont play that game..
You play that game too?? Ahaha... Watch out your way..

I play the old pokemon...can't play pokemon go yet hahaha

So that only means one thing: Seju must continue to suffer >;D muahahaha

Oh she will. I'd be surprise if she doesn't hahaha. But I have a soft spot for suffering characters xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Why Sejuuuuu. Well.. actually, I understand her appeal. But still. Sungji is better hahah ^ ^ I used to hope that everyone gets a happy ending.. but I'm starting to think that might be boring a bit boring. So that only means one thing: Seju must continue to suffer >;D muahahaha

I like Sunji too but don't like the fact that she is in love with Sumin. She should just dump Sumin for me. I will take her. If she dumps Sumin, i'll be in Teamblond too.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I play the old pokemon...can't play pokemon go yet hahaha

Martian Don't play it.. it's evil! Addicting and only drains your battery life + data lol.

Oh she will. I'd be surprise if she doesn't hahaha. But I have a soft spot for suffering characters xD

Lol I do too, but something about her is a bit unsettling. Can't quite put a word on it. Dem boobs tho. XD

Mvl lool you've become a Sumin hater eh? xD (and sorry but Sungji is mine for the taking if Sumin dumps her. Hehehe..)

last edited at Jul 26, 2016 6:10PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Mvl lool you've become a Sumin hater eh? xD (and sorry but Sungji is mine for the taking if Sumin dumps her. Hehehe..)

Hehehe..i'm not a Sumin hater. There is nothing to hate about her. I just don't like the things she did as a character in a manga. It was the person who created Sumin's fault. Hahaha..yeah just blame the artist.

If Sumin dumps Sunji, well..whoever can charm Sunji can have her. I know for sure i'm gona win Sunji. Too bad for you Newp.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hehehe..i'm not a Sumin hater. There is nothing to hate about her. I just don't like the things she did as a character in a manga. It was the person who created Sumin's fault. Hahaha..yeah just blame the artist.

If Sumin dumps Sunji, well..whoever can charm Sunji can have her. I know for sure i'm gona win Sunji. Too bad for you Newp.

I do agree that she has said and done some questionable things lol.

And hahah you can have Seju!

joined Jan 13, 2016

I do agree that she has said and done some questionable things lol.

And hahah you can have Seju!

Sure i will take Seju. I will charm Sunji too. It is a such a waste for Sunji to be in love with Sumin. Hahaha. Sumin should hook up with Nami.

last edited at Jul 27, 2016 7:26AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian Don't play it.. it's evil! Addicting and only drains your battery life + data lol.

Bu-but there's charmander...D:

Sure i will take Seju. I will charm Sunji too.

Wait...you can charm Sungji. Seju is mine hahaha.

The coolest character in wdtfs is actually Nami.

Nami's pretty cool so far. xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Sure i will take Seju. I will charm Sunji too.

Wait...you can charm Sungji. Seju is mine hahaha.

The coolest character in wdtfs is actually Nami.

I will take all the women in wdtfs hahahaha. No need to pick one. I will take all of them.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Bu-but there's charmander...D:

Martian Shhhh. Do not let the cuteness of charmander fool you! I was fooled too. (In all seriousness, the first 3 starting pokemon become super useless and irrelevant later on xD)

last edited at Jul 27, 2016 11:04PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp & Martian
The coolest pokemon ever is Psyduck... xD

Omg.. What's up with people and psyduck XD. Kitkat kept calling me a psyduck today... T__T

last edited at Jul 28, 2016 1:27AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian Shhhh. Do not let the cuteness of charmander fool you! I was fooled too. (In all seriousness, the first 3 starting pokemon become super useless and irrelevant later on xD)

Hahaha I've heard about that. The starter pokemon is the weakest and useles one. xD

Newp & Martian

Why Psyduck? xD

Kitkat kept calling me a psyduck today... T__T

So, the "p" in "Newp" stands for Psyduck? xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Newp & Martian

Omg.. What's up with people and psyduck XD. Kitkat kept calling me a psyduck today... T__T

I liked Psyduck. He is cool and powerful. He is a little confused but totally powerful. Too bad he only shows up in random episodes. Psyduck should have become a regular character.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Psyduck is pretty cool, but Mew is still the coolest Pokemon for me. XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.