Forum › Her Pet by Pito (lezhin)

3089135_1354253222168.89res_320_317
joined Apr 1, 2016

any spoilers for chapter 65-70 ?

Soha snaps when she sees Yurim beat up Gayoon once again and fucks her up big time and completely knocking her out. She seems to have realized how much she hurt Gayoon from what I can tell (I don't read korean and only roughly translated stuff via google) She apologizes to her but they both go their way right after.
Afterwards Soha gets into some kind of heated argument with her mother. Her mom looks kinda shocked at the end of the chapter because of what Soha said (dunno what though since i didn't try translating all that stuff).
Next chapter is Soha gettings consulted by Horang and Gayoon by Soo and Sol. The chapter ends with Sol showing Gayoon that she still has the Handkerchief Gayoon gave her so that she could hand it over to Horang or Soha.
Gayoon is happy because she's now got a reason to talk to Soha again as pretext.
Next chapter Gayoon and Soha meet up and Gayoon hands her back the handkerchief which Soha seems to have kinda forgotten about. From what i could gather Soha tells Gayoon that she is sorry and has realized that Gayoon is Gayoon and Happy is Happy. She seems to think that because of how she mistreated her she doesn't deserve to be with her anymore or sth and bids her farewell but Gayoon stops her and the last sentence Gayoon says seems to be some kind of Korean saying or sth since google translated complete crap. (Something about Tigers and Giraffes?)
Chapter 70 is when they go to Soha's home and the stuff i mentioned earlier happens)

I typed that out in a breeze so please bear with any typing errors

last edited at Sep 22, 2016 11:52AM

joined Sep 22, 2016

any spoilers for chapter 65-70 ?

Soha snaps when she sees Yurim beat up Gayoon once again and fucks her up big time and completely knocking her out. She seems to have realized how much she hurt Gayoon from what I can tell (I don't read korean and only roughly translated stuff via google) She apologizes to her but they both go their way right after.
Afterwards Soha gets into some kind of heated argument with her mother. Her mom looks kinda shocked at the end of the chapter because of what Soha said (dunno what though since i didn't try translating all that stuff).
Next chapter is Soha gettings consulted by Horang and Gayoon by Soo and Sol. The chapter ends with Sol showing Gayoon that she still has the Handkerchief Gayoon gave her so that she could hand it over to Horang or Soha.
Gayoon is happy because she's now got a reason to talk to Soha again as pretext.
Next chapter Gayoon and Soha meet up and Gayoon hands her back the handkerchief which Soha seems to have kinda forgotten about. From what i could gather Soha tells Gayoon that she is sorry and has realized that Gayoon is Gayoon and Happy is Happy. She seems to think that because of how she mistreated her she doesn't deserve to be with her anymore or sth and bids her farewell but Gayoon stops her and the last sentence Gayoon says seems to be some kind of Korean saying or sth since google translated complete crap. (Something about Tigers and Giraffes?)
Chapter 70 is when they go to Soha's home and the stuff i mentioned earlier happens)

I typed that out in a breeze so please bare with any typing errors

any link to the raws ?

joined Apr 1, 2016

I won't post anything directly but the korean ones up to 69 can be found on /u/.

By the way, if anyone's interested here's a panel i decided to try redrawing because i found Gayoon's expression cute in it.
Came out quite nicely i think.

last edited at Sep 22, 2016 11:57AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh goddamnit Yurim fuck off please
@Infinest it's cool if you spoiler tag your spoilers, but like, maybe don't show images/panels from later chapters either, referring to your post from September 22, 2016 10:27AM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

And here go we go.......again to chapter 1.

Yup I think like you, too.

I think the story would have been way cooler if author only keep along with fluffy pet thing with some ecchi moments and plenty monemts for character development.

But instead choose it to be bulling and aaangst. Smh all my expectations turned zero.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

UlquiorraSchiffer1 posted:

I think the story would have been way cooler if author only keep along with fluffy pet thing with some ecchi moments and plenty monemts for character development.

But instead choose it to be bulling and aaangst. Smh all my expectations turned zero.

Because it wouldn't be interesting without aaaangst and drama. How else you would keep reader engaged and wanting more?

joined Apr 1, 2016

Oh goddamnit Yurim fuck off please
@Infinest it's cool if you spoiler tag your spoilers, but like, maybe don't show images/panels from later chapters either, referring to your post from September 22, 2016 10:27AM

Well without the spoiler it doesn't really tell you much if you ask me. The important fact is that she is taking it off
Other than that it look just like what we've seen in earlier chapters so i can't really tell what the problem with it is.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Guess what. I think Sian has a thing for Yurim.

Kaga
joined Apr 23, 2016

If Sian and Yurim become a couple, lovely. I still want them to get hit by a truck though, but lovely.

Collar
joined Sep 8, 2016

If Sian and Yurim become a couple, lovely. I still want them to get hit by a truck though, but lovely.

"I still want them to get hit by a truck though, but lovely." Best comment.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Because it wouldn't be interesting without aaaangst and drama. How else you would keep reader engaged and wanting more?

I always want more gay pet play fluff. Like I'm seriously considering dropping this as it is because this is none of what I wanted from this series. I am reading "Her Pet" for the pet play not for the melodramatic bullying subplot.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

majere posted:

I always want more gay pet play fluff. Like I'm seriously considering dropping this as it is because this is none of what I wanted from this series. I am reading "Her Pet" for the pet play not for the melodramatic bullying subplot.

I totally understand you. I often have some expectations for series and when it starts to go in different direction I drop it, because that is not what I wanted (I don't say it is a good habit). I was interested in series, but I'm glad I didn't jump ahead to it and only read comments cos now I know it isn't worth my time. (Also in case anyone missed it, my last comment was a sarcasm, doesn't change the fact that it seems like a lot writers thinks like that).

last edited at Sep 24, 2016 6:36AM

Collar
joined Sep 8, 2016

majere posted:

I totally understand you. I often have some expectations for series and when it starts to go in different direction I drop it, because that is not what I wanted (I don't say it is a good habit). I was interested in series, but I'm glad I didn't jump ahead to it and only read comments cos now I know it isn't worth my time. (Also in case anyone missed it, my last comment was a sarcasm, doesn't change the fact that it seems like a lot writers thinks like that).

I should just write a book of nothing but the pet play fluff that my Master and I do.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

majere posted:

I should just write a book of nothing but the pet play fluff that my Master and I do.

I will buy 12 copies please save me from this vanilla hellscape.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

WonderfulStride posted:

I'd order it regardless where you live.

last edited at Sep 25, 2016 9:29AM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I feel so deceived by this series. I did not come here to be kinkshamed and yet that is what this is shaping up to be: melodramatic kinkshaming.

joined Sep 21, 2014

I think it was written with the kink as something indirect. Like, it happens cus of sudden, random plot, and it was funny because obviously, they don't realise that what they're doing also happens to be a kink. Like, it's obviously a kink, but in this specific context, it's not the nature of their.. play? The purpose? Idk. Like, it's a pet play, but it isn't sexual in nature.
I just don't see it as being done for the sake of the kink, and Gayoon's words at the end weren't to shame Soha for that, but like... resentment that she has no value as a person, which is probably not what pet play is supposed to be anyway.

last edited at Sep 26, 2016 8:09PM

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I thought that after Gayoon finally told Soha that she was dissatisfied by being seen as a dog, they would kiss and make up and do pet play the right way... However, given that image at the top and recent events, it doesn't seem like that's gonna happen. Who knows, though, maybe they actually will start doing pet play the right way (here's hoping).

Collar
joined Sep 8, 2016

I just don't see it as being done for the sake of the kink, and Gayoon's words at the end weren't to shame Soha for that, but like... resentment that she has no value as a person, which is probably not what pet play is supposed to be anyway.

You are definitely right here. Even in pet play the "pet" certainly still has value as a person. Soha got pet play really wrong here. It started out as an almost accurate portrayal and it just deteriorated from there. Soha, as of chapter 58 (where I am), has no value for Gayoon as a human being because she was a replacement for her dog instead of Gayoon being seen as a new person in her life. She has been thrown into an existing role that has no balance. she shows Soha affection at Soha's convenience and Soha has no regard for what Gayoon feels at all. Even when Soha's friend (I can't remeber her name atm) points out that Gayoon obviously has feelings that differ from Soha's own, Soha flat out ignores it by making excuses. I am..........concerned for the direction this is all going.

Update: I just read chapter 59. I can say only that Soha may be making a change for the better...........maybe.

last edited at Sep 27, 2016 1:25AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So hum, calling Sol to the rescue? What is she going to do? She's no match for Yurim.

joined Sep 21, 2014

So hum, calling Sol to the rescue? What is she going to do? She's no match for Yurim.

Summon her army of fangrils ofc

joined Jul 26, 2014

Yurim and her friends are so heartless and cruel...

...it's so fucking hot.

Honestly, I hope Soha stays outta there picture for just a little while longer at least, so they can have their fun with Gayoon again.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

...it's so fucking hot.

Honestly, I hope Soha stays outta there picture for just a little while longer at least, so they can have their fun with Gayoon again.

What in god's name is wrong with you?

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

...it's so fucking hot.

A masochist.....or a sadist?

joined Jul 26, 2014

...it's so fucking hot.

A masochist.....or a sadist?

Porque no los dos?

To reply you must either login or sign up.