Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl

Got it, you can delete your email now

Sounds good

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Anon99, I also feel kinda responsible for what happened in this thread, though I'd not take any words I said back. I have my opinion on Su and Lin matter, which I don't find any reason to discuss, mainly because I respect the "regulars" of this thread. But I could see the moment someone would point out the heart machine. If anyone called me then, I'd state facts as I see and leave the interpretation up to you.

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Yes I personally feel like the whole thing was unnecessary. Like who cares, it's truly sad that anyone would go out of their way to create fake accounts just to try and publicly shame someone else out on "creating a fake account/s." It's just ridiculous and sad how far people went to hurt publicly the image of another person; it's like was that really hurting you that much you took the time to also make a different account?
In the end nothing can be proven so it's truly silly drama.
Anyway enough of that. I'm more so annoyed that's what it took for new people to join in. Smh
For those who joined in and are really actually trying to bring something positive to the thread then welcome.

last edited at Jun 24, 2016 3:29PM

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Lol so Mvl89 and Martian are taking the next step XD please keep us posted! And Rainy don't turn to green with jealousy lol ;)

ToFu I kinda wanna pick on u cause I know how you love change ;) but I'll just give(=`〜´=)evil smirk.... Hope that doesn't make u freak out!

last edited at Jun 24, 2016 12:30PM

joined Jun 24, 2016

It's nice if people here could respect everyone; not only the "regulars". The way you people told the newcomers to back off was a bit rude as if you were having a regular's special armor which sounded so unreasonable since there's never such a thing on dynasty.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Lol so Mvl89 and Martian are taking the next step XD please keep us posted! And Rainy don't turn to green with jealousy lol ;)

Lol elthundercat. Good morning to you.
How is that relationship with the Intern going? Did you break off with her or still cuddle her here and there?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hello conai. Where are you from?

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

It's nice if people here could respect everyone; not only the "regulars". The way you people told the newcomers to back off was a bit rude as if you were having a regular's special armor which sounded so unreasonable since there's never such a thing on dynasty.

You can't go to someone's house and demand respect, you know. Especially when someone makes such heavy accusations on the first place. Not to mention the sudden burst of new accounts.
Not saying every new account is the same person, but there's a strong sense of trolling behind it. Jmo

Cephalosporin
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

You can't go to someone's house and demand respect, you know. Especially when someone makes such heavy accusations on the first place. Not to mention the sudden burst of new accounts.
Not saying every new account is the same person, but there's a strong sense of trolling behind it. Jmo

Let's just forget about it already, everyone involved was at least a little bit guilty, some for answering in the first place (like me) and others for adding fuel to the fire. So I think it's best to leave it in the past and go on with the original purpose of the thread.
So, on that line of thought, how was everyone's day?

joined Aug 18, 2015

hello,
I have been lurking in this thread every now and then. so with all the commotion, I decided to join this thread. the drama fr yesterday was really interesting & kinda funny-creating/using a new account to accuse someone of having multiple accounts.

Anyway, anyone is reading the love doctor manhwa. So far, I think it is really interesting (not as interesting as ff but it is new and refreshing).

last edited at Jun 24, 2016 6:31PM

joined Jun 24, 2016

@MacySan
The newcomers were annoying, but they deserved some kind of respect too. If you noticed how thing was going, you would see that the regulars had no intention of treating the newcomers in a similar way they treated themselves at all. The first comment they gave to the newcomers were a rude comments. They were capable of behaving rude themselves, but they required the newcomers to behave well. This kind of discrimination shouldn't be encouraged imo.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That's not very convincing coming from an account created yesterday with only two posts, both on this topic.

But enough with the meta comments. There's nothing to be gained by further derailing/attention-seeking.

joined Jun 24, 2016

Yes, not to mention I only read the last 10 pages.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

I know what you mean. I'm sorry about that, conai. That just happened only this time. I wouldn't even know what to say to new people here after that. It really was and still is rude. I'm truly sorry. I'm saying sorry on behalf of whoever's sorry in the thread about what was said and done.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Kitkat is apologizing.. guys quick, lets take a picture of this rare moment..! Lol jk dont kill me xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Kitkat is apologizing.. guys quick, lets take a picture of this rare moment..! Lol jk dont kill me xD

I'm not sure what KitKat's apologizing for actually. But for peace sake nice job to her. I will take a pic of her back; you take the front.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I'm not sure what KitKat's apologizing for actually. But for peace sake nice job to her. I will take a pic of her back; you take the front.

Ok ^ ^

joined Jan 13, 2016

Ok ^ ^

Then auction those pics on ebay. Haha...i'm sure KitKat has some sexy butts.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Briefcase Full of Butts

joined Jun 24, 2016

@KitKat101
I'm sorry for intruding you people. I won't come back to nor lurk this thread ever again. I shouldn't have come here in the first place.

@mvl89
Apologizing Does Not Always Mean That You Are Wrong. That's called having a sense of responsibility. And thanks to those people who have it, the world is not in a dark.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Azai

Anon99, I also feel kinda responsible for what happened in this thread, though I'd not take any words I said back. I have my opinion on Su and Lin matter, which I don't find any reason to discuss, mainly because I respect the "regulars" of this thread. But I could see the moment someone would point out the heart machine. If anyone called me then, I'd state facts as I see and leave the interpretation up to you.

It's not worth anybody feeling guilty about it (I know you're not saying that). I've formed an opinion on the matter just given my time talking with the people here over the months, and I don't see much of a way to reverse it now that I feel that way. I'll follow suit and not bother to go into anymore details about what I think. Anyway, just saying I appreciated it, even if you're having any mixed feelings.

elthundergato

ToFu I kinda wanna pick on u cause I know how you love change ;) but I'll just give(=`〜´=)evil smirk.... Hope that doesn't make u freak out!

Lol I'm still not a fan of change (when I like my current circumstances), but I'm pretty resigned to the whims of the women in my life -- girlfriend, mother, future sister and mother in law... I'm very low on the pecking order xD oh well.

Nez

Briefcase Full of Butts

This seems like a really cheap way to make this crowd happy. And I highly approve.

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

I've been lurking a bit and trying not to say anything but I'm just confused. I left for a few days and came back to this...?? I hear the buzzwords false account and Su/Lin and can't help but wonder what is actually going on. Was a piece of a message(s) deleted or am I just failing to connect the dots?

-confused Alvis
@Anon99 From what I've read and haphazardly put together, you're not at fault. No one is really. These hiccups come with the territory of a forum. Just enjoy your stay~

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Also, @dofu Congrats on your engagementness!

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

It was really just one account making accusations tho, you can't lump it all together as "goddamn newcomers ugh"
But I do agree that it was ovewhelming, that new accounts not necessarly new user(s) apparently, as anyone can just make a new account were freaking out at each other

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 2:13AM

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

I need to correct you. That depends on what kind of newcomers that came. Respect and honor is sth someone can earn for a price.

There is a certain amount of respect we all owe each other tho, at the get-go I mean. Like when you first meet someone and don't know anything about them, your 'respect level' for them isn't at zero, you know what I mean? Ofc in this case, if they were an ass from the get-go, then by all means, readjust your respect for them accordingly.

And, not all newcomers are annoying. This thread is always open to everyone. Even I was not in this thread from the very beginning. I try to get along.

Yes. Yay.

That's the same with those who came after me. Its a bullshit that someone suddenly came, made new IDs, accused someone, and then hoped than she/he can earn respect. Well, not from me at all.

I-I don't remember reading about ppl coming after you but uh, aw :<
However, once again, rather than newcomers as a whole, it was really just one account :< Conai iirc, is the one who wanted respect. The one who stirred shit up and the one who wanted respect wasn't the same person, Conai spoke of newcomers in general I think, and ppl's feelings of 'wtf' and perhaps defensiveness came from some anon (not the user called anon + numbers specifically)

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 2:24AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.