Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Piye kabare, sista? Halah.. sok pake bahasa Jawa..

Apik. Hla kowe piye? /ikutan sok hahaha

Btw, are u done wandering today?
Ahahaha.. Always tell yr sexy chief to go home soon, I m waiting for her.. thanks.. xD

Should be done wandering by now, and then she's all yours...

All u need is to make me all sweaty..

Oh cheeky Rainy... :3

last edited at Jun 27, 2016 12:34PM

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Piye kabare, sista? Halah.. sok pake bahasa Jawa..

Apik. Hla kowe piye? /ikutan sok hahaha

Btw, are u done wandering today?
Ahahaha.. Always tell yr sexy chief to go home soon, I m waiting for her.. thanks.. xD

Should be done wandering by now, and then she's all yours...

All u need is to make me all sweaty..

Oh cheeky Rainy... :3

For some reasons I can't help but wondering if you were speaking Javanese, but then you confirmed it.

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

thranduilion

For some reasons I can't help but wondering if you were speaking Javanese, but then you confirmed it.

Ahaha... Hi..
How dyou know? R u Indonesian?

Rainy365

Hello! Born and raised in Indonesia, yes. My mother is Javanese.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

thranduilion

Ahaha... Hi..

Rainy365

Hahaha what a small world we're living in. Hi there, mate.

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

thranduilion

Ahaha... Hi..

Rainy365

Hullo, Martian. I have to admit I'm surprised to see quite a number of Indonesians here. How popular is manhwa, much less yuri (I don't know the Korean term) manhwa, in Indonesia?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

thranduilion

Ahaha... Hi..

Rainy365

Hullo, Martian. I have to admit I'm surprised to see quite a number of Indonesians here. How popular is manhwa, much less yuri (I don't know the Korean term) manhwa, in Indonesia?

I was just as surprised as you are hahaha. I don't know how popular manhwa or girls love manhwa is, but I believe that Yaoi is still more popular than yuri here.

last edited at Jun 28, 2016 12:51AM

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

thranduilion

Ahaha... Hi..

Rainy365

I was just as surprised as you are hahaha. I don't know how popular manhwa or girls love manhwa is, but I believe that Yaoi is still more popular than yuri here.

Martian and Rainy365

Ooh tell me more. Been long since I last went home, and even longer since I read any yuri. Honestly, no, I don't think I've ever read any adult yuri manga before WDTFS, and I don't think I've ever read manhwa before. I was... yuri deprived.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Thranduilion

I feel you. It was difficult to find yuri mangas couple of years ago, but thank goodness we have more yuri now. Girls love manhwa though is still something new, and I was very surprised to even find one.
So, did you just re-joined the yuri scene after a long time being yuri deprived? Also, out of curiousity, are you a Lord of The Rings fan?

last edited at Jun 28, 2016 2:46AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Hello everyone.. ^^
I hope u all enjoy yr day

Hope you had a nice day, Rainy.

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Also, out of curiousity, are you a Lord of The Rings fan?

Why yes Martian huge lord of the Rings fan, re-read the books every now and then and rewatch the movies every winter. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Hello everyone
welcome to the thread Legolas Thranduilion** XD

last edited at Jun 28, 2016 11:17AM

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Thranduilion

I feel you. It was difficult to find yuri mangas couple of years ago, but thank goodness we have more yuri now. Girls love manhwa though is still something new, and I was very surprised to even find one.
So, did you just re-joined the yuri scene after a long time being yuri deprived? Also, out of curiousity, are you a Lord of The Rings fan?

Martian That goes without saying, haha. It's the one series that stays with me even after, what, decades. As for your question, I'm more a text person than graphic, so my initiation into non-hetero literature was through books. I even haven't watched The L Word, still. I remember watching Haruka/Michiru back then, but that's all. I must be in elementary school. And yes, yes to more GL manga.

Rainy365 One of the reasons I stay away from GL manga is the art. I'm not a fan of the moe kind of artwork, haha. That's why WDTFS is refreshing for me. I mean, finally. Finally an adult story with adult characters who ef up, adult complications (not necessarily adult complexities at where it stands at moment, sadly), and adult sentiments. Fi-effing-nally.

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Also, out of curiousity, are you a Lord of The Rings fan?

Why yes Martian huge lord of the Rings fan, re-read the books every now and then and rewatch the movies every winter. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Hello everyone
welcome to the thread Thranduilion** Legolas XD

elthundercat You got it! :)

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Hi there elthundercat, didn't know you're a huge fan of LoTR xD

Thranduilion

I knew it hahaha. Now I understand why you were yuri deprived for a long time. Oh you're not going to miss anything if you don't watch The L Word. Hail Yuri manga.

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Hi there elthundercat, didn't know you're a huge fan of LoTR xD

Thranduilion

I knew it hahaha. Now I understand why you were yuri deprived for a long time. Oh you're not going to miss anything if you don't watch The L Word. Hail Yuri manga.

Martian Hail!

I know, right. It's not like I need to watch it to reaffirm my sexuality or something, haha.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian Hail!

I know, right. It's not like I need to watch it to reaffirm my sexuality or something, haha.

Very true hahaha.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Go Martian, Rainy, and Thranduilion!!!! You three are rocking the thread. Take us to 400 by the end of this weekend. Take 22 pages and divide to you three.

Eheemmm, honey.. Its 32 actually.. D:
Eat yr banana ev day... xD

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Go Martian, Rainy, and Thranduilion!!!! You three are rocking the thread. Take us to 400 by the end of this weekend. Take 22 pages and divide to you three.

Eheemmm, honey.. Its 32 actually.. D:
Eat yr banana ev day... xD

Oops..Rainy you may hate math but you're pretty good with your subtraction. Hahaha. Good job. I failed my math.

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

mvl89 Alrighty /rubs hands/ so how are we gonna do this? Summer magic garden? Evil cookies? Kitten attack? Husky puppies collection?

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89 Alrighty /rubs hands/ so how are we gonna do this? Summer magic garden? Evil cookies? Kitten attack? Husky puppies collection?

Thranduilion looks like you might be on your own 75% of the time. Both Martian and Rainy got scared and ran away.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Thranduilion looks like you might be on your own 75% of the time. Both Martian and Rainy got scared and ran away.

Uh huh... just collaborate between you two...
I cant even run at the moment bco this sprain.. just can barely move.. Dx

Evil cookies might be great to attract people to post, and we can use a combination of kitten attack and husky puppies to push even further xD

Rainy, what happened to you?

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Evil cookies might be great to attract people to post, and we can use a combination of kitten attack and husky puppies to push even further xD

mvl89 Oh no. What happen to world domination, ladies?

Martian You can have my firstborn, too.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

mvl89 Oh no. What happen to world domination, ladies?

Martian You can have my firstborn, too.

World domination si still on. Especially now, that we have this firstborn. / lift puppy up like old rafiki lifted Simba/

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Today is my office relocation. Many stuffs have to be moved and I made wrong move. I have sprain on my back. It seems that some nerves are relocated too.. Dx

Ouch, what move were you making, the kungfu fighting? hahaha. Tthat must be a pain though. Get well soon and rest well, mate.

last edited at Jun 29, 2016 4:13AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Come on ladies, M, R, and T, Keep moving and fighting. 400 is still a long way to go. Your task is to dominate it by the end of this weekend. I'm your queen, so i will just sit on the side and watch you all doing most of the work.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I know it but some times I feel it's so unfair... I have been treated quite badly by some of them and some others can be a bit insensitive at times even though they're nice overall... But it kind of reminds of how I got so many of these comments when I was younger and I thought they were right and now I realize that they were just being mean... I do remember a woman telling me she was amazed at how my mom could handle me... as though I was super bad behaved or something and mind you, I was just kind of whiny some times which was normal at like 10... No one was really understanding even when I was isolated in secondary school and even when my dad was away and I never spoke to him... Everyone jumped on to say I was being to harsh with him; even though it was him who kept insulting me... So many unpleasant things happened and people just never really seem to understand...

I have quite similar experiences with my family members as well. It's that thing that makes kids have low self confidence. These people are stupid, they even pick up fights with kids, and they forget how its only a kid, while they should be the ones acting mature.
This tactic makes these kids feeling generally guilty, even for things they are not at fault.

I was bothered by them in the past, but now that I stopped visiting them, and if someone tells something unfair to me I immediately tell them off. So they have learned that I don't accept them talking to me like that.
Ignoring them is similar to accepting them saying these stuff. But I learned that you should speak up in these situations, when you can't avoid these people.
Eventually they will be more reluctant before speaking

hmm... I can speak up for the most part but when it's people I have a good relation with other than them occasionally saying some insensitive things I'll let it slide...
The people I have most problems with is one of my aunts and her husband and then my grandmother kind of... They're all on my mother's side in Cyprus -.- I've caught them talking about me behind my back and stuff too, sigh~
By the way, would you approach a girl that you like if she was kind of a stranger but you saw her often? And what do you think would be a safe way to do so?
also Martian, Dofu, Newp
Thank you ^-^, I'm fine now. I can't really help it when it comes to it influencing my feelings but I try to forget about it. I can get easily hurt with simple comments I guess -.-

last edited at Jun 29, 2016 5:13AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.