Forum › Her Pet by Pito (lezhin)

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yessss bring on the pet play angst we've been waiting for 10 chapters ago!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Maybe Horang will be the voice of reason for Soha.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Screw it.

I'm all for Horang x Gayoon ( ´ ▽ ` )

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh yeah, the pet angst, how I've missed it
Knowing that Gayoon and Soha have cuddling for days makes me kinda happy lol
And then angst.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Oof poor Gayoon.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Ouf, Gayoon :/
They'll probs eventually tell us wtf happened between Soha and her brother for the need of such a promise, and will only feed us bits and hints until then. Idk but it sounds really intense and scary

joined Aug 13, 2016

Oh crap! that's why sohas so good at punchin, and why she blew up at Yurim that other time with Gayoon. It's cause she's got brother abuse problems, it all makes sense now. All she needed was that little smack and bam! A puzzle complete (unless this is all wrong and I'm just an idiot) but im like 60 percent positive this is what plays out

joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh crap! that's why sohas so good at punchin

She does some other kind of martial art, tho I don't remember what it was. Basically, she has training/experience

and why she blew up at Yurim that other time with Gayoon.

Apparently, Yurim bullying other ppl never got her to react, yet she did when it was Gayoon. Doesn't seem to be the physical violence itself, but because it concerned Gayoon that made her snap

All she needed was that little smack and bam!

Idk what you mean by this, but they don't tell us if she hit her brother back.
I'm kinda surprised at how beat up Soha is actually, she seems really strong, surprised she let herself get hit that much

joined Aug 13, 2016

Sry my thought process goes bonkers a lot. What I meant was the way soha reacted when she beat yurim and why she quit imediately. Also the things she said to Yurim when they were beaten on her Gayoon, could all lead back to this very problem. Welp that's all I got. Theorizing is fun

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Man Soha needs to get her act together. I feel so bad for Gayoon. I hope she brings up her feelings to Soha somewhat soon.

It was wrong of Soha's brother to hit her, but I couldn't really feel much sympathy for Soha since she was the one who goaded him on. He seemed to be trying his best to stay calm. I kinda felt bad for him since he had to go home because he had nowhere else to go to since he was looking for a new academy. It was definitely wrong of him to beat her up that much though.

Hard to see who's side is the right side until we get the background story. Soha might have a complete right to be that angry every time she sees her brother. Maybe her brother has a history of being abusive and that's why Soha was trained in martial arts to protect herself.

joined Sep 21, 2014

wtf @the brother.
He's scary, he seems more dangerous than i would have thought

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

wtf @the brother.
He's scary, he seems more dangerous than i would have thought

I dunno he seems about as scary as a violently abusive dude normally is AKA extremely.

last edited at Aug 15, 2016 4:28PM

Osu
joined Jul 29, 2016

I was kind of hoping the brother would turn out to be a cold person on the inside, but secretly deep down cares for his sister in some way. But it looks like that's not the case, rip D;

I've got bad feelings about the next chapter.

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

Uggh... brother seems like the worst kind of s.o.b

2015-01-21%2018.42.01%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2015
  • Reads chapter 51 *
  • 'Komm, süsser Tod' starts playing in the background *
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

Chp 51 is fixed i think

last edited at Aug 17, 2016 10:08AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

How come I have suddenly the feeling that Happy didn't simply got lost or run over by a car?

joined Sep 21, 2014

Chp 51 is fixed i think

Seems so

How come I have suddenly the feeling that Happy didn't simply got lost or run over by a car?

Ikr, he's being super ominous and shit about it, legit every time he mentioned the dog I felt like he personally caused its disappearance, possibly to hurt Soha or something

joined Sep 21, 2014

I feel like... at one point, Gayoon will probs leave Soha, because being kept so superficially close is just really painful. From all those chapters on Sol and Yurim, I kinda forgot that Soha's pretty freakin dense too. I wonder if Gayoon would call that out anytime soon. Or like, in 26 more chapters, after one or two more character arcs.

Furukawa Kagome
Img-thing
joined Jul 6, 2015

Chap 52 is kind of sad...

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Bro doesn't need a new academy. Bro needs some anger management sessions.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Bro doesn't need a new academy. Bro needs some anger management sessions.

Bro just needs to die. All violent people who harm the innocent need to be tortured to death. Lol the contradictions are strong on me, but I just feel like having a death note right now.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I feel like re-reading everything again for the 5th time! I just love the feels this manga gives me, the angst, the chills...
I_L-O-V-E_I-T

last edited at Aug 21, 2016 2:32AM

Kaga
joined Apr 23, 2016

Too many feels for me. It's a painful cycle of, "Oh, how cute <3," to "Oh god, my heart. ;_;"

I wonder how they're going to get rid of that brother. Will the author just have him there 'till he needs to go? Maybe Soha and Gayoon will find another peachy place to stay at and the brother will just fade out of existence. ono

.. or maybe he'll get chased down by a pack of wild dogs. ouo

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Too many feels for me. It's a painful cycle of, "Oh, how cute <3," to "Oh god, my heart. ;_;"

I wonder how they're going to get rid of that brother. Will the author just have him there 'till he needs to go? Maybe Soha and Gayoon will find another peachy place to stay at and the brother will just fade out of existence. ono

.. or maybe he'll get chased down by a pack of wild dogs. ouo

I think a fitting end for him would be to have Happy come back out of nowhere... and then have Soha beat up her brother and then have Happy rip him to shreds. Might be a bit too violent for this thing, but... it already had a bunch of violent scenes, so, hey, there's nothing wrong with adding another one in.

To reply you must either login or sign up.