Forum › Yuyushiki discussion

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I loved the insanity that was the anime and I am enjoying it again here! Thanks for working on this!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That chapter just dosnt realy work translated lol. This segment was about how that phrase sounds kinda wierd and catchy in japanese especially when sang :) So obviously its lost in translation. This show (that i loved) had a lot of jokes about the sounds of words.

last edited at Oct 1, 2013 1:44PM

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Blunt instrument!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Oh God I LOVE THIS, the anime is one of my favs.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Chapter 19: Of course Yuzuko's favorite angle would be 270.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

When she asked "You think we will be together when we die?" And Yui replied "uwaaah" I'm pretty sure she thought a lesbian scenario... "Like, omg we're so yuri, no way we won't be together in the future"

Now question, we're reading chapters that were animated, is there lot of material that wasn't animated?

last edited at Nov 6, 2013 8:59AM

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Haven't had the chance to watch them so I can't answer that.

But still, ch19 is kinda deep, even though it didn't look like one.,..

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I could've sworn I'd read chapter 19 already, but I'm beginning to think it's just because I re-watched that episode enough so that it was just really familiar.

Policeeverybreathyoutakesingles
joined Oct 27, 2013

It seems I might be the minority here but Yui x Aikawa is my preferred coupling. Anyone else? Or am I just alone in a corner being hit by a stick by Yui x Yuzuko fans?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It seems I might be the minority here but Yui x Aikawa is my preferred coupling. Anyone else? Or am I just alone in a corner being hit by a stick by Yui x Yuzuko fans?

I don't think so, In my case I love Yui x Yuzuko maybe because I came from loving Konata x Kagami and Ritsu x Mio... The resemblance is uncanny !

PS: Hit him with a stick

last edited at Nov 7, 2013 7:06AM

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I wouldn't call them my preferred pairing, but I do ship them - with each other and their respective harems.

Policeeverybreathyoutakesingles
joined Oct 27, 2013

I don't think so, In my case I love Yui x Yuzuko maybe because I came from loving Konata x Kagami and Ritsu x Mio... The resemblance is uncanny !

PS: Hit him with a stick

I also like the other two but I just don't feel the Yuzuko vibe goes with Yui. I know it doesn't make sense but yeah. I think Yuzuko reminds me of more of Misao than Konata so that might be the reason why....

I wouldn't call them my preferred pairing, but I do ship them - with each other and their respective harems.

Never have been a fan of harems so....

last edited at Nov 10, 2013 2:31AM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Ai-chan's here!

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Mom's so hard to take advantage of.

joined Oct 20, 2013

Would any of you folks happen to know which chapters of the manga it is that the anime covers?

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

"So are those three actually like that...?", mh xD Of course they are!
Last page fits really well

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Ch21, that last page right side panels ahaha xD

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I need to rewatch this series!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You idiot!!
stupid!
pervert!

Lovely <3 thanks for translating!

joined Nov 11, 2010

Ah, that really brought back such great memories of the anime. Love this series. Also, confession time, but Yuzu x Aihara is my secret ship.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I feel like re-watching the anime :o
Quite delightful.

starsaber123
Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Quite delightful.

Me too!

I just noticed I posted that I needed to re-watch this before.......shame on me for not following through.

last edited at May 2, 2014 7:10PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Quite delightful.

Me too!

I just noticed I posted that I needed to re-watch this before.......shame on me for not following through.

Seppuku to maintain your honor

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Hallelujah!

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Everybody loves Okaasan-sensei!

To reply you must either login or sign up.