Forum › I Don't Believe Love Anymore discussion

joined Nov 14, 2013

Ohhh poor rabbit-san about to get eaten

joined Aug 16, 2015

Ohhh poor rabbit-san about to get eaten

More like poor tiger-san about to get "eaten".

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

The tiger girl killed all the rabbit girls at the prequel story.

I dont understand the sequel story ending, as it's an open ending. I juz guessed, she will eat the rabbit girl again??

joined Aug 16, 2015

I'm guessing she learned to control herself, so she probably won't eat her.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

comon, thats joke
pg 5 needs fixing.

joined Aug 16, 2015

EvilDevil I believe the author actually wrote the english lines, too, on this one, so it's just engrish at its best.
Edit: Yeah, I went around the author's Patreon, the originals are in chinese with engrish under it. (By the way, this author makes some of the most hilarious stuff I've ever seen.)

last edited at Mar 28, 2016 4:24AM

joined Oct 17, 2014

The prequel was in Japanese but this one's in Chinese. One of them must have already been translated before being uploaded here.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

That warmed my cold ass heart.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Well, this was really really cute, i look forward to see more of this artist!

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

may be she wasnt able to eat the rabbit because she was sick. :)

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

After first one I proceed with this one with caution. Rabbit-chan got lucky Tiger-chan was sick. So I guess she took the opportunity to become first rabbit to tame the tiger? Also Tiger-chan have "some idea why everyone around me disappeared". She took it so calmly. I'd be terrified by that realization xD"

last edited at Mar 28, 2016 9:11AM

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

The prequel was in Japanese but this one's in Chinese. One of them must have already been translated before being uploaded here.

The previous one was translated with the English text placed underneath the original Japanese (hence, it has a scanlation group). This one came with Chinese and English on board. I'd considered changing the English to make it less Engrishy, but what's written is perfectly understandable (just awkward), so I didn't touch it since it gives the comic charm.

joined Jul 6, 2014

Is the title deliberately "I don't believe love anymore"? Shouldn't it be IN love anymore?

joined Jan 8, 2016

Is the title deliberately "I don't believe love anymore"? Shouldn't it be IN love anymore?

It's translated by yours truly the author.

joined Apr 30, 2014

Smart rabbit - she can't eat if her mouth is "closed"

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The solution to a tiger who gets too hungry is to give her mouth something better to do.

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

...after the last one

I was prepared for the worse

This is a more... satisfying ending than the last one

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

I've meditated a lot in this story and I have a theory of my own...
Trying not to be as literal and taking into considerations several factors that are revealed to us...

First of all, she mentions the reason behind her popularity. It would be innecesary information if the story was just about bunny-chans getting eaten by a nervous wild tiger-chan. I think the message in the first one is pretty clear: She is popular because of her hair color, several girls have confesed to her, she gets so nervous and so happy she moves to fast and shows how serious she is... which... scares the fans... who were only attracted to her blonde hair (the rumored girls in just a phase and not in love).

So now the second one and it's title have a lot more of sense. Since she has found no love over her several confesions, but disapearing bunnies when revealed she is serious, she starts giving up on love. Then she gets confesed by the ultimate Bunny-chan when she is sick, thus avoiding her to rush into things... so they begin their relationship nice and slowly.

Then Bunny-chan gets 'agressive' and that gets Tiger-chan a little overwhelmed... So she finally understands a little how the other girls felt being on the receiving end. That's why she gets an idea of why everyone around her disappeared. She states how she gotta restrain herself because she is still afraid to mess things up, but she found it in her (after finding a cute junior that is truly in love with her) to believe in love <3

last edited at Jul 1, 2016 3:55AM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Trying not to be as literal and taking into considerations several factors that are revealed to us...

First of all, she mentions the reason behind her popularity. It would be innecesary information if the story was just about bunny-chans getting eaten by a nervous wild tiger-chan. I think the message in the first one is pretty clear: She is popular because of her hair color, several girls have confesed to her, she gets so nervous and so happy she moves to fast and shows how serious she is... which... scares the fans... who were only attracted to her blonde hair (the rumored girls in just a phase and not in love).

So now the second one and it's title have a lot more of sense. Since she has found no love over her several confesions, but disapearing bunnies when revealed she is serious, she starts giving up on love. Then she gets confesed by the ultimate Bunny-chan when she is sick, thus avoiding her to rush into things... so they begin their relationship nice and slowly.

Then Bunny-chan gets 'agressive' and that gets Tiger-chan a little overwhelmed... So she finally understands a little how the other girls felt being on the receiving end. That's why she gets an idea of why everyone around her disappeared. She states how she gotta restrain herself because she is still afraid to mess things up, but she found it in her (after finding a cute junior that is truly in love with her) to believe in love <3

I want to believe this~
I believe this.
I believe this?
AHH NO SHE ATE ALL OF THOSE POOR BUNNIES
I'm so sorry ;_;
Also, looking at Greenteaneko's works I'm thankful that I have a list named "Different". This one fits the bill perfectly.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Wow as much i love how fans make good theories and hidden themes in somewhat uncleared works, i have to say that sadly she actually ate all those bunnies.

As you can see blood on mouth and a missing shoe with blood where the bunny was standing. And her gaining weight. It clearly shows that she is a carnivorous and ate those innocent bunnies.

I feel bad for them :(

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

As you can see blood on mouth and a missing shoe with blood where the bunny was standing. And her gaining weight. It clearly shows that she is a carnivorous and ate those innocent bunnies.

The above commenter was interpreting the story metaphorically, not literally.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

The above commenter was interpreting the story metaphorically, not literally.

Yeah i figured that. Just forget to edit my comment. Or add a side note.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I like this reading a whole lot more

To reply you must either login or sign up.