Forum › Sweet Emotion discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

If the ending hadn't been like that, wouldn't she have been taking advantage of Rie...?
Of course, the ending was good, so all is well. But anyway, wish life was that eaaaasy.

joined Apr 13, 2012

I like this one a lot, though it really is cliche, hahaha. I don't mind one bit. I don't think she is taking advantage of Rie, i mean, she could stop her but didn't, right?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

She is crying over a rejection (indirect) of a random dude that she never spoke to, from what I understood. And it's not the first time she has. I'd say she is actually being saved from more of that... Well thats just a strictly logical point of view, in the end nothing here is very realistic. Just enjoy the stories.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I like how Aki has that thin pupil and her eyes looks like cat's eyes :3

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

If the ending hadn't been like that, wouldn't she have been taking advantage of Rie...?
Of course, the ending was good, so all is well. But anyway, wish life was that eaaaasy.

I dunno, her problem all along was guys would play around and just abandon her, where Aki has long since proven her loyalty and wouldn't just suddenly dump her. So even if it didn't stay a romantic relationship, she's still the opposite of all those guys.

joined Mar 12, 2014

lol I noticed that too.
Btw, I really like reading this. Wish the author is more active doing Yuri shots!

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

N'awwww this was just cute. I always like this set up, as predictable as it is.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014
  1. I love the story I really DO love it.
  2. This is what I always thinking of because I'be been rejected by girls before so...it pretty hurt . Reality is Always Always so painful. Hope someday my life can change just like in the story...
  3. Ha ha ha Guys in this story is so Stupid !! If I have a girl like that that confess to me I would NEVER Let her cries.
  4. It's true. I noticed Aki's eyes is look likes cat's eyes too.
  5. I love to see more storyline . I wanna Stay away from reality for a bit.
Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

She is crying over a rejection (indirect) of a random dude that she never spoke to, from what I understood. And it's not the first time she has. I'd say she is actually being saved from more of that... Well thats just a strictly logical point of view, in the end nothing here is very realistic. Just enjoy the stories.

That's both the happy and sad reality...these things actually ARE realistic (speaking from personal knowledge...nothing happened to me I simply have a lot of friends in different, more open-minded parts of the world and I've picked up a few things). We are just so trained and taught from an early age that homosexuality is some strange taboo that we assume it is such, even if we believe that it is not only possible but something lovely and pure in its own right.

So happy to say this kinda thing, even with girls as attractive and unique as what appear in these stories, is a reality. Sad to say we are still being trained that it isn't.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Back again with a second read. I think, to an extent, it's "reality", but to be honest, I think this is definitely very rare. Even if I was rejected by every person I went after, I'm not sure I can have more-than-platonic feelings for a close friend---even if they've proved their loyalty through and through.

This isn't even taking gender/sex/sexuality into account.

joined Dec 18, 2014

The first speech-bubble on page 17. confused the heck out of me.
That is a very good example of why correct punctuation is very important.

Edit: OK, either I was stupid back then or it was fixed but now it is correct.

last edited at May 1, 2015 12:30AM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

But how can she be the active one while in neko mode? jk

Yya%20background
joined Feb 2, 2015

It's predictable yes, but cute. The ending was a bit rushed, though. For one thing, the 'straight' girl just slept with a woman without us seeing the mental gymnastics she would have to go through to allow herself to love another woman. If a lesbian kissed a girl who's only liked guys before, she probably wouldn't just suddenly throw her identity out the window without some serious thought. In addition, I understand why people would see the other woman is taking advantage of her sadness. It's not enough to put her in 'rapist' or even 'creepy' territory, but it's something to be aware of.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

didnt aki just took advantage of rie being in a vulnerable position.
on the other hand, if this story progresses into real life, i betting rie will fall for another guy.
since it's not. id like to think they'd live happily ever after.

joined Nov 27, 2017

For one thing, the 'straight' girl just slept with a woman without us seeing the mental gymnastics she would have to go through to allow herself to love another woman. If a lesbian kissed a girl who's only liked guys before, she probably wouldn't just suddenly throw her identity out the window without some serious thought.

Eh, sometimes these things happen and auto-pilot kicks in. Sometimes those thoughts don't come until the day after, and some people it clicks with and there doesn't have to be huge questioning. Also, she may just have already figured out that she's bi and was only shellshocked because of what had been sitting under her nose. Who knoooows!

In addition, I understand why people would see the other woman is taking advantage of her sadness. It's not enough to put her in 'rapist' or even 'creepy' territory, but it's something to be aware of.

Yeah. Someone neurotypical being taken advantage by someone else with no particular authority over them doesn't have to be an awful thing. It isn't admirable, but I don't think we should be upset with Aki for seizing the moment. Policing consentual sex seems like an absurd ask outside of situations where someone objectively can't understand what's happening, and she very obviously is lucid enough reciprocate.

joined May 24, 2015

But how can she be the active one while in neko mode? jk

SHE LEARNT THE FORBIDDEN TECHNIQUE. Quick, splash her with water!

joined Feb 1, 2013

It could be argued that Rie is bi, since she expresses interest in guys... Though it could also be argued that she doesn't have the life experience to know what she truly wants in life. That said, either way, the girl's clearly alright with the idea of being in a relationship with Aki- who's most definitely a lesbian/gay for her best friend.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Great story to be honest. I enjoyed it.

joined Oct 3, 2016

I've been looking for this story for months. Finally! I've unearthed the treasure!

To reply you must either login or sign up.