Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

CCL

Goodbye mate, sayonara

uses hara-kiri
it's super effective

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ CCL

I'm not mad, no worries ^^
No need to slit your poor little belly... all of the chocolate cake would fall out ;)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

mmm, limited palette...

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@ CCL

I'm not mad, no worries ^^
No need to slit your poor little belly... all of the chocolate cake would fall out ;)

That does not look like a very "meaningful" post Anon, especially with such an interesting question above :P

last edited at Aug 26, 2016 8:57PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Ooohhhhh, the sass D:

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Well, I;m off to the sleepy-land. Have a good night everyone! \o/

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I'm envious of you guys, it's been three nights I can't sleep because of the insane heat. I really envy your chilly nights, don't waste them !

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

"chilly nights" I wish ;_;

Night Sassy McLassy D:

my ear is still blocked from my shower :/

Hate that...

Also like, for ages now playing bots on smite I'd try Nu Wa and go this is crap she burst mage with like, no burst, wtf, until like I just learned you can blow her minions up and it will be amazing as soon as I get a network adapter for my pc D:

last edited at Aug 26, 2016 9:27PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

So you play Smite ? I used to [very casually] play it too like, a year ago ? But I was a noob and I was too busy with LoL at that time (the good old times, when I wasn't banned sob)

I really enjoyed playing Fenrir tho, this char is so badass and I like his moveset.

"chilly nights" I wish ;_;

Well, I don't know where you live (England maybe ?) but it possibly cannot be worse than here, in Paris, in my room. I am suffering X_x

last edited at Aug 26, 2016 9:31PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

You got banned from LoL? xD

I play about as casually as possible... against bots >_>

Never actually played Fenrir... >_>

It is England :o

The ancient capital of Mercia itself ^^

not too bad here but

I struggle at 17c so...

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Well, I was a cheater so, that's only natural ^.^ Although scripting is hella fun.

You don't play in PVP ? That's the best way to improve tho :P

Looks like I guessed right psychic skills intensifies

You struggle at 17c !? Here in my room it fucking is 37C ! You'd have already died lmao.

last edited at Aug 26, 2016 9:39PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

How are you not dead D:

I don't get it D:

I should break out my old tinfoil hat :s

It's the best way to improve for most people but when I try I get horribly anxious just queuing so... >_>

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I am slowly dying atm è_é

Anxious ? Are flamers that numerous on Smite ? From my experience, the community is decent.

That said, as long as you have fun, the mode you play in doesn't matter :P

I wonder if there are good hacks on Smite ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Aug 26, 2016 9:55PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

slowly dying is the worst D:

Not the flamers... I just get anxious on multiplayer games. tbf when I first started posting on Dynasty I used to get anxious so I think it's just a general thing for me D:

Weirdly I think I deal with flamers relatively well >_>

Whys so hacky D:

Hacky... I'm tired... dun judge me >_>

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

slowly dying is the worst D:

Especially when you feel like being in an oven .-.

Guess you managed pretty well, you seem like the [over] joyful type at first glance ;P

My way of dealing with flamers : Muting them and reporting them.

Hack is love, hack is life. (I guess it shows on my Steam profile aswell T_T)

On a side note, anyone knows where I can find : Barash, Broken Gardenias and Margarita with a Straw ?
It can be either in streaming or in DVD, as long as it's in english / eng sub.
I'm dying to see these lesbian movies X_x

last edited at Aug 26, 2016 10:05PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Over joyful ;_;

Not sad enough seppuku ;_;

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Any particular reason why you use hacks, Utoptia?

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

^
Seems rather aggresive o.0
Well, I don't use them on every game, I was kinda emphasizing. Well I basically use hacks when I get bored of the game, it adds some fun. I know it kinda ruins other players experience, that's why I'm totally ok with being banned, and I don't hack in ranked games either. Let's take an example, when I came to get bored of Guild wars 2, I started using a fly hack to reach non-explorable zones in PvE. it doesn't bug anyone, doesn't give me any advantage, it just made exploring the map funnier. (I took some amazing screenshots at some unreachable places and even brought other players to them so they could take stunning pics too).

Idk if you're familiar with the game, but here are some examples

last edited at Aug 26, 2016 10:36PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Seems like when I go observer mode in EUIV and then get bored so go into the console to buff my favourite nations and screw ugly blobs.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

So one of my favorite band released a new album recently which unfortunately was kinda dull... But that third song man! Mind Mutation clicked with me like a high-tech camera being managed by a professional!

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

@Utoptia, well, at least you are okay with being banned. I've seen hackers throw hissy fits when they get banned for using cheats. Like lots of people in the Overwatch cheating community rage that Blizzard bans them. How dare you Blizzard!

When I got bored of Guild Wars 2 I just stopped playing and remembered Guild Wars 1 nostalgically. First online RPG that I played. I didn't really like Factions, so I never got Nightfall. The PvE in Nightfall was supposed to be really good, and PvE was why I liked the original Guild Wars campaign and Factions wasn't really about that, so I got out of Guild Wars. Tried Guild Wars 2 probably for less than a month.

I did spend most of my time in World of WarCraft but I haven't played that since Wrath of the Lich King. I did play for like 30 minutes maybe a year ago lol. What a waste of $15 since I did not play more than that. I long for a WarCraft 4 (that ignores WoW and continues where WarCraft 3 left off) but it feels like a pipe dream.

Even though my name is from like two Blizzard characters from two games, (I came up with it when I was like 10 or something when I needed a name to play StarCraft on battle.net) I don't really care about Blizzard anymore. I do play Overwatch, but they are a studio that I don't think of so highly anymore. Honestly the only studios I still think highly of are Obsidian Entertainment and Firaxis. Even though Beyond Earth was meh, I love Firaxis's versions of XCOM as much as the originals so I cannot wait to see what they do next. I used to like studios like id Software and 3DRealms, but 3DRealms died a long time ago and id Software is not the id Software of old.

Sometimes I really miss 90s PC gaming. Not that I hate what we have today, oh no, but that's where I have all my nostalgia.

last edited at Aug 26, 2016 11:02PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

@Zuljin I don't hack in OW tho', I tend to avoid hacking on expensive games, plus their anti-cheat system seems pretty accurate. (Although OW was fun but it kinda left me indifferent, I did not find it as great as my friends told me).

As for GW2, I guess one month is a bit short, the games begins to be really interesting once you reach the highest level. Although this game is way funnier to play with (RL?) friends. I didn't play GW1 that much tho, but I prefered the PvP of GW1; GW2's is unbalanced, and the community tends to worsen over time.

Agreed on Firaxis, their Beyond Earth was kinda meh, but Civ V remains of one my favorite "recent" games so. I don't play much now though, I really dropped the "hardcore gaming".

I get your point of view for the 90's games / early 2000's. Total Annihiliation and Cossacks remain some of my favorite games.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I really really really want money but I really really really really can't be bothered to get a job :/

Afterhours37675l
joined Aug 18, 2016

I really really really want money but I really really really really can't be bothered to get a job :/

There's always graduate school... :P

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Oh my god this is me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.