Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Oh hiii... Llamaa..
Long time no see.. Its very rare i can greet u like this..
So busy nowadays?

Hi Rainy!
I'm not so busy at the moment XD
How have you been?

I m doing fine...
Its good that u re not so busy..
In the other hand i am busy actually.. Its just i cant help not to keep the thread today. Unless for now.. xD

Lol I think a lot of people are busy lately XD I will probably be busy again soon hahaha but for right now I have been taking a step back with my work because I was getting too stressed over it

Ahaha.. sure.. take yr time, we sometimes need distraction..
Though i ve been distracted too much lol..

Lol sometimes distraction is good but I'm a big procrastinator XD so distraction isn't always good for me hahaha

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Newp

Hmm.. idk.. the idea of having fake accounts seems ok to me, but it depends what it is being used for.
And about Su's story.. it gives me headaches. So lets just forget about that. It seems she is not coming back anyway..
And lol yeah youre probably right.. but its good to stay positive! Haha.

I prefer to trust a friend than new comers which use fake new id..
And i trust my brow will be back here..

I really thought that she would pop up already and say something by now...let's just wait and see.

Anyway, hi to anyone who is around :3

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Yooooo~~
Sup sup. Kk bye xD

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

KitKat how could you just leave poor me here again? You still owe this thread over 9000 posts. Stay longer. Let me at stare you more than a few seconds. Hehehe...

joined Jan 13, 2016

Martian. Nice to see you are back. I bet everything in me that you are beyond hot and sexy without your mask. Take it off. You are 100% time better looking than Miss World. Hehehe... are you another college student?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Tsundere waifu

Martian. Nice to see you are back. I bet everything in me that you are beyond hot and sexy without your mask. Take it off. You are 100% time better looking than Miss World. Hehehe... are you another college student?

What's this waifu?
Why are u praising Martian? Dx

Martian
Hey, sista.. Add more glue between yr mask and yr face, if you are wearing it.. Dx
Btw.. email me yr photo xD Ahahahaha... My email address: rainy365@neverexist.com

joined Jan 13, 2016

Tsundere waifu

What's this waifu?
Why are u praising Martian? Dx

Martian really deserves my praises. She is hiding her beauty under that mask.
Martian just ignore Rainy.

Martian
Hey, sista.. Add more glue between yr mask and yr face, if you are wearing it.. Dx
Btw.. email me yr photo xD Ahahahaha... My email address: rainy365@neverexist.com

No email.your phone to me at
mvl89@foreveryours.con

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Thiaguinho

Where are you girl? I didn't see you post for some time, how things going with Kanojo? Already gave her ring?

Hey buddy, I've just hit a busy patch with work and still trying to maintain a social life and exercise and stuff, so I'm finding less and less time for chilling around Dynasty. Things with kanojo (what we call my girlfriend, soon-to-be fiance, for all the newcomers), are good, though I think the shooting in Orlando wasn't exactly a surprise in the sense that it was bound to happen at some point, it still took us aback and we've been trying to find ways that we can help the victims. It can get a little iffy just donating money, because you never know if it will actually get to the right people. As for the ring, it's still on the way :) Should be here about a week or so from now and we'll probably exchange them some time around our anniversary which is coming up. Honestly, even without the rings, I feel very very very very very engaged already, since I think I now get a call from both my own mother and my future mother-in-law almost every single day, and wedding plans always come up... They have no self-control lol.

Nice, I'll be fine, technically I am okay, just pretty depressed, more than normal, I'll get better eventually, I always get, and I have some things to distract myself, like Skyrim, though I should go back to work soon, might get fired even though boss is my stepfather... (>_<)

Though just everyone know, if I do disappear for months, I probably finally killed myself, hurray! \o/

Hope you get through this rough patch alright. Are you seeing a counselor or somebody (non-virtual) that you can talk to? It's worth a shot even if you don't like the idea of it, might help you work things out or at least give you a safe person to talk to.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

This thread really went off the rails. Honestly still letting the whole situation with Su sink in. If she's lied about her condition and the mechanics of her heart transplant, then by default, pretty much everything about Lin is contrived as well. I've had some long ass conversations with Lin, so just thinking about all that, I can't help but find it incredibly... elaborate.

It seems like a relatively easy thing for the moderators/admins to verify, since almost all forums record each post's IP address. If Su says she's off somewhere else and she and Lin are still posting from the same IP address, it's pretty obvious. I guess there's still the possibility of using proxies, but again... elaborate, and an awful an amount of effort.

last edited at Jun 24, 2016 3:37AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Hahaha wow, no, no. I'm just a floating soul with no form. XD
And, nope, my college days ended a long time ago

Rainy x mvl

Rainy, I'll do it if you send me yours :P
mvl, how do I email a phone to you Dx
Btw, what's with the email address name? XD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hahaha wow, no, no. I'm just a floating soul with no form. XD
And, nope, my college days ended a long time ago

Rainy x mvl

Rainy, I'll do it if you send me yours :P
mvl, how do I email a phone to you Dx
Btw, what's with the email address name? XD

Yeah let's exchange information. I want your photo. You can keep your phone. Hehehe. Do it Martian my phanton partner. How about Facebook? Or email your photo to me too. Not just Rainy. Oooh...I'm so excited hehe.

last edited at Jun 24, 2016 6:04AM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ dofudofu

I know it’s none of my business but since I feel kinda guilty about all of this just wanted to say: Just because she made that part with the machine up doesn’t mean that everything else has to be all lies...

Sorry for the interference!

joined Jan 13, 2016

Martian Martian Martian i am waiting...and you know what I'm waiting for hehehe...

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I know it’s none of my business but since I feel kinda guilty about all of this just wanted to say: Just because she made that part with the machine up doesn’t mean that everything else has to be all lies...

I'm sure you didn't mean for the rest of what falls out from your observation, but I know it to be the case. Why would a couple mutually lie about seeing a heart device? They wouldn't. I know what Su/Lin has said on the matter before; it seemed pretty out there, but I'm not the type to dig into it. I try to take people at face value, which is probably not the greatest strategy on an online forum. And none of this means I can't appreciate some of the stuff we talked about anyway.

joined Jan 13, 2016

I'm sure you didn't mean for the rest of what falls out from your observation, but I know it to be the case. Why would a couple mutually lie about seeing a heart device? They wouldn't. I know what Su/Lin has said on the matter before; it seemed pretty out there, but I'm not the type to dig into it. I try to take people at face value, which is probably not the greatest strategy on an online forum. And none of this means I can't appreciate some of the stuff we talked about anyway.

I like you Dofu. Nice job for your words. I'm totally with you on this. Su and Lin are nice people.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I like you Dofu. Nice job for your words. I'm totally with you on this. Su and Lin are nice people.

What I was saying was not all that kind if you look at it in its entirety... I think Anon is the one trying to be nice here, and I was basically saying it's a little late to take it all back.

joined Jan 13, 2016

What I was saying was not all that kind if you look at it in its entirety... I think Anon is the one trying to be nice here, and I was basically saying it's a little late to take it all back.

But you said something about this matter too. You didn't side with the accuser and just left it continue like nothing. Thia Sama was very cool too. He really did say something to stop others from being mean to Su and Lin. Nice job to Thia. He was really cool.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

But you said something about this matter too. You didn't side with the accuser and just left it continue like nothing. Thia Sama was very cool too. He really did say something to stop others from being mean to Su and Lin. Nice job to Thia. He was really cool.

Yeah just looking through everything, Thia definitely cooled the air. Maybe he's living up to the avatar now :P

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Yeah let's exchange information. I want your photo. You can keep your phone. Hehehe. Do it Martian my phanton partner. How about Facebook? Or email your photo to me too. Not just Rainy. Oooh...I'm so excited hehe.

I have Facebook, but I barely use it anymore. It's a graveyard there. Hahaha I'll only do it if both of you send me yours xD...

joined Jan 13, 2016

I have Facebook, but I barely use it anymore. It's a graveyard there. Hahaha I'll only do it if both of you send me yours xD...

I am willing to share you mine. Do you want mine alone? You are so cool my phantom partner. Hey..do you use email that much?

last edited at Jun 24, 2016 7:39AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I am willing to share you mine. Do you want mine? You are so cool my phantom partner.

Don't get your hopes too high, partner. Let's wait for Rainy. Anyway, is that you and Rainy's real email address? o.o...
I use my email, but only when I need to.

last edited at Jun 24, 2016 7:41AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

I am willing to share you mine. Do you want mine? You are so cool my phantom partner.

Don't get your hopes too high, partner. Let's wait for Rainy. Anyway, is that you and Rainy's real email address? o.o...
I use my email, but only when I need to.

Forget about Rainy. She is not interested in us.
Cool. How about exchange email address hahaha? Well..i'm looking to fly around the world with you partner.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Cool. How about exchange email address hahaha? Well..i'm looking to fly around the world with you partner.

Come on, Rainy might want to join. Give her a chance hahaha. Sounds good. Leave yours and I'll give you mine :3 ...Aren't we already flying around as phantoms xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Come on, Rainy might want to join. Give her a chance hahaha. Sounds good. Leave yours and I'll give you mine :3 ...Aren't we already flying around as phantoms xD

Now email me something lol...that way only i know. Hehehehe .... you are so cool ms phantom.

last edited at Jun 24, 2016 9:16AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

mvl

Got it, you can delete your email now

To reply you must either login or sign up.