Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

Sorry to intrude yet again! Don’t wanna disturb anyone anymore! Just wanted to say everyone who’s lurking in the back afraid to post anything can come here:

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/10103-queer-shelter-for-threadless-people-_-b-off-topic-off-everything

@ Cephalosporin

If you see this you can come there as well if you like ^^

@ Everyone else

Sorry again for the disturbance! Never was my intention. Should have thought more about it before posting anything! I sincerely apologize! m(_ _)m

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Anon99
There's no reason for anyone to be afraid of posting here unless they want to just cause trouble, you, Cephalosporin and Like I Care can still post here you know? There's nothing to apologize.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

elthundercat

I've tried grilled pineapple but now I need to try this other grilled stuff XD

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

elthundercat

I've tried grilled pineapple but now I need to try this other grilled stuff XD

With the plantains don't peel them. The peel will start to crack when they are ready. I like them extra sweet so I leave them on a bit longer.

On that note I'll see y'all later have to go prepare for the game tonight XD go Columbia!

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 5:06PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

@Azai

Well, at least I wouldn't turn frozen bananas into burnt bananas... I think.

There's a first time for everything :D

@Martian

Do you shave the frozen banana so it becomes a shaved banana ice cream ? o.o

You just freeze them and then blend them in a food processor or a blender. Though shaved banana ice sounds fantastic. I love shaved ice with lots of mango and a little condensed milk drizzled on top. Yummmmm

@mvl

Grilled green bananas are the best!

Now that's something I've never had. The US has a very limited number of types of bananas. Only green bananas I can think of are plantains. Though there are all sorts of types of bananas around the world. I need to try them all before I die.

@Meursault

After a quick skim, you seem to like romantic, dramatic, angsty, cute yuri. Very often romance, sometimes drama, the angst is here and there, almost half is cute, fluff stuff

Not that it really says anything, you have pretty typically good shit in your list

Aw so no resounding themes that indicate any weird fetishes. Darn :P. But yeah all joking aside I'm a fluff yuri fan.

@T-sama

Haha, well it was not only your name that I said multiple times, be honored that the great T-sama mentioned you so much! And things are always intense with me, like a thousand suns~~

/ bows /

Well, I guess I can't really say my family is necessarily bad, could be worse, if I wasn't a loner I would probably be bothered by it, as for extended family, I don't know, but for me family is only those who you have regular contact, meet them in person, you know, have a bond with them, just having the same blood is not enough to truly be a family,

Well don't make too many excuses for them. Family is supposed to support you, not bring you down.

so I think you shouldn't really care that most of them won't be at your wedding, fuck them o7, at least I don't care at all about my extended family, I barely care about my family and about myself. xp

It's culturally a little hard to completely blow off my extended family. At the same time, I think my mom is so different from the rest of her family, and she knows how her siblings are, that she's protected me from them ever since I came out. My dad's an only child so it's a little easier on that side. I think my grandma (his mom) will show up; she aged into one of those don't-give-a-shit-about-what-anybody-else-thinks grandmas lol.

Well, if anyone is asking for trouble it's her, it's just plain stupidity to insist hitting on the person who hired you and you know they already have someone, either way I think it might be worth drink with her because you will see if she can be trouble, I think it would be good for you to give a friendly advice and make clear that if she don't stop or cause any other trouble she will be fired or something like that if you see she might cause trouble, don't have any idea how it works when you're the boss, but you get what I mean, because with this you might avert future problems, maybe. : /

I didn't directly hire her myself. I was just part of the group of people that were figuring out the next person to hire. I'm not her supervisor or anything like that, and I mean in all other respects she's very qualified for the job, so it's not like I'm going to take any credit in that. I guess it wouldn't kill me to get a drink with her, but I can't say I'm going to go out of my way lol.

Girl you can never tell us too many pre-**Kanojo** stories, don't be shy and tell everything to us, you're lucky that she's not the jealous and clingy time, some people just don't take well playful flirting, as for this woman, I don't think the problem is the lack of Kanojo, bitches just can't resist you xD, whore-ish tendencies...? Okay now I want more details on that. xD

I think you exaggerate :P Maybe you can go as far as certain types of people seem to like me in particular, and not necessarily the types I end up liking. Whore-ish tendencies I mean I was young and very horny, I think you know the gist of it lol.

So what, besides Saki you don't read anything not yuri because you read only mangas with yuri or subtext? Or I misunderstood it.

No it's just that most of the other non-yuri stuff I watch/read doesn't end up with yuri doujins.

It's yuri, safe or not there's no way you can't enjoy yuri, yuri is the truth of the world.

Yuri is love, yuri is life?

@elthundergato

Hi and bye! I like just blending up cold watermelons as a summer drink :) so nice. Take care

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 5:19PM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Thiaguinho-sama

I know. And thanks! I appreciate that.
It’s just that it seemed hard for some other people to join. So maybe this new thing will help people who just were too shy to suddenly jump in.
Nez kinda mentioned it before so I just decided to go with that.

I’m not even a really talkative person ^^
I just wanted to make the start for others.

Reading the posts – the one’s dofudofu didn’t particularly like – kinda made me realize that maybe there really are many people lurking in this thread waiting for a chance to join in on the fun. Now they can go there.
Everyone of the regular users here is allowed to visit as well. I really have no problems with anyone here. It’s just the awkwardness I’ve created...

joined Aug 18, 2015

Thank you Thiaguinho-sama for understanding. I got to admit it's a cliché to start the entrance with "I have been lurking around..." but it is the truth for some of us. some people do go to certain threads to read coments for entainment, insights, updates... I usually make comments in threads that I found interesting or have personal connections with. I happened to join this thread when things weren't in a peaceful period-it was not an ideal period. the topic at that moment peaked my interest, so I voided my opinion on the matter from a spectator's point of view. I just felt the need to explain my cliché entrance.

Anyway, I am here on dynasty to chill to get my mind off of things. Reality really bites sometimes. btw, I am a she

Cephalosporin
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

Just like jmv said, the word lurking sounds really bad, but it's the only one I could find to describe what I was doing, when procrastinating or simply because I felt too extresed, I would come to dynasty and read some threads to get my mind off things, and when seeing a medical theme come up... well, I love everything that has to do with medicine, so I saw it as an opportunity to get in the conversation, but looking at it now from other's points of view I can see how it could have looked bad.
But, in any case, I also apologize for the troubles I may have caused.

On another note, @elthundercat
I am now curious, do you use the word "chaval" where you live just like we do here?

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 5:51PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The idea that lurking should be considered some bad or sinister thing is bizarre to me, given a great many forums have traditionally encouraged new members to do just that. Reading without commenting for a while gives you an opportunity to lean what sort of place it is, and what sort of things are acceptable in the group.

This is a public thread, and despite it being started to give a specific group a place to go, there's bound to be a lot of people reading here who weren't part of that group to start with.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

dofudofu

/ bows /

/ bows back /

Well don't make too many excuses for them. Family is supposed to support you, not bring you down.

I don't really make excuses for them, at least I didn't try to make any if that is how it sounded, as family supporting us, I guess not all families know that.

It's culturally a little hard to completely blow off my extended family. At the same time, I think my mom is so different from the rest of her family, and she knows how her siblings are, that she's protected me from them ever since I came out. My dad's an only child so it's a little easier on that side. I think my grandma (his mom) will show up; she aged into one of those don't-give-a-shit-about-what-anybody-else-thinks grandmas lol.

Yeah I get what you mean, even thought you want and can blow them off, it can be hard sometimes, not only because of culture but because of your parents too, my parents had simblings, but I never really cared about them, neither grandparents, or anyone else of my extended family, I'm not a good person I guess, though I guess that's not a surprise. xp

I didn't directly hire her myself. I was just part of the group of people that were figuring out the next person to hire. I'm not her supervisor or anything like that, and I mean in all other respects she's very qualified for the job, so it's not like I'm going to take any credit in that. I guess it wouldn't kill me to get a drink with her, but I can't say I'm going to go out of my way lol.

Well, you're higher than her in the hierarchy right? So even if you can't directly fire her you can probably do something to make someone fire her, of course if she's qualified you should give her a chance, but the way she acted with you that day was kind of a flag of possible future problems, there's nothing wrong with being safe and have a look if she won't cause problems, but of course don't need to go out of your way for that, you're not her boss or supervisor after all, if any shit happens they're the ones who will have to deal with it, the problem is that if something really happens you might feel bad later because of what she did as you had a reason to suspect she could be a problem...

I think you exaggerate :P Maybe you can go as far as certain types of people seem to like me in particular, and not necessarily the types I end up liking. Whore-ish tendencies I mean I was young and very horny, I think you know the gist of it lol.

I think you're just being modest xD, and I thought you meant that by whore-ish, I know what you mean. xp

No it's just that most of the other non-yuri stuff I watch/read doesn't end up with yuri doujins.

I see, I know what you mean, most stuff has het hentai doujin unfortunately.

Yuri is love, yuri is life?

Always. xD

Also, why you're using @ with usernames instead of putting in bold like before?

Anon99
You didn't really create any awkwardness, it was just too many new accounts created on the same day just to post here, with two I think basically just to pick up a fight and make accusations, I didn't see anything wrong with your posts so you don't need to stop posting here.

jmv
Don't worry girl, just post normally here, the bad period seens to have basically ended.

Cephalosporin
I don't think you need to apologize, I don't remember seeing you being one of the new users that was causing trouble, so just post here normally.

Nezchan
Right? Cause really, this thread was always open to anyone who want to chat here, the only reason things got kind of awkward is because it was like five or six new accounts all made on the same day just to post here, with if I remember correctly two of them just to make accusations and pick up a fight for no reason at all, guess people chose the worst time to show up.

Just in case it's not clear, anyone can come and join us here, honestly Anon99, I don't think creating that other thread was necessary, it's basically a three person thread, if people wanted to say something all they need to do is say it, I think it would be better if you and the others there come here, because I don't really think that thread will go very far with so little people, and if more people want to join the fun all they need to do is say something, there's no need to be shy at all just because they've been lurking and the thread is so big with the same users for so long, really guys, we don't bite, well, not all of us I guess, some of them would probably give bites if asked. xp

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 6:19PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Its morning, n its Sunday here..
Have a blast Sunday, everyone..

/Hug you all before disappearing again/

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

They seem to be having fun discussing soccer/football in that thread haha

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rainy365
Good morning, here is night, 19:30 to be specific.

Meursault
Then that should be a soccer/football thread xp

Forgot to say, but you all should stop apologizing, because except maybe for two new users I think no one else really did anything wrong, I don't remember at least, not only it starts to get annoying after some time cause it feels like some of you are trying to play victim, but it also start to become somewhat suspicious, which then will make some older users not want to talk with some of you, basically turning into a self-fulfilling prophecy that new users don't have a chance here, which is bullshit, so in short, stop whining and come talk with us dammit! \ ( * = * ) /

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

tofu-san

Yes they're wonderful. I've been eating frozen yogurt like a damn 5 year old this summer, but you can turn frozen bananas into a really yummy and healthier alternative :) / tries to solicit praise from her online doctor that doesn't know how to cook /

Well, at least I wouldn't turn frozen bananas into burnt bananas... I think.

You think? Lol... what if instead of a frozen banana you get a rotten banana? Lol.

Grilled green bananas are the best!

Wait grilled green bananas??

Unripe bananas when they are still green outside. These bananas usually are found in Asian grocery stores. They are chubby and short. I don't like them when they are riped. I ate the grilled bananas when i was in Thailand many years ago. I think other parts of tropical countries might also grill bananas.

Yummmm...they were so good...
Fried bananas are good too but not as healthy as grilled unripe bananas.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

My eyes are hurting bc of those walls of texts >.<
Also I can't relate to all the food talks. I don't like food that much xD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just in case it's not clear, anyone can come and join us here, honestly Anon99, I don't think creating that other thread was necessary, it's basically a three person thread, if people wanted to say something all they need to do is say it, I think it would be better if you and the others there come here, because I don't really think that thread will go very far with so little people, and if more people want to join the fun all they need to do is say something, there's no need to be shy at all just because they've been lurking and the thread is so big with the same users for so long, really guys, we don't bite, well, not all of us I guess, some of them would probably give bites if asked. xp

Don't put the other thread down for being only three people. This thread didn't start off with a hell of a lot more than that, and it had the advantage of carrying over conversations that were taking place in the WDtFS discussion to get things flowing from the start. What I see as its main disadvantage is that due to the name it may not be clear what the new thread is actually for, until you look a few paragraphs into the first post. But give it time. If people like it, things will flow. If not, they won't. Whether it's "necessary" isn't the point.

Like it or not, "WDTFS fans" does give the impression, deserved or otherwise, that it's for a specific group and others coming in are outsiders to some degree. The big thread with the same users tends to play into that, and again although it may be an undeserved impression I can totally see where it comes from.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Don't fart downwind on your way out.

That's gross. -.-

Come back damn you, always disappearing on us! As if I'm one to say that

I have to disappear to save my own life though.

Like it or not, "WDTFS fans" does give the impression, deserved or otherwise, that it's for a specific group and others coming in are outsiders to some degree. The big thread with the same users tends to play into that, and again although it may be an undeserved impression I can totally see where it comes from.

That was what I meant to say, but I got my feeling hurt for saying that. / sob /

Anyway, I do get a feeling that the new off-topic thread will grow faster than this one. / flee the thread again /

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Guys, it's a shame this thread is currently giving off such a xenophobic atmosphere. And I'm not blaming it on anyone's statement, but the whole uproar of exchanged accusations, bad choice of words and misunderstandings. Those added to the bad timing pretty much explains why anyone would feel resented or awkward of ever coming back here, but I don't think we can fix that now. So let's just move forward and try to put this thread back to its track.

mvl

Now that's something I could set on fire.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

mvl

Lmao XD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

The idea that lurking should be considered some bad or sinister thing is bizarre to me, given a great many forums have traditionally encouraged new members to do just that. Reading without commenting for a while gives you an opportunity to lean what sort of place it is, and what sort of things are acceptable in the group.

This is a public thread, and despite it being started to give a specific group a place to go, there's bound to be a lot of people reading here who weren't part of that group to start with.

This is a really good point, and if I made it seem like it was lurking I had a problem with, I'm sorry. Where I was taking issue was that people were supposedly lurking and yet their timing to jump in was while the thread was tense. Read the mood, folks.

joined Jan 13, 2016

What kind of fried bananas are those?

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

She sets everything on fire :P

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Azai's Bananas' Ablaze.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Azai's Bananas' Ablaze.

Your waifu will be the first to taste your kind of fried bananas. I will wait and see if she is fine after eating them.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Thiaguinho-in-bold

I'm not a good person I guess, though I guess that's not a surprise. xp

Lol I think I've said similar things of myself, so I guess I won't give you too much shit about it.

Well, you're higher than her in the hierarchy right? So even if you can't directly fire her you can probably do something to make someone fire her, of course if she's qualified you should give her a chance, but the way she acted with you that day was kind of a flag of possible future problems, there's nothing wrong with being safe and have a look if she won't cause problems, but of course don't need to go out of your way for that, you're not her boss or supervisor after all, if any shit happens they're the ones who will have to deal with it, the problem is that if something really happens you might feel bad later because of what she did as you had a reason to suspect she could be a problem...

I shouldn't be the one to tempt fate (or tempt her) into doing something stupid. If I go out of my way to be nice to her she seems mildly deluded enough to take it the wrong way, so I figure if I ignore her in any non-professional context, she'll hopefully get the message.

I think you're just being modest xD, and I thought you meant that by whore-ish, I know what you mean. xp

Lol :P Kanojo's sister threw me under the bus earlier when she was over for dinner, telling kanojo to not grumble about getting older because I "am a big fan of grannies". And kanojo proceeded to ask me if I'd ever slept with someone younger (I'm 800% sure she already knew the answer to this) and all I said was "Only before I knew any better." Anyway now they're snuggling without me T^T. Damn thieves.

Also, why you're using @ with usernames instead of putting in bold like before?

Laziness lol. Easier to go with @ than two sets of asterisks.

To reply you must either login or sign up.