Forum › Her Pet by Pito (lezhin)

2015-01-21%2018.42.01%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2015

Yurim and her friends are so heartless and cruel...

...it's so fucking hot.

Honestly, I hope Soha stays outta there picture for just a little while longer at least, so they can have their fun with Gayoon again.

they should at least kiss her a bit as well

joined Jul 26, 2014

...it's so fucking hot.

Honestly, I hope Soha stays outta there picture for just a little while longer at least, so they can have their fun with Gayoon again.

I daresay they should've raped her too. Besides, Yurim seems like the sadistic type to enjoy that. I know I would.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Well this thread just went to absolute shit.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Please stop, yam. Please.

Fork%20u
joined Oct 5, 2016

...it's so fucking hot.

I daresay they should've raped her too. Besides, Yurim seems like the sadistic type to enjoy that. I know I would.

whoahh ok.... u all should make a doujin ill read it haha

but really I like this series so far. I'm really interested to see where Pito takes this story coz so far I've been surprised about all developments and even if not what I expected it's been such a good read! And I like the art, really expressive and filled :)

Aoi-avatar
joined Dec 26, 2015

...it's so fucking hot.

Dude, stop, pls, stop.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, I'm just going to jump in here and agree with everyone. YamCakes, officially asking you to stop. Talk about something else, if you would be so kind.

WonderfulStride
Collar
joined Sep 8, 2016

i go away for just a few days and i missed all the drama...... what the hell happened with that yam person???

3089135_1354253222168.89res_320_317
joined Apr 1, 2016

Looks like the story ends with chapter 72. 마침 = Finish
Kinda sucks since i would've liked the author to elaborate a bit more on Soha's and Gayoon's "new" relationship.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

If I were Soha I would have picked Yurim up and heaved her over that fence consequences be damned.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

omfg Infinest shut up please

last edited at Oct 10, 2016 10:05PM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

At this point I'm only still reading this because I hate leaving things unfinished.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

At this point I'm only still reading this because I hate leaving things unfinished.

Sigh, yeah am in the same boat.

The one silver lining in this story for me has been Sol an Soo.
Oh no....have I just jinxed them by saying that?

joined Oct 25, 2016

Can someone post chapter 63 I'm dying to read it, thanks for posting the other chapters.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Oh well.

This manga went from really nice to stupidly retard. Smh.

Just like everyone said, i am too reading becuz i hate to leave thing unfinishe.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Well Soha's finally thinking about shit.
And now Gayoon's gonna die because teacher apathy.

joined Jul 26, 2014

Yurim should really consider joining the military or something after she graduates. She'd be ruthless.

(1080p%20-%20mp4)fate-kaleid%20liner%20prisma%e2%98%86illya%203rei!!%20episode%206.mp4_snapshot_11.17_[2016.08.11_20.10.44]
joined Apr 9, 2013

dat teacher makes me mad...i bet he and yurim have some connection makes him saying there's no such thing a bully case that happen to gayoon

i want to drop this one so bad but my other side begging to see more whats going to happen next

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Go read 3-gatsu no lion and the bullying arc. THERE there is a sensible way the bullying is handled. And solved. Very satisfying.

Here, it's overdramatized.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

The teachers make me wanna rip my hair out and stuff it down their throats.

joined Sep 21, 2014

The teachers make me wanna rip my hair out and stuff it down their throats.

omfg lmao, that was an amazing mental image

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I hate this series so much it's terrible but I've invested too much time and money into it to drop it.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Ugh. Gdi.

last edited at Oct 31, 2016 10:36PM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

I hate this series so much it's terrible but I've invested too much time and money into it to drop it.

You used coins to read this on lezhen? Smh.

Try to search any lezhen manga on google writing the name along with 'u/yuri'. You will find at 6 or 7 thread with link to free chapters

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

You used coins to read this on lezhen? Smh.

Try to search any lezhen manga on google writing the name along with 'u/yuri'. You will find at 6 or 7 thread with link to free chapters

Hey now.

While I'm thankful for the free chapters being uploaded like this, there's nothing wrong with dropping a few coins on Lezhin to support the author/the manhwa market.

That being said, the user must've thought this was a great manga to read in the beginning and then gradually their impressions changed... now it's too late to turn back. :(

To reply you must either login or sign up.