Forum › Yukemuri Sanctuary discussion

Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

I have read this too much before but seriously i LOVE just about anything from Amano Shuninta

joined Apr 7, 2013

I love this author's work as well! :)

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Such a nice series )) She's something this mangaka. Really

joined May 31, 2013

More of a fan of Love bites myself, but who can't love a hot springs devoted to hot lesbian sex?

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Chapter four was ridiculous but really cute. xD
Love the hotsprings setting with nothing but yuri. <3

Also, I really really hope she does more chapters for this, it's such a warm romantic series.

last edited at Nov 12, 2013 2:22PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Love amano's art, and this was just awesome, if I'd had to pick my favs from this series I'd say ch1 and ch5.

Anyways, great read. Steaming and relaxing <- see what I did thee? Haha hah hah....

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

This series definitely enters my favourite list,
Amano-san is so awesome! ^-^

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I WANT TO FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT!!!

This, ladies and gentlemen, is true love

_1402627928.76741_882
joined May 25, 2011

I love this series. I love the fact that it's fun and funny, that the sex never comes off as meaningless, and that there's levity, which seems to be absent from a lot of yuri about adults.

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I WANT TO FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT!!!

This, ladies and gentlemen, is true love

+1

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Even the cat got someone to be with in the end.

joined Jul 26, 2014

This was amazing!!

joined Jun 19, 2014

Damn. That hot spring has so much concentrated gay. I hope they're taking reservations...

I just gotta see that fuckin' chill-ass cat.

Diiis
joined Sep 14, 2015

Gay hot springs.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

Damn. That hot spring has so much concentrated gay. I hope they're taking reservations...
I just gotta see that fuckin' chill-ass cat.

LOOL

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Hidden gem here.

Tumblr_mw6qvr5yfa1shyngio1_500
joined Oct 25, 2013

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I WANT TO FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT!!!"

Bfhahaha.

Well there goes another hentai quote.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

I have read this too much before but seriously i LOVE just about anything from Amano Shuninta

even the drama NTR aaangst ones i dont really like those

36065563-min
joined Jul 11, 2017

This is really a nice series... I love the mangaka.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Well this is pretty low quality.

joined Feb 1, 2017

Hohoho... So, lovers quarrel due to lust? Hot damn.

joined Jun 26, 2012

The owners look awfully similar to Mercy and Pharah from Overwatch.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

This was one of the first series I read on this site. Was it the first? Not sure. Can't even remember how I found Dynasty lol. But Amano was definitely the first author whose works I all read and by luck one I ended up liking generally liking. People in Yukemuri are such outlandish characters, but something threads through all of their stories, a realness and humanness. An idea of what love is. Nothing big, nothing dramatic, a guiding undercurrent in a person's daily life. Petty and stupid and laughable, deeply felt and unashamed. Nobody in this series is afraid to embrace their feelings. Refreshing, really, in a genre shaped by forbidden love and repressed angst.

Chapter two was my favorite. (Aoi looks like Miyata from Sweet Guilty Love Bites). So was chapter four. And five. Six and seven were hella cute too. If that hot spring brings such good luck to lovers I'd love to go there too. ;)

joined Jun 21, 2018

This was one of the first series I read on this site. Was it the first? Not sure. Can't even remember how I found Dynasty lol. But Amano was definitely the first author whose works I all read and by luck one I ended up liking generally liking. People in Yukemuri are such outlandish characters, but something threads through all of their stories, a realness and humanness. An idea of what love is. Nothing big, nothing dramatic, a guiding undercurrent in a person's daily life. Petty and stupid and laughable, deeply felt and unashamed. Nobody in this series is afraid to embrace their feelings. Refreshing, really, in a genre shaped by forbidden love and repressed angst.

Chapter two was my favorite. (Aoi looks like Miyata from Sweet Guilty Love Bites). So was chapter four. And five. Six and seven were hella cute too. If that hot spring brings such good luck to lovers I'd love to go there too. ;)

Yeah I can't remember how I discovered Dynasty either, but Amano's work and Mira are definitely what got me interested and why I stay!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I read this before even discovering Dynasty lol

last edited at Jul 19, 2018 10:17PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.