Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

woa damn disturbing shits

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

june-monkey posted:

i mean... i kinda liked it. i dunno, maybe it was the body horror lol

Personally I found it a lot more interesting than horrifying. Uziga Waita has far more horrifying stuff so it turned out far better than I was expecting. Though the gory aspects bother me a lot less than they might other people. I enjoy reading stuff like Franken Fran and Junji Itou's mangas when they're both very body horror-filled.

joined Jul 23, 2014

i feel like i'm not understanding correctly this

anyway, it wasnt that bad

joined Apr 30, 2014

Feels like some psychological thing

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Hmmm...
This is fairly decent from Uziga.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I kept looking away and covering my tablet and grimacing, mainly cus it was visually horrifying, but being in the living room with my family wondering around didn't help
Im glad I got to the last page tho

[misha%20(hoongju)]%2001
joined Jul 19, 2015

Also it's a damn shame there isn't any other amputee yuri on this site.

There is http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/our_future#2 but after a brief look at it again not sure if it's amputee or if she's just born that way.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Guro needs to take a lesson from Gease Howard AND DIE FOREVER

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

yukito posted:

You do realize that if you have a problem with it nobody is forcing you to read it, right?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

yukito posted:

You do realize that if you have a problem with it nobody is forcing you to read it, right?

You do realize that for some people, it's about pushing their beliefs onto others rather than living their own lives according to them?

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Amputee Guro Tragedy Violence

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Koveras posted:

You do realize that for some people, it's about pushing their beliefs onto others rather than living their own lives according to them?

Well those people should learn to stop being moronic. If it doesn't harm anyone then what's honestly the problem with someone liking something you don't?

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

What the f*ck...
I mean I thought I was prepared and all when I saw the warnings and tags, I guess I wasn't. :p

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Also it's a damn shame there isn't any other amputee yuri on this site.

There is http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/our_future#2 but after a brief look at it again not sure if it's amputee or if she's just born that way.

Wow that one was really sadddd! ;_; it's a shame most amputee stories always have dysfunctional and abusive relationships huh. But I get it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Severa%20icon
joined Sep 3, 2016

I didn't quite get the ending but that sure was interesting.

Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

I was afraid the gore would be realistic, but I'm glad I managed to read it until the end. Wow, I didn't expect the gore to be that...much. Franken Fran feels lighter than this, but that's just me. I've just eaten lunch...but I'm alright. Thankfully, it is a surreal one, which is my cup of tea. Nice symbolism.

As a surreal writer, this actually encourages me to write full-blown gory imagery, which I usually avoid because reasons.

Thank you for bringing this here. Is there anything similar to this?

last edited at Nov 26, 2016 1:01AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Clover0Project posted:

I was afraid the gore would be realistic, but I'm glad I managed to read it until the end. Wow, I didn't expect the gore to be that...much. Franken Fran feels lighter than this, but that's just me.

Uziga Waita is one of the most well known guro mangakas so it being gorier than Franken Fran isn't all that surprising. Also Franken Fran, while very gory in general, is more a morbid comedy than anything anyways.

Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

Uziga Waita is one of the most well known guro mangakas so it being gorier than Franken Fran isn't all that surprising. Also Franken Fran, while very gory in general, is more a morbid comedy than anything anyways.

Interesting. You're right, Franken Fran is morbid comedy (which is why I love it)...perhaps I'll take a look at Uziga's other works when I can.

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

My head hurts trying to connect what just happened to some meaningful explanation.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

that was a weird way of saying she died, oh well the feels got to me anyway

I'll try to explain what happened, or at least what I think happened, well Sae was in the hospital and she was dying, and Yuki went to visit her, but I think she was ignored and Sae and refused to have her visit her until Sae was dying then she let her visit her which was when Sae turned into a monster and hurt Yuki, which I think the author is trying to show that Sae dying enormously hurt Yuki, to the point it feels like she was being attack by her. Then at the end I think that's where it shows Sae was a normal girl who died in a hospital that had a lover, who was deeply hurt by her death

last edited at Mar 12, 2017 5:04AM

Tako
joined Aug 19, 2017

Ok... WTF

Fb99a412e56031b0a8f5568f284d39f1435bb314_hq
joined Nov 19, 2017

Not my proudest fap tbh

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Nice metaphor... I agree that sadpanda's got a nice summary. Though I've got a different interpretation of the monster, I admired the depth of his/her interpretation...

Edit1: To Arckuno et al, thank you for uploading and the works...

Edit2: The monster for me is Death. Gofu-tokuku is an idea that we seek and seek only to acquire suffering. I wanted to get beyond that and be at peace. What Sae is referring to IMO is life or happiness or dreams or the likes ... The second sentence suggests that she already accepted that she will die but was afraid to be cast into oblivion completely. Somebody mentioned in here that there was no bones. Yes. Since Death can't bring that including the memories left behind. In a sense, no one really dies since we all live in the memories of the people we loved. I remembered this story I read before.

Life and Death were talking....
Life: Why are people afraid of you, try hard to avoid you? Doesn't think of you that much and even not talk about you? While they cling onto me... even seek immortality...
Death: Aaah Life.. my Life, you are... You are a beautiful LIE and I am... a painful TRUTH.

last edited at Dec 5, 2017 7:15AM

Img_20171030_220015_379
joined Oct 31, 2016

Well that was interesting~

joined Feb 12, 2018

Probably the best summary of the symbolism from sadpanda:
"Sae is bedridden into a hospital. Her amputations are symbolism for her worsening health.
Yuki is the only one that visits her. Sae tries to rationalize her worsening condition and inevitable death by feigning apathy.
Yuki's offhand remarks that she doesn't need to come see her crumbles Sae, as she realizes despite wanting to dampen her emotions Yuki means the world to her. ( Also, the whole exchange in Pg. 12)
The suffering Yuki goes through, and being ripped apart by the monster, is essentially her emotions being ripped apart by Sae's condition. Sae apologizes to Yuki for dragging her to her side, because it must feel burdensome to deal with a dying person.
Pg. 18, Yuki tells Sae she doesn't mind the pain because she mutually loves Sae.
Sae dies, Yuki is alive."

Huh, from the way Yuki behaved, seemed like it was all Sae's delusion to me.

last edited at Feb 13, 2018 12:01AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.