Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Yoooooo (looooo?) looks like we've hit the long-expected end of volume 2 hiatus.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Su
no comments =.=

shakes head Not explaining doesn't erase the deed.

Can you believe that, Kittokatto? Our cinnamon roll is actually not sweet at all on the inside! DX

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Yoooooo (looooo?)

I don't think "you only only only only only only live once once once once once " is a thing. o.o

looks like we've hit the long-expected end of volume 2 hiatus.

Thankfully. -.- I still feel slightly homicidal towards Sumin. Y'know. Just un poco...

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Yoooooo (looooo?)

I don't think "you only only only only only only live once once once once once " is a thing. o.o

YOLO so why not :P

Thankfully. -.- I still feel slightly homicidal towards Sumin. Y'know. Just un poco...

Lol I've sort of lost my will to have a strong opinion about WDTFS at this point.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

So it looks like the 3rd arc will begin July 21st. They did post a small bit abut the 3rd arc so Ill translate that sometime today.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I'm actually glad there is no update. Last chapter was too heavy and I personally needed a break xD But since I can't stop reading it if I know it's up, this is the only way lol.
I'm more dissapointed of how Seju's character is doing. I know Sumin will be forgiven eventually, but Seju seems to be taking the downhills path :/

last edited at Jun 8, 2016 12:03PM

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Hey everyone.
so intern brought me lunch today cause I've been so busy all week I haven't really left the office. But guys it's not very good I don't have the heart to tell her since it's cute that she even tried -_-

Hold up u got tickets to Hamilton @ tofu That show is fucking awesome

Faycy is such a good name for a ship XD

And Newp thanks for the translation in advance. So much easier then having to wait to read it in Spanish

last edited at Jun 8, 2016 12:30PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

So it looks like the 3rd arc will begin July 21st. They did post a small bit abut the 3rd arc so Ill translate that sometime today.

Oh I forget how long the last hiatus was, but that doesn't seem that long. Thanks, Newp :)

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

so intern brought me lunch today cause I've been so busy all week I haven't really left the office. But guys it's not very good I don't have the heart to tell her since it's cute that she even tried -_-

Just eat it :P

Kanojo got the tickets, not me lol. I asked her how the hell she got them and all she said was "I know people." Terrifying. Maybe I'm secretly marrying into the mob. The hype about Hamilton is so crazy that I really hope it's as amazing as everyone says it is xD

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

Just eat it :P

It was eaten there was a sauce that I didn't notice once it was on it was tasty. I have to properly thank her later ;)

Kanojo got the tickets, not me lol. I asked her how the hell she got them and all she said was "I know people." Terrifying. Maybe I'm secretly marrying into the mob. The hype about Hamilton is so crazy that I really hope it's as amazing as everyone says it is xD

Hey if the benefits of "marrying into the mob." Come with Broadway tickets get at Em! XD
Some of my friends that live in NYC went and wouldn't shut up for weeks about it.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

It was eaten there was a sauce that I didn't notice once it was on it was tasty. I have to properly thank her later ;)

Go get 'er :P has she had a girlfriend (or other sort of friend) before? Lol she does some cute stuff. My college girlfriend did some cute awkward stuff when we were first going out, and I was her first girlfriend. Then she got pretty full of herself and it was a lot less cute lol...

Hey if the benefits of "marrying into the mob." Come with Broadway tickets get at Em! XD
Some of my friends that live in NYC went and wouldn't shut up for weeks about it.

Lol I will. Kanojo lived in NYC for a few years so I imagine it had to be through one of her friends there. I don't think she miraculously obtains those kinds of tickets only hanging out with people in MA haha. Other possibility is she bought insanely expensive resell tickets and doesn't want to admit it xD

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

Go get 'er :P has she had a girlfriend (or other sort of friend) before? Lol she does some cute stuff. My college girlfriend did some cute awkward stuff when we were first going out, and I was her first girlfriend.

She's had two girlfriends but nothing long term. She does a lot of cute things lol nothing that outright freaked me out yet. //knocks on some wood// but we shall see.

Then she got pretty full of herself and it was a lot less cute lol...

lol always seems to happen

Lol I will. Kanojo lived in NYC for a few years so I imagine it had to be through one of her friends there. I don't think she miraculously obtains those kinds of tickets only hanging out with people in MA haha. Other possibility is she bought insanely expensive resell tickets and doesn't want to admit it xD

Just make sure she still has all her organs. lol I here there are celebs who've had trouble getting tickets. Kanojo must have some top gunners out there if she nab some tickets.

i just realized theres no new chapter -___-

last edited at Jun 8, 2016 7:38PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

MacySan
question XD, is there a Bershka in tsimiski at all? I tried to find it today but I couldn't XD, it wasn't on maps either and my aunt doesn't really know hahah. Don't tell me I have to go all the way to Cosmos T_T also is there Tally Weijl?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

She's had two girlfriends but nothing long term. She does a lot of cute things lol nothing that outright freaked me out yet. //knocks on some wood// but we shall see.

At some point check her car and apartment for any red flags :P All peaches and cream until you find out where your missing articles of intimate attire are being stashed...

Just make sure she still has all her organs. lol I here there are celebs who've had trouble getting tickets. Kanojo must have some top gunners out there if she nab some tickets.

Lol she hasn't mentioned any celebrity friends to me. I'm betting she dropped a pretty penny on the tickets. The show is the only thing I know that's going to happen on the trip. It's my birthday this weekend so she'll whine if I tell her not to make a fuss about it.

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Dofu that Hamilton show must be super popular because i have seen artcles about it on almost every news sites or apps i visited.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Dofu that Hamilton show must be super popular because i have seen artcles about it on almost every news sites or apps i visited.

Yeah it's the big new musical this year. Never been to a rap/hip hop musical about one of the founding fathers lol. Very excited :)

joined Jan 13, 2016

Yeah it's the big new musical this year. Never been to a rap/hip hop musical about one of the founding fathers lol. Very excited :)

Nice. I hope you and your Kanajo enjoy it. One news app mentioned about the price could be as high as $6k.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Nice. I hope you and your Kanajo enjoy it. One news app mentioned about the price could be as high as $6k.

Really? I looked at some of the prices on the secondary markets and some were around 1k-1.2k. Which is still crazy lol...

last edited at Jun 10, 2016 2:03AM

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

I'm so excited for my art piece to come in! I commissioned a friend to paint me a solid piece of Guts from Berserk. I cannot wait till it is finished and hanging in my bedroom~

joined Jan 13, 2016

Really? I looked at some of the prices on the secondary markets and some were around 1k-1.2k. Which is still crazy lol...

Yeah in this one news app it stated $6k. There are some really desperate people who are willing to pay any price to see the thing they want to see. If they want to see their favorite singer performing live they are willing to buy the expensive resell price from other people.

last edited at Jun 10, 2016 6:30AM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I'm so excited for my art piece to come in! I commissioned a friend to paint me a solid piece of Guts from Berserk. I cannot wait till it is finished and hanging in my bedroom~

Oh wow Guts from Beserk.. xD pree hardcore

joined Jan 13, 2016

Newp i had so many dreams of you these days. Time to show yourself. You in my dreams are all faceless.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Sounds cool :) Nice to have talented friends.

Yeah in this one news app it stated $6k. There are some really desperate people who are willing to pay any price to see the thing they want to see. If they want to see their favorite singer performing live they are willing to buy the expensive resell price from other people.

Those must be for really premium seats on the weekends or something. I'm not sure what kind of concert or show it would be that could get me to drop 6 grand on tickets...

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Newp i had so many dreams of you these days. Time to show yourself. You in my dreams are all faceless.

No no... dont ask for somebody else face. U hv me... xD

Newp, shooo.. shooo.. ahaha

Oh looks like somebody's being possesive here xDD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

No no... dont ask for somebody else face. U hv me... xD

Newp, shooo.. shooo.. ahaha

Oh looks like somebody's being possesive here xDD

Ahaha...
Martian, shooo... xD
Dont get too close to yr sexy chief.
She is mine...

Btw.. yr chief asks for yr photo.... gv it through me...
I ll censor the inappropriate parts first

last edited at Jun 10, 2016 10:48AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.