Forum › Her Pet by Pito (lezhin)

joined Jul 26, 2014

One can learn a thing or two from Yurim about how to keep your bitches in line (in this case, Gayoon sort of is actually a "bitch.")

However, I fully expect this to go the cliche route with Soha coming in to rescue Gayoon again and it's all flowers and daisies and Yurim's all defeated and shit... the good guys always win (in fiction).

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Oh great, you're back.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Hey now.

While I'm thankful for the free chapters being uploaded like this, there's nothing wrong with dropping a few coins on Lezhin to support the author/the manhwa market.

That being said, the user must've thought this was a great manga to read in the beginning and then gradually their impressions changed... now it's too late to turn back. :(

I know its good to support author but why wasting hard earned money on something thats not worth it

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Hey now.

While I'm thankful for the free chapters being uploaded like this, there's nothing wrong with dropping a few coins on Lezhin to support the author/the manhwa market.

That being said, the user must've thought this was a great manga to read in the beginning and then gradually their impressions changed... now it's too late to turn back. :(

I know its good to support author but why wasting hard earned money on something thats not worth it

Because if everyone just steals yuri comics from Lezhin they may just stop hosting them. If I care enough to keep reading it than it's worth the price of admission.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hey now.

Nice to know you don't think the author is worth it. A real nice guy, you are.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Hey now.

Nice to know you don't think the author is worth it. A real nice guy, you are.

Really? Did i said that author is bad or something? I only talked about this particular manga. Stop twisting my words :/

last edited at Nov 1, 2016 6:57PM

Collar
joined Sep 8, 2016

I really wanted this to be like 100 chapters of nothing but cute, angsty fluff. I'm honestly disappointed this turned into an anti-bully tirade. Seriously, Pito, we get it. Gayoon had bully issues but its time to let us all have the fluff we came here for. we should have had it this whole time.

I can't draw but i'll be damned if i'm not gonna write a long ass book of nothing but pet play fluff. who's with me?

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

After reading this series and Pito's other work, My Joy, I just stopped expecting much from author. To be honest, I was enjoying Her Pet all the way up until the recent chapters. But Yurim's back for like, what, the third time? I feel like I've seen enough of her by now. After seeing her flashbacks, I expected her to mellow out even just by a little bit, but looks like she came back even crazier. It's like revenge fuels her very existence.

last edited at Nov 3, 2016 1:00AM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I really wanted this to be like 100 chapters of nothing but cute, angsty fluff. I'm honestly disappointed this turned into an anti-bully tirade. Seriously, Pito, we get it. Gayoon had bully issues but its time to let us all have the fluff we came here for. we should have had it this whole time.

I can't draw but i'll be damned if i'm not gonna write a long ass book of nothing but pet play fluff. who's with me?

Seriously, the bullying thing has consumed the entire series and completely eclipsed every other aspect.

And yes, do it I beg you.

joined Jan 16, 2016

I'm always amazed how so very stupid the teachers are shown in these situations.
"Shake hand. Now everything is forgotten and good again" ... which person with a bit of intelligence would seriously think that actually works in these things.
(and it's not only this story, wish there would be finally a bully story where a teacher actually seriously steps in for once x.x)

last edited at Nov 3, 2016 11:07AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

(and it's not only this story, wish there would be finally a bully story where a teacher actually seriously steps in for once x.x)

3 gatsu no lion.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Seriously, the bullying thing has consumed the entire series and completely eclipsed every other aspect.

And yes, do it I beg you.

Yeah I didn't mind the bullying thing at first. It's good to talk about and to have a series bring light to a very serious problem, but after 60 chapters, it really has gotten nowhere. It's just been going around in circles and a lot of it really feels like filler.

I was really unhappy with how Yurim was handled. I expected a lot from her backstory, but that ended up being a dud. I thought backstories are supposed to make you understand a character more, but I just understand her less. Like she's such an infuriating character, but how can such an infuriating character be so bland? If she was just gonna end up the same as the beginning, what was the whole point of those 10+ chapters spent on her worthless backstory?

The bullying shoulda just been the set up for the relationship, then the rest of the series should have been exploring Gayoon and Soha's relationship. Instead we got...whatever this mess is the series has turned into.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Her backstory started after the end of the first part, which was ch26. I'm pretty sure we spent 20+ on her fucking backstory.
Like it wasnt bad at first, i thought it was gonna go somewhere, but it was just to say that Soha beat her up without really thinking too much about it, the end.
Anti climatic af

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Yeah, this series has completely turned its focus towards Gayoon getting beat up every other chapter. I understand it's supposed to be some sort of plot device used to get Soha to realize that Gayoon is a separate entity from Happy and that she can't stand to lose her, but the whole execution has been so sloppy. Frankly, Soha could've showed up like three chapters ago and put an end to everything, but instead, Yurim just got more and more screen time. This makes me wonder if the title is actually directed towards Gayoon and Yurim rather than Soha.

Up until this point, most of this series has been about Yurim trying to bait out Soha... Oh dear, what if the title is actually referring to Yurim and Soha?

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Honestly if they wanted to write a damn fighting manhwa they should have just done that instead of hiding it in a yuri one.

joined Jul 26, 2014

Lol. Yurim is the best character in this entire comic. Gayoon was never Soha's pet. She's Yurim's.

I mean, just look at how pathetic Gayoon's become. Looks like a dog, acts like a dog, it's the only way she can function. Pathetic. Not even Soha sees her as a human being. Yurim treats her as she should be treated and I honestly don't understand why the others keep trying to stick their noses in her business. Gayoon is a little whore and she deserves every beating she gets from Yurim. Draw out every last ounce of suffering from her being until she's nothing but a discarded body good for nothing but a quick fuck.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

You're a deeply damaged person YamCakes. Get help.

joined Oct 25, 2016

Does anyone now where to read chapter 65 for free?

joined Jul 26, 2014

Does anyone now where to read chapter 65 for free?

You'll have to wait like everyone else.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Lol. Yurim is the best character in this entire comic. Gayoon was never Soha's pet. She's Yurim's.

I mean, just look at how pathetic Gayoon's become. Looks like a dog, acts like a dog, it's the only way she can function. Pathetic. Not even Soha sees her as a human being. Yurim treats her as she should be treated and I honestly don't understand why the others keep trying to stick their noses in her business. Gayoon is a little whore and she deserves every beating she gets from Yurim. Draw out every last ounce of suffering from her being until she's nothing but a discarded body good for nothing but a quick fuck.

No, bad user! No! Enough hentai manga for you today! Bad bad user!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Honestly if they wanted to write a damn fighting manhwa they should have just done that instead of hiding it in a yuri one.

Fighting manhwa or not, the panels weren't even that good. Pito can draw better fighting scenes tbh from what I've seen in the LL fightclub doujin/image set, but the scenes in the latest chapter were pretty lazy :/
Fights/confrontations are often skipped too actually, I wonder if it's the weekly publication that makes webcomics drag on. They try to keep the art level up, but the dialogues, actual scenes depicted, length, it's all pretty lazy/short actually. Each chapter is spaced out by those blank spaces and long, vertical panels too, it feels pretty empty every time you finish one.

last edited at Nov 13, 2016 2:12PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

lol what manhwa am i reading again?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I WILL SEE THIS THROUGH.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I WILL SEE THIS THROUGH.

My exact sentiments.

joined Nov 16, 2016

From were do you get the links to the chapters? I need chapter 66

To reply you must either login or sign up.