Forum › Posts by TianWarrior57

TianWarrior57
Pulse discussion 07 Apr 10:26
joined Sep 22, 2016

Anything Happened In Today's Chapter Of The Series?

TianWarrior57
Pulse discussion 31 Mar 15:30
joined Sep 22, 2016

So, Anything Happened In Today's Chapter? Anything Going On With Grace, Renny, And Sue?

TianWarrior57
Pulse discussion 30 Dec 12:33
joined Sep 22, 2016

Any Spoilers ?

TianWarrior57
Pulse discussion 02 Dec 12:57
joined Sep 22, 2016

Spoilers Please? I Don't Have Any Money .

TianWarrior57
joined Sep 22, 2016

will any of the characters from Lily Love appear in Pulse ?

Only Ratana knows the answer ;)

any characters you took inspiration from for your own characters ?

last edited at Sep 22, 2016 1:12PM

TianWarrior57
joined Sep 22, 2016

any spoilers for chapter 65-70 ?

Soha snaps when she sees Yurim beat up Gayoon once again and fucks her up big time and completely knocking her out. She seems to have realized how much she hurt Gayoon from what I can tell (I don't read korean and only roughly translated stuff via google) She apologizes to her but they both go their way right after.
Afterwards Soha gets into some kind of heated argument with her mother. Her mom looks kinda shocked at the end of the chapter because of what Soha said (dunno what though since i didn't try translating all that stuff).
Next chapter is Soha gettings consulted by Horang and Gayoon by Soo and Sol. The chapter ends with Sol showing Gayoon that she still has the Handkerchief Gayoon gave her so that she could hand it over to Horang or Soha.
Gayoon is happy because she's now got a reason to talk to Soha again as pretext.
Next chapter Gayoon and Soha meet up and Gayoon hands her back the handkerchief which Soha seems to have kinda forgotten about. From what i could gather Soha tells Gayoon that she is sorry and has realized that Gayoon is Gayoon and Happy is Happy. She seems to think that because of how she mistreated her she doesn't deserve to be with her anymore or sth and bids her farewell but Gayoon stops her and the last sentence Gayoon says seems to be some kind of Korean saying or sth since google translated complete crap. (Something about Tigers and Giraffes?)
Chapter 70 is when they go to Soha's home and the stuff i mentioned earlier happens)

I typed that out in a breeze so please bare with any typing errors

any link to the raws ?

TianWarrior57
joined Sep 22, 2016

will any of the characters from Lily Love appear in Pulse ?

TianWarrior57
joined Sep 22, 2016

any spoilers for chapter 65-70 ?