Forum › Dreams, Reality and Rum Raisin discussion

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Well a strange reason to making sex...

But this was not so crazy like the last doujin.

But Tsubasa just confess already, nobody would be happy about just playing lovers and Honoka would like this two, geeeezz.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Makes you wonder if anyone actually ever got drunk from eating sweets with alcohol in them.

Only thing it does for me is ruin the taste. ;_;

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Hm, have we always had a drunk tag...? Well regardless, it's nice to see it in use.

I have to admit though, I'd rather this too have bee a more fluffy, comedic piece about drunken confessions and the like. Here it was more like Tsubasa took advantage of Honoka while she was drunk.

Seriously though, are rum raisin sandwiches a thing?

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yoooooooo I squealed with happiness when I saw this was a Tsubahono by Sekihara.

After reading it, I have conflicted feelings. On one hand I love because yay more Tsubahono! On the other hand there was this weird creedy undertone of Tsubasa taking advantage of a drunk Honoka. Like even though it's "consensual" since they both have feelings for each other, Honoka totally had no recollection (or just thought of it as a dream) and no real control over her actions.

I don't think Sekihara intended for it to come across that way, but eh it had a really melancholy and creepy atmosphere throughout the whole thing.

Hoping for some fluffy Tsubahono and non-manipulative Tsubasa next time!

(On a side note, this whole people getting drunk off foods with very little alcohol content in them needs to stop being used as a plot device. Does anyone ever get drunk off of rum raisin cake or champagne chocolates that you can buy in a store? Vodka soaked gummy bears and the like maybe, but I highly doubt they would sell things that would get you drunk to minors....)

last edited at Jul 27, 2016 3:34AM

joined Sep 11, 2014

anime girls sure do have a low alcohol tolerance.

Tsubasa, you wimpy ass! What makes you so sure Honoka would reject you anyways

last edited at Jul 27, 2016 3:39AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Tbh from the title I thought it'd be a Yuru Yuri doujin, tho seeing more of this ship is chill too

35c990f6-7c27-4620-972d-5aaee310af25-15976-00000b53e4662256
joined Jun 6, 2016

It's kinda rapey?? Since Tsubasa took advantage of drunk Honoka. I guess this is still better than the last one, http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sweet_room_1
Seriously that was crazy

EDIT: Also the cover says it all

last edited at Jul 27, 2016 3:54AM

NobodySpecialxxxx
Akarriiii.png
joined Dec 5, 2015

(ಥ_ಥ) Tsubasa y u do dis....

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Hmm, the drunk part was kinda, akward? I dunno
But the other things were good i guess

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

In my opinion drunk sex in doujins work reaaally well, BUT the drunk person has to initiate it.
Would have been much better (and way less rapey) if Hono got drunk, started hitting on Tsubasa, Tsubasa resists at first because of her feelings for Hono but eventually gives in.

Makes you wonder if anyone actually ever got drunk from eating sweets with alcohol in them.

Only thing it does for me is ruin the taste. ;_;

Yeah, same for me, it's so disappointing to bite into a piece of chocolate thinking "Mmmmmh choco" but then the taste of the alcohol hits you. Blegh. X.X

last edited at Jul 27, 2016 5:22AM

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Glad I wasn't the only one feeling "eeek" about this. Like others have said at least it's less creepy than the last one, but still creepy either way.
If theres a sequel where Tsubasa confess and tell Honoka the truth about what happened and Honoka forgives her that would make me feel better

%d7%9c%d7%9b%d7%99%d7%93%d7%94
joined Dec 4, 2013

These Honoka x Tsuba doujins are always fucked up to some degree

2015-01-21%2018.42.01%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2015

^ yeah what the hell is up with that?

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Is....there a sequel??

__gertrud_barkhorn_world_witches_series_and_etc_drawn_by_amakawa_ginga__970ec8089e5295274b5d2dc3d38d2725
joined Oct 21, 2015

How sad.....

joined Apr 19, 2016

YAAAAASSS sekihara's lewdy tubahonk!

...... but then it's kinda make me sad....

.......but it was so good, so I think I liked it after all

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

What I want for Christmas is probably more healthy relationship TsubaHonk...

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

meh. some rape shit...

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Like Faust said, title sounds like it would be a Yuru Yuri doujin. lol

Saw "Drunk" tag, knew how it would go... but TsubaHono. Be brave, Tsubasa! Just tell Honoka how you feel.

Would be nice if the next one in the fan/meet series gets translated.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

thanks for the drunk tag. it bothers my gut a little when I read stuff like this. cute art though woo

joined Apr 13, 2012

It's kinda rapey??

it is... i have read doujins with the alcohol thing and they were not so creepy about it
ugh, i have conflicted feelings right now

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

It was all good until the rape....It would've been better if drunk Honoka was the one seducing Tsubasa.

last edited at Jul 27, 2016 1:42PM

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Yoooooooo I squealed with happiness when I saw this was a Tsubahono by Sekihara.

After reading it, I have conflicted feelings. On one hand I love because yay more Tsubahono! On the other hand there was this weird creedy undertone of Tsubasa taking advantage of a drunk Honoka. Like even though it's "consensual" since they both have feelings for each other, Honoka totally had no recollection (or just thought of it as a dream) and no real control over her actions.

I don't think Sekihara intended for it to come across that way, but eh it had a really melancholy and creepy atmosphere throughout the whole thing.

Hoping for some fluffy Tsubahono and non-manipulative Tsubasa next time!

Yes, yes and yes! I totally agree with everything you said.

last edited at Jul 27, 2016 5:14PM

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

Hm, have we always had a drunk tag...? Well regardless, it's nice to see it in use.

I have to admit though, I'd rather this too have bee a more fluffy, comedic piece about drunken confessions and the like. Here it was more like Tsubasa took advantage of Honoka while she was drunk.

Seriously though, are rum raisin sandwiches a thing?

That's what I was thinking, I don't know how I feel about this one. Like it was cute seeing them two but Honoka forgot and Tsubasa knew she was drunk and still carried on with the the sex

last edited at Jul 27, 2016 5:15PM

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

It's kinda rapey?? Since Tsubasa took advantage of drunk Honoka. I guess this is still better than the last one, http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sweet_room_1

Oh god was that the one with the fridge

Edit: yes it was

last edited at Jul 27, 2016 5:24PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.