Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Although she didn't indicate the typical signs of growing feels (the first blushes we see so often), I wonder about her reaction here; her slight stutter/hesitation, looking away, as if catching herself in a daze.
And also how Yuu has changed from being curious, unfazed to some sort of self consciousness, is kinda interesting. That she'd do stuff like that to gauge Touko's reaction, how Touko would just be embarrassed and not say much. And how, Touko immediately reacted to her remark about being happy, how Yuu made up an excuse for it and now doesn't even dare hold her hand (and this time, not out of curiosity, but because she actually wants to).

Yuu and Touko are both awfully perceptive people. Yuu has always had a sorta 'meh' and 'hm mkay' kind of attitude, and the moment she behaved differently, Touko noticed and reacted right away. The moment the look in Touko's eyes changed, Yuu caught on really fast as well and... Yuu stuttering and speaking like that, is unlike her isn't it?

I wonder if the title isn't referring just to Yuu's feeling towards Touko, but Touko's feelings for Yuu as well. Touko's love for Yuu since the beginning of the series hasn't evolved at all, she still loves and thinks of her as a kind girl. Her perception, understanding and love for Yuu will surely change one day. Both of them changing, growing for and because of each other.

last edited at Jul 1, 2016 10:24PM

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

Man this chapter was legit, I feel bad for Yuu tho, she's slowly starting to find some sort of feelings for Touko and she can't act on them, shes legit scared of Touko in that one panel. I wonder how this chapter wouldve played without Touko's previous comments regarding Yuu falling in love with her. All I can say is I'm excited for how this will play out, and it is nice seeing Yuu's character develop along

last edited at Jul 1, 2016 10:28PM

joined Feb 7, 2016

I never thought I'd say this but oh no yuu's falling in love :(( and touko might go away if she knows

AbyssalScepter
Kaga
joined Apr 23, 2016

OOOooo character development.

20190203_135245
joined Mar 5, 2016

I think Touko is pretty unfair. She gets to love Yuu but Yuu can't do the same for her. Yuu has to bear with the growing feelings of love inside of her 'cause Touko does not want that and Yuu is too kind to be selfish.This manga is sort of sad in its own way, then.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

so of course while I was having a heart attack, I looked up the meaning of hydrangeas (the poofy pom pom flower) in flower language. it's uh.... giving me.... http://www.flowermeaning.com/hydrangea-flower-meaning/ ..... mixed messages

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

Yuu's sudden confession of feeling happy took them both by surprise, but I can't help but read the fear in both their eyes: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch13#23
Maybe it's the fear in Yuu that if she openly comes to love Touko, her sempai will come to dislike and withdraw from her. And on the flip side, Touko fearing if Yuu loves her that she will become just like everyone else who wanted her to be someone she wasn't.

And, ugh, I died at Yuu's tenderness in drying Touko's hair.

last edited at Jul 1, 2016 11:19PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

so of course while I was having a heart attack, I looked up the meaning of hydrangeas (the poofy pom pom flower) in flower language. it's uh.... giving me.... http://www.flowermeaning.com/hydrangea-flower-meaning/ ..... mixed messages

• Developing a deeper understanding between two people
  • Heartlessness and acting without thinking about the feelings of another

The first one is what they should aim for tbh, while the latter is low key Touko.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

finally she's starting cracking, this was starting to get tedious :P

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

The first one is what they should aim for tbh, while the latter is low key Touko.

right under all of that stuff it says that "In Japan, the flower has a historical tradition behind it linked to apologies and gratitude." so is it.... thanks for the experience, sorry I fucked it up? I don't know. flowers are for n3rdz

Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

A slow process, but still better than Citrus lol

joined May 19, 2016

The start of this chap got me all happy and it was cute, especially the fighting over the umbrella and the hair drying... After that... My heart just stopped. Why doesn't this have an angst tag?
And I agree with this... Touko is not being fair and Yuu is just too selfless

I think Touko is pretty unfair. She gets to love Yuu but Yuu can't do the same for her. Yuu has to bear with the growing feelings of love inside of her 'cause Touko does not want that and Yuu is too kind to be selfish.This manga is sort of sad in its own way, then.

Yuu knows because she understands Touko too well that she can't fall for her. So she needs to hide it or she'll lose her while Touko is still getting Yuu to fall for her and hoping she doesn't. That's pretty screwed up. I hope this doesn't end bad.

joined Aug 6, 2015

The black text boxes make me think we're going into yandere territory.

This was a nice chapter, otherwise. I really like slow burns and character development.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

No that's a very apt description of what this series is.

last edited at Jul 2, 2016 1:52AM

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

Maybe this is why Yuu looked... bittersweet. I always wondered why she made such a face.
Looking closer, she's in the dark/shade making such a face, while Touko is happily pulling her along.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Yuu and Touko are both awfully perceptive people. Yuu has always had a sorta 'meh' and 'hm mkay' kind of attitude, and the moment she behaved differently, Touko noticed and reacted right away. The moment the look in Touko's eyes changed, Yuu caught on really fast as well and... Yuu stuttering and speaking like that, is unlike her isn't it?

To be fair, anyone would reacted like Yuu with the crazy eyes Touko did back there.

joined Sep 21, 2014

To be fair, anyone would reacted like Yuu with the crazy eyes Touko did back there.

They weren't particularly crazy. It just feels that way cus they like, zoomed in and emphasized on them. Touko's surprise, the shadow on her face from the towel, it just shows the mood becoming cold/dark.
Nakatani Nio plays with light and shadow a lot, the mood was well expressed.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Looks like de nile isnt just a river in egypt :p >.<

They so should brushed knees or hands or something <3

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

• Frigidity and disinterest in a romantic proposal. Oh boy

They weren't particularly crazy. It just feels that way cus they like, zoomed in and emphasized on them. Touko's surprise, the shadow on her face from the towel, it just shows the mood becoming cold/dark.
Nakatani Nio plays with light and shadow a lot, the mood was well expressed.

Other than that light and shadow stuffs let's admit Touko's gaze really change in that one second. It's pretty scary to be honest, beside(probably) surprise to her own words Yuu was likely also scared of Touko's gaze. That's why she translate that gaze into "what do you mean by happy". Indeed, Nakatani is amazing.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Yuu should just dump Touko right now or else she is going to become miserable in the chapters to come (in case she develops feelings for Touko).

Also what is Touko's end game anyway? Flirting with Yuu till her graduation and then leave? Some tension is needed in their relationship to get Touko off of her high horse.

last edited at Jul 2, 2016 5:28AM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I doubt she'll be content with just one-sidedly loving Yuu for very long anyway. No one is ever content with just that.

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

I doubt she'll be content with just one-sidedly loving Yuu for very long anyway. No one is ever content with just that.

She is content with just that if i believe to all her statements. What she wants is actually to feel in love. She never ask Yuu to return her feelings. And to make it worse, Yuu makes Touko has a partner who is willing to let her loves and won't fall in love to anyone else oh and also let her kisses as she please

Yuu should just dump Touko right now or else she is going to become miserable in the chapters to come (in case she develops feelings for Touko).

Also what is Touko's end game anyway? Flirting with Yuu till her graduation and then leave? Some tension is needed in their relationship to get Touko off of her high horse.

Clearly stated in the old chapter Yuu choose to stay tho. That sounds like an extravagant plan, but i bet that's what Touko will do. Let me quote Sayaka. "This is Touko after all

Seems like people hate Touko for being a jerk but i still love her. Seems like i'm also get her curse

joined Mar 11, 2016

while I agree that she will eventually have to consider what she wants their relationship to be in the future; I don't want Yuu to become miserable in the mean time. That will not sit right with how her character has been buildup. plus Touko needs to realise that she is the one in love not the other way around to be giving Yuu those eyes.

HopeFromYuri
5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ohhh, it's going good

joined Mar 11, 2016

Clearly stated in the old chapter Yuu choose to stay tho.
That sounds like an extravagant plan, but i bet that's what Touko will do. Let me quote Sayaka. "This is Touko after all

Yeah but now she needs to reconsider her choice' is what I am/was saying.

That's why I said that she (yuu) should get out of this relationship asap.

To reply you must either login or sign up.