Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hey Newp...cool to hear you are doing fine. What have you drawn since those nude sketches? Hehehe... have you gotten used to going back to college? Did your friend still go on those weird dates? Hopefully you were able to put some sense into her head.

Mvl
I've done a lot of studies.. my sketchbook is full of muscles, bones, structures, figures, everything possible hahah. (My wallet is also crying because I've been buying art books left and right).
And yup, I've gotten used to school. The work is a pain, but I still love it.
As for my friend, she's gone on 5 dates with this one guy and I have a feeling it's going to work out between them haha. I'm convinced that he's not a weirdo so he's got my approval. :)

As for Kitkat, she's still married to Llama. She's not moving anywhere hahah.

last edited at Jul 14, 2016 12:11AM

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Hopefully you were able to put some sense into her head.

Lol, why did u bring sense here, waifu? Ahaha..

The word key here is "still"...
I like it xD We should celebrate it...

thranduilion
I m still curious on the subject u teach. What is it? If I may know. Btw, i still find it difficult to type yr name. I will shorten yr name into TD. Eheeemmm i m waiting for the day Elthundercat n u bump to each other.. xD

Fiction writing. ;)

Most people in the Tolkien fandom use the nickname "Thrandy" for Thranduil. The suffix -ion just means "son of', so call me Legolas. :D

last edited at Jul 14, 2016 3:14AM

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Dear elthundercat (and other DMV-bound folks),

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/animezing-mobile-suit-gundam-i-registration-25937056434

Three viewings of classic Gundam (AC series): July 28, Aug 5, Aug 12.

My clique don't want no boys; my clique want giant space robots. Let's meet up!

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Hey Newp...cool to hear you are doing fine. What have you drawn since those nude sketches? Hehehe... have you gotten used to going back to college? Did your friend still go on those weird dates? Hopefully you were able to put some sense into her head.

Mvl
I've done a lot of studies.. my sketchbook is full of muscles, bones, structures, figures, everything possible hahah. (My wallet is also crying because I've been buying art books left and right).
And yup, I've gotten used to school. The work is a pain, but I still love it.

Glad to hear you enjoy what you study. My brother is the worst. He also studied arts but he was so not passionate about it. He always delayed his art project until the last day and made my dad and his twin brother helped him finish his projects. I don't support artist people like my brother lol. My dad had never taken any arts class or gone to school. My bro was way to lazy and unpassionate about his arts. What a waste! Hahaha. Well..good for you. Do your best!!!

As for my friend, she's gone on 5 dates with this one guy and I have a feeling it's going to work out between them haha. I'm convinced that he's not a weirdo so he's got my approval. :)

Hopefully, everything works out well for your friend. Have you ever tagged along with on one of their dates? Do that and make her date pay for your expensive food and other stuff haha...oh yeah make him buy you arts supplies...lol...ok just kidding.

Ok..so who else is still single here? What about you Newp? Are you still married to Azai? You two don't have any marriage problems?

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Fiction writing. ;)

Most people in the Tolkien fandom use the nickname "Thrandy" for Thranduil. The suffix -ion just means "son of', so call me Legolas. :D

Oh, you teach? At a university or...? What do you love most about teaching?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hopefully you were able to put some sense into her head.

Lol, why did u bring sense here, waifu? Ahaha..

Ummm...Rainy365 who is your waifu again? Not me. We had been divorced for years now. I already have someone new in my life. Sorry dude...you have to move on hahaha...

Hmmm.. u made me feel so sad...
I give u time within 24 hours to take back that words...

Sniff.. sniff.. :'(

Oh heyy.. this is my 1400th post

last edited at Jul 15, 2016 12:15AM

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Dear elthundercat (and other DMV-bound folks),

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/animezing-mobile-suit-gundam-i-registration-25937056434

Three viewings of classic Gundam (AC series): July 28, Aug 5, Aug 12.

My clique don't want no boys; my clique want giant space robots. Let's meet up!

Im on stay-cation all weekend just let me know when?

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Glad to hear you enjoy what you study. My brother is the worst. He also studied arts but he was so not passionate about it. He always delayed his art project until the last day and made my dad and his twin brother helped him finish his projects. I don't support artist people like my brother lol. My dad had never taken any arts class or gone to school. My bro was way to lazy and unpassionate about his arts. What a waste! Hahaha. Well..good for you. Do your best!!!

mvl Oh cool, your brother was also in art? To be honest, I was like him and was very unmotivated-always doing my projects last minute and just doing a poor job overall. I still loved art but it was just a confusing time for me and it took me a while to realize what I really wanted. But yeah, people learn through experience right? If your brother really loves art and wants to dedicate his life to it, then Im sure he will eventually come to a realization on his own that he needs to get his act together. Even in my lowest times when I wanted to give up on my studies and lost all motivation to continue art, I had people supporting me.. and their support really helped me rekindle some of that lost passion. So don't give up on your brother!

Ok..so who else is still single here? What about you Newp? Are you still married to Azai? You two don't have any marriage problems?

Lool. Azai is busy with her studies (I am as well) but I'm always going to be there for her T^T Newpai shall live on!!

It seems everyone has been quiet lately. Maybe that will change once WDTFS comes back from hiatus next week (: . I haven't seen dofu around either.

last edited at Jul 18, 2016 3:47AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl Oh cool, your brother was also in art? To be honest, I was like him and was very unmotivated-always doing my projects last minute and just doing a poor job overall. I still loved art but it was just a confusing time for me and it took me a while to realize what I really wanted. But yeah, people learn through experience right? If your brother really loves art and wants to dedicate his life to it, then Im sure he will eventually come to a realization on his own that he needs to get his act together. Even in my lowest times when I wanted to give up on my studies and lost all motivation to continue art, I had people supporting me.. and their support really helped me rekindle some of that lost passion. So don't give up on your brother!

Lool. Azai is busy with her studies (I am as well) but I'm always going to be there for her T^T Newpai shall live on!!

It seems everyone has been quiet lately. Maybe that will change once WDTFS comes back from hiatus next week (: . I haven't seen dofu around either.

Newp yeah my brother majored in Art something. He went back to study nursing but quitted it. I just didn't get it. Now his student debts are more than before. I think he is better at studying nursing. He fits that role better than an artist like a sculptor, painter or whatever. I guess people just don't like listening to other people for advice.

My brother lol...has no passion for his arts. Not sure if he has any talents like you do. Well, surprisingly he hot second place for a sculpture he worked on. Not bad. His paintings...hmmm...from my perspective they were ok. His arts degree is useless to him now. Well i guess we have to learn our own lessons by ourselves.

How is your study coming along? Are you having another project right now?

Yeah.. dofu is totally in silence mode. Knowing that she has her engagement/wedding stuff going on, it's not a surprise that she is supet a busy lady these days.

I still hope Su/Lin comes back eventually.

last edited at Jul 18, 2016 8:18AM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

mvl I'm sure your brother will eventually find something that he truly enjoys doing (:
And who knows.. that art degree may somehow benefit him in the future.

I am currently studying anatomy in detail. Figured it's about time.. lol.

And .. marriage.. heh. That's a subject I want to ignore for a while lool. Howve you guys been though? Anything new?

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl I'm sure your brother will eventually find something that he truly enjoys doing (:
And who knows.. that art degree may somehow benefit him in the future.

I am currently studying anatomy in detail. Figured it's about time.. lol.

And .. marriage.. heh. That's a subject I want to ignore for a while lool. Howve you guys been though? Anything new?

Newp glad to see your appearance again. Thank God i never got to study human anatomy. Not something i wanna see or know. In high school, some people even got to watch videos of pregnant women deliver babies and took care of fake babies that acted and behaved like real babies home. Thank God i wasn't part of it. You are brave to study anatomy in details hahaha.

I wish they offer vitual marriage license to virtual couples hahaha. And i wish virtual children can be included as dependents in your tax return filings.

Nothing new here. Just a few of us still active. Rainy365 has not done her duty to serve me. That promise that she said she would take us to page 400 is still sitting idled waiting gor her to act on it.

Have you made some new college friends?

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

I wish they offer vitual marriage license to virtual couples hahaha. And i wish virtual children can be included as dependents in your tax return filings.

Last summer in Japan there was a robot wedding. Like, two robots saying "I do." For real.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Last summer in Japan there was a robot wedding. Like, two robots saying "I do." For real.

I'm not surprised. Japan is a very interesting country. A while ago I even read a story about a guy marrying a 3D figure painted on his pillow--something about a female character from a game.

Another strange story i read too was about a jealous wife being put into jail for hacking into the husband's Second Life or whatever game account and killed the husband's character because she found out he divorced her character and got married or something with another character.

Weird news I reas a while ago. I don't have my source anymore, so don't quote me on my words.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp glad to see your appearance again. Thank God i never got to study human anatomy. Not something i wanna see or know. In high school, some people even got to watch videos of pregnant women deliver babies and took care of fake babies that acted and behaved like real babies home. Thank God i wasn't part of it. You are brave to study anatomy in details hahaha.

Nothing new here. Just a few of us still active. Rainy365 has not done her duty to serve me. That promise that she said she would take us to page 400 is still sitting idled waiting gor her to act on it.

Mvl Lool I'm studying more along the lines of bones and muscles.. not that sort of stuff xD But I do remember watching those videos in science class haha.. it wasn't thaat bad watching a woman give birth lool. From what I remember, most of the guys were being immature about it, whereas the girls were just cringing (including me) xD.

And lool I'm pretty sure there are already things not too far from that out there.. but I'm just going to enjoy my single n care free life while I can haha. You should too!

Page 400.. yeahhh that's not going to happen any time soon.. but it'll happen eventually.. I think. xD

last edited at Jul 19, 2016 10:00PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Watching a video of a woman giving birth is not as bad as watching an abortion video. It's horrible...

400 is still far away...but we'll get there.

Anyway, hi to anyone who's lurking around here~

joined Jan 13, 2016

Mvl Lool I'm studying more along the lines of bones and muscles.. not that sort of stuff xD But I do remember watching those videos in science class haha.. it wasn't thaat bad watching a woman give birth lool. From what I remember, most of the guys were being immature about it, whereas the girls were just cringing (including me) xD.

Cool. Glad you are only studying about bone lines and muscles and not studying those things. Hahaha...

Regarding watching women deliver babies, did they show you guys the front when babies come through lol..? I don't think i could watch. I'm scared looking at human's blood. I dont even wanna look at my own blood.

And lool I'm pretty sure there are already things not too far from that out there.. but I'm just going to enjoy my single n care free life while I can haha. You should too!

You are still to young to think about marriage. I had a dream one night. I dreamed that my 3 years old niece found a boyfriend. I told her to wait until she is 30 to get a boyfriend. However, she refused me. She wanted to date. Hahaha. I would recommend you to have all your fun until 30 before commit to anything serious. Hahaha.. i agreed with you. Being single with no commitment to anyone is fun, peaceful, and stress free.

Page 400.. yeahhh that's not going to happen any time soon.. but it'll happen eventually.. I think. xD

Yes we will reach it eventually.

last edited at Jul 20, 2016 8:24AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

mvl

We meet again, partner. Yup, watched it back in high school, when they were holding a lecture about abortion.

Rainy
Bu-but it was your duty to get us to 400 hundred D:

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Wtf guys? xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Wtf guys? xD

What's up Newp?

last edited at Jul 21, 2016 11:13PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Wtf guys? xD

Nothing, Newp, nothing.. xD
Its just our usual... oh wrong, her usual..
Ahaha...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Just for spamming again...

Waifu, congratz for your 1000th post ahahaha...

Woohooooo... new page lolll!!!!!

Good job for being to first to arrive on page 376. You just saved your own butt.

Lol.. u re so into butt..
I will fart at you again... poot...

Fart all you want. Your fart is not all that. You don't even know how to fart. Should i teach you? Hahaha..

Yes, yes, yes, waifuuu...
Pls teach me step by step..
Teach me how to fart:
1. Loud and clear without bad smell
2. Without sound but smell really bad
3. No sound, no smell
4. No sound, very good smell
5. Like whistling a song like happy birthday song. With vibration is better..

Pls be patient teaching me. I am not a fast learner like you..

The best technique is pray to God. Pray every morning you wake up and every night you sleep. Also pray in your dreams. Ask God to grant you these wishes. Bow to me every time you see me. This will increase your chance of getting God to hear your wishes. Hahahaha...

Poot....
Wow thats really best technique... You even told me the secret to increase my chance... Good..good..good..

But also tell me the normal techniques pls.. I heard that yr fart defeated Kenny G saxophone music.. Could u upload it on you tube n gimme the link, pls?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Teach me how to fart:
3. No sound, no smell

The best technique is pray to God. Pray every morning you wake up and every night you sleep. Also pray in your dreams. Ask God to grant you these wishes. Bow to me every time you see me. This will increase your chance of getting God to hear your wishes. Hahahaha...

Poot....
Wow thats really best technique... You even told me the secret to increase my chance... Good..good..good..

But also tell me the normal techniques pls.. I heard that yr fart defeated Kenny G saxophone music.. Could u upload it on you tube n gimme the link, pls?

You strange woman wants to listen to my beautiful farts? No problem. I recorded a video of me showing you step by step how to fart beautifully. I'm so generous. I'm sharing it with you at www.youtube.com?beautifulfarts

I guess this is what ppl said about batman trap...

joined Jan 13, 2016

Teach me how to fart:
3. No sound, no smell

Poot....

You strange woman wants to listen to my beautiful farts? No problem. I recorded a video of me showing you step by step how to fart beautifully. I'm so generous. I'm sharing it with you at www.youtube.com?beautifulfarts

I guess this is what ppl said about batman trap...

How is that tutorial related to batman?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

XD nothing related.. just bc it seems to be important, but in the end it leads to nothing..

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

What the...Almost a full page a about farts hahaha

To reply you must either login or sign up.