Forum › Sae and Yuki discussion

joined Jan 4, 2014

Didn't want to finish for fear of it getting weirder. Got to when she started to eat her and then stopped. Also I was afraid if I "kept making that face it'd stick that way," as they say.

Actually would strongly suggest reading it to the end if you've already read that far. The end makes it quite clear that it was a metaphor, allowing you to dismiss the eating scene as a nightmare, rather than a very twisted reality...

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Never reading this with those tags, but I really liked the fact, that this comes with a warning page at the front. :)

Probably the best summary of the symbolism from sadpanda:
"Sae is bedridden into a hospital. Her amputations are symbolism for her worsening health.
Yuki is the only one that visits her. Sae tries to rationalize her worsening condition and inevitable death by feigning apathy.
Yuki's offhand remarks that she doesn't need to come see her crumbles Sae, as she realizes despite wanting to dampen her emotions Yuki means the world to her. ( Also, the whole exchange in Pg. 12)
The suffering Yuki goes through, and being ripped apart by the monster, is essentially her emotions being ripped apart by Sae's condition. Sae apologizes to Yuki for dragging her to her side, because it must feel burdensome to deal with a dying person.
Pg. 18, Yuki tells Sae she doesn't mind the pain because she mutually loves Sae.
Sae dies, Yuki is alive."

last edited at Oct 9, 2016 9:22AM by

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

^ Pretty much this. As anyone who had to go through it can attest, the death of a loved one does feel like being physically disemboweled, so at least that visual metaphor is on the spot. Not sure what the whole rape part was about, except maybe that the two actually had sex but because of Sae's condition, neither actually (physically) enjoyed it.

last edited at Oct 9, 2016 9:31AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Minutoh posted:

Holy fuck. I knew this would be super fucked up, but that was somehow even more fucked up than I thought it'd be... Interesting read though, I suppose...

It wasn't even remotely as bad as I was expecting considering the author. It was just more weird than I was expecting. Also unexpectedly interesting in the end all things considered.

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Never have I seen a so coincidentally perfect credits page. Anyways, thanks Binbou Scans for the good work, I actually enjoyed it alot! (as in the symbolisms...not actual guro)

Yohanesoukan
joined Dec 27, 2015

Ohhhh, ok.... That was..... really something?????

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

slow clap.............................................................wonderful.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Fuck...

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

And that's why you don't sleep with an Eldritch Abomination

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Wait isn't this the same guy who created Daily Life of Mai chan and Death Panda?

Leave Yuri genre alone, you sick bastard!!!!

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

I want Uziga Waita's other guro yuri manga Chanson on dynasty reader,please!

joined Sep 28, 2015

I remember reading this one a while ago. One of the tamer things Waita has drawn if you can believe it.

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

What the FUCK did I just read.

Aoi-avatar
joined Dec 26, 2015

except the fact that I almost vomited... It was kind of... Intense? Also, was too deep...

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Well I regret reading that XD I was fine with the amputee part but it just kept getting weirder and weirder... the whole metaphor for death was easy to understand without it getting that graphic.

Also it's a damn shame there isn't any other amputee yuri on this site.

last edited at Oct 9, 2016 1:43PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Green Melon posted:

I actually enjoyed it alot! (as in the symbolisms...not actual guro)

Way to be boring, lol.

Tumblr_newo1nnh0a1r6wz1so1_500
joined May 2, 2013

It's just as "Crybaby Sick"! (from the same author) where there's this intense guro sequence but right at the end its revealed that it was all just a metaphor for something greater (a dream, in the case of crybaby sick) I really liked this one, in fact, I'm gonna suggest the first one to Dynasty right now xD

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

i mean... i kinda liked it. i dunno, maybe it was the body horror lol

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

This kind of things shouldn't exist, for people sanity's sake lol... so please delete it? xD (I lost nothing by asking, do what you see it fits). I wonder why is Binbou scans wasting their time in this kind of shit?

Edit: Maybe I'm angry because I couldn't understand the "meaning" behind it that some are talking about... I just see gross gore all arround the place, so that's why I hate it.

last edited at Oct 9, 2016 11:37PM

joined Aug 1, 2013

This kind of things shouldn't exist, for people sanity's sake lol... so please delete it? xD (I lost nothing by asking, do what you see it fits). I wonder why is Binbou scans wasting their time in this kind of shit?

Edit: Maybe I'm angry because I couldn't understand the "meaning" behind it that some are talking about... I just see gross gore all arround the place, so that's why I hate it.

Different strokes for different folks.

I can understand why you might not like it, but I can't understand why you'd want it to be deleted? Especially when it's as easy as just clicking away or even simply blacklisting the Guro tag for future avoidance.

I wonder why is Binbou scans wasting their time in this kind of shit?

Should've asked me that a year ago when I released it. I've also been asked this about half of our releases at this point.

last edited at Oct 10, 2016 1:19AM by

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

thats what makes binbou so cool though. one moment theyre doing nice stuff like poor poor lips and the next theyre doing SOFTCHARM and stuff like this.

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Got to page 4 and noped the fuck out.

Not even going to be curious about it.

Just nope.

joined Jan 8, 2014

I thought the story was beautiful and gorey to read...as in I want another look and see what else can be translated from the symbolism but im gonna wait awhile because of the violent imagery....
At the end... I felt like the ripped apart thing was like a nightmare she experienced after the other girls death, and the other girl apologizing and stuff was because she had to put her through such a painful experience at such an early age(the experience of love and loss with no control) and she was also sorry that every day she was being ripped apart by seeing the flowers on the desk turning her daily life into a nightmare she cant escape
I dunno ill prob give it another week to read it but I dont want to get nightmares ^_^

To reply you must either login or sign up.