Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

You hired the scientist after Paradox won't fall for it =.=

Meanwhile I'm on Vicky II so just get some research points. Thank God we live in such enlightened times!

Studies technology at Constantinople

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

It's only the first week and I'm already dying from uni someone save me. Quantum Mechanics is kicking my butt D:

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Good luck Alvis D:

Stay strong ;_;

Quantum their mechanics D:

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Wow, 3 pages over the last 12 hrs :O You guys are a really interactive bunch (lol)

C8-h7dlw0aetesm
joined Jun 14, 2015

This talk about a new yuri generation and murdering CCL made me think of these gifs.

That is all.

last edited at Aug 26, 2016 8:26AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Rina posted:

Wow, 3 pages over the last 12 hrs :O You guys are a really interactive bunch (lol)

Yesterday or the day before, I forget which, there were like 6-1/2 pages of posts between the last time I checked Dynasty before going to bed and when I checked it again shortly after getting up, lol.

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

I also feel like this is getting a little out of hand here sometimes... not so sure anymore...

From "shit posting" to killing people... some are trying to set new standards, I guess...

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

oh, I'm sorry guys... maybe I shouldn't have played along with that one. :(

Alvis what's your major?^^

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Sometimes this thread is like a train with no breaks.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Waiting for a boss to spawn on TERA, first time I've tried something like this on a game before lol

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Nevertheless, I love the thread, and everyone here :)( CCL you are included)

Rina I don't know anything about games xD but they must be fun, you seem to enjoy this TERA game ^_^

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ It is quite enjoyable to play, a bit risque with some of the outfits available but nothing out of the blue for an anime fan; the combat in this game is really good ^ - ^

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Blackkitty

It's physics, if I remember correctly. So I can absolutely understand her distress. Alvis, I mean.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

It's only the first week and I'm already dying from uni someone save me. Quantum Mechanics is kicking my butt D:

Good luck Alvis! You'll manage kick to its butt!

Meanwime, when the thread was around its 100 page I was busy coming out to my friend and mother ;_;

Well, good to be back on the Dynasty island.. Dynsaty Cafe... Republic of Dynasty.. we have quite a lot o' titles in here.

joined Jun 22, 2016

It's called Homolulu now! ;)

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon Queers' Republic of Dynasty.

I dunno, doesnt really work since we do haev a few guys in here.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Rina I've just googled TERA^^ good luck with your fights!

Thanks Anon you have a strong memory.

I see :) Alvis good luck to you too then^^

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Galich lol that's awesome!

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Oh, why should anyone be bothered by that^^?

I meant your coming out :) from what I know your mom is understanding and cool? ^^

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Yup, although she watched too many rubbish "documentaries" to think that everyone that transitions regrets it 1 femtosecond later.

Her first reaction was fairly typical "Just a phase; your hormones level seems fine..."

Took me around 20 minutes to very roughtly explain to her that identity doesn't have to do with hormones (not in all cases at the very least).

She ended up offering me to visit a psychologist (been to too many of those already), moving out if I get harassed by anyone living nearby and money if I want to have a surgery/HRT.

My friend went much smoother, taking it all lock, stock and barrel. None of usual questions from him tho.

Well, my father is left, although I'm slowly beginning to suspect that my mother's taken care of it already.

This post is no longer post opening. Who dares!

last edited at Aug 26, 2016 11:58AM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

@Everyone

'sup guys ?

Galich opening a page, how surprising

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Looks like someone deleted some posts so Galich would not have the opener.

Edit: Glad it is Friday. I hope to get back in the Gunpla building groove this weekend.

last edited at Aug 26, 2016 11:12AM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Zuljin Well, I can always fix a few things.

Hello and welcome, I am Galich. Thank you for joining me, we're creating another page at Dynasty Cafe.

Yup, it's another reference that only CCL will get.

last edited at Aug 26, 2016 11:58AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Galich
So you too can write positive posts! I'm happy to hear that! Yeeey

So she was all calm and supportive^^ having in mind the situation.. and your fellow giant friend showed understanding as well! That's all good news :)

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Blackkitty Well, cannot help it when people are so nice to me :)

The support I get is ridiculously big, and it's all started on Dynasty. Cannot thank enough everyone for giving me such positive reactions! As a nice bonus, it's made me much more confident in real life.

Good stuff all around.

Yup, pretty much. Obviously there's a lot coming through her mind right now, but I cannot help but be positive about things.

Good stuff all around!

And how's everyone else doing?

To reply you must either login or sign up.