Forum › Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon discussion

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

There is an anime in production for this right?

It is indeed so

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Huh... I wonder what Tooru meant by "Well... Sort of...", when being asked if she was a girl.

Het Twist incoming! xD
sry, couldn't stop myself

It's probably something simple, like dragons don't care about boy or girl. They are dragon. The transformation spell just turns them into what human form fits them best. So before her transformation, tooru wasn't living as a girl dragon, but just as a dragon.
If that makes sense xD

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I think it's more like the way Kobayashi asked it was more along the line of "so you were a girl after all and not really a dragon ?", to which Tooru answered with "sort of", meaning "it might be too complicated to explain right now, so yeah, sort of".

Just how I understood that passage myself. ^^

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Doki Doki Dragon!

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Have you ever been so drunk you pulled a divine sword twice your size out of the back of a goddamn dragon?

last edited at May 25, 2016 8:16AM

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Cute... Maybe Kobayashi is falling to Tooru now.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I think it's more like the way Kobayashi asked it was more along the line of "so you were a girl after all and not really a dragon ?", to which Tooru answered with "sort of", meaning "it might be too complicated to explain right now, so yeah, sort of".

Just how I understood that passage myself. ^^

Or.. both maybe? Like, a female dragon?

HopeFromYuri
5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Drunk dragon best dragon

HopeFromYuri
5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Have you ever been so drunk you pulled a divine sword twice your size out of the back of a goddamn dragon?

Yes
Sadly it was in a dream

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Zetto Chan posted:

Huh... I wonder what Tooru meant by "Well... Sort of...", when being asked if she was a girl.

Well I just kinda understand it as Kobayashi meant human girl, but since Tooru is a dragon, but girl, it sorta fit? Or it could be that dragons are actually genderless and they take appearance they are more comfortable with and Tooru feels more like female but isn't exactly one. Honestly I didn't really pay much attention to it as it was more likely Tooru just felt awkward in this situation hence the confused respond. After all she was much more used to being in her dragon form and only interacting with people via fighting them so nobody before commented on her gender. And it was mentioned by Kobayashi in this chapter and I think in some older that she talks like old man.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

There is an anime in production for this right?

It is indeed so

this guy's works keep getting animated into short-ep series. Hope that Furumapura gets one too :p

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

I really want to meet a dragon,(sigh) so fricken cute!
I guess a few drinks and a walk in the woods is a way to start........
Annnnnnnnnd
Then again, girls wondering drunk and alone in the woods just sounds like a bad horror flick. So, how does one meet a legendary dragon?

last edited at May 25, 2016 9:45PM

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

https://twitter.com/WALLLESS_LILY/status/730679414913032192
this twitt say next vol going full Yuri
oooh!

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Okay, Tooru needs to get her drunk again asap.

Both Tooru and Kobayashi-san need to get drunk again. It needs to happen.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

That was interesting chapter. So Tooru and co. are considered cute dragons xD

joined Jan 11, 2015

Ayy dragon tiddys.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

KAPOOF!!!!
Love it!
Though I still love POOF!! I mean Tooru the most.

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Purr.

also yaoi.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I've gotten so acustomed to the cute hijinks of the story that seeing bare breasts is so jarring now.

joined Oct 12, 2013

I've gotten so acustomed to the cute hijinks of the story that seeing bare breasts is so jarring now.

I was honestly pleasantly surprised at the bare nipples in a few scenes. Breasts are just a thing that some of the population have after all, they shouldn't be considered inherently obscene.

joined Aug 6, 2015

If those are Ds by dragon standards, I'd hate to experience the back pains a dragon with DDs goes through.

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

Dragons, dragons, boobies, boobies, dragons, boobies, boobies, dragons :3

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Aaaw, pity they didn't invite Saikawa along.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Gay dragons everywhere

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Aaaw, pity they didn't invite Saikawa along.

I don't know....she nearly lost it getting a flash of Kanna's panties.......all those "D" for Dragons might make her head explode.

To reply you must either login or sign up.