Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

I hear ya girl. I was a part-timer in a cafe in highschool and while it was only 4h for me, the constant walking around and standing made my feet hurt like a motherfucker. DX But hey, here's a tip: buy a pair of silicone insoles for your shoes. You wouldn't believe how much those things actually help! o.o

Already on it, this cannot go on any longer.
What did you folks do this past weekend?

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

What did you folks do this past weekend?

How'd you get that thought? XD No way. I was still in highschool when I did that, so that was about 6 or 7 years ago. XD

.... facepalm Know what? I'm not gonna delete it. This is one of my brilliant language fails. I'll let it stay just for the laughs. XD (What happened is that my mind somehow managed to read "What did you folks do this past weekend" as "Wait did you folks do this the past weekend?" Thus, my answer. Lol. Fail, brain. You fail! XD)

Anyway. We didn't do much. My family had loads of stuff to do and Lin said she didn't feel like me seeing her with gigantic bags under her eyes, so I didn't have any visitors and just chilled most of the time. Lazy weekend, lol. And it's gonna be a lazy monday as well. Checks and counseling are finished for today and it's raining as fuck outside. So yeah. Lying in bed with Kat, watching Spongebob. XD

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 7:01AM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

This is one of my brilliant language fails.

I love these more than your occasional, unintended plagiarism. xD Especially when you don't notice you messed up, sometimes you just confuse the fudge out of people.
That aside, shall I come to your rescue in the official discussion thread or will you be fine on your own?

Hello everyone else. Don't get too used to me, I'll vanish again after a little bit. Just need to relax my mind for some minutes.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Nah, I'll be good. I'll just drop the topic, actually. XD I said everything I wanted and I'll just leave it at that.
Talking about saying everything...Been there already?

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Been there already?

Not yet. Jenny is on your side with this, by the way. She said I need to visit her and just tell her everything I never could to get it out of my system. I know you both are right, but I just feel like I'm not ready.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Btw Lin, I just realized this: are you okay with talking about this on here? If we do that, people might ask questions.

I know you both are right, but I just feel like I'm not ready.

You don't have to force yourself. But it's been almost 13 years now. It really is overdue. If you wanna wait more, that's ok. Just don't give up on the thought. Once I'm back home, I'll be with you every step of the way. I promise.

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 8:52AM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Btw Lin, I just realized this: are you okay with talking about this on here? If we do that, people might ask questions.

We didn't think that one through again huh? xD Nevermind. People on here already know a lot more about me than most others I've gotten to know on the net, so it'll be fine. If someone asks, I probably won't tell them myself. But should anyone get curious, you have my permission to tell them.

Once I'm back home, I'll be with you every step of the way. I promise.

That is one of the things I'm waiting for, actually. ^_^; There's no way I'm going on my own. Also, I'm sorry for those midnight phone calls I've been giving you. I hope you didn't get in trouble with the doctors because of me. >_<

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

But should anyone get curious, you have my permission to tell them.

Got'cha.

That is one of the things I'm waiting for, actually. ^_^; There's no way I'm going on my own.

I personally think it'd be a good idea if we took Jen and Leo along as well. I mean Leo hasn't been there for years as well and Jen has been there with you both when it happened, so I kinda think it'd just be fair. And it'd probly be better for you as well. The more hands to hold you up, the better.

Also, I'm sorry for those midnight phone calls I've been giving you. I hope you didn't get in trouble with the doctors because of me. >_<

Stupid, don't apologize for that. I said call me whenever and I meant whenever. Rely on me, that's what I'm here for after all. ;D Also, the doctors didn't even notice anything. XD And Kat sleeps like a rock, so it's all cool.

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 9:12AM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I personally think it'd be a good idea if we took Jen and Leo along as well. I mean Leo hasn't been there for years as well and Jen has been there with you both when it happened, so I kinda think it'd just be fair. And it'd probly be better for you as well. The more hands to hold you up, the better.

Sounds like a plan. I'll ask the both of them sometime during the week. Oh by the way, this is off topic, but don't forget to ask your doctor this week when I can come pick you up this weekend. I'll need to do a bit of planning ahead for this, cause I have a busy week ahead of me.

Stupid, don't apologize for that. I said call me whenever and I meant whenever. Rely on me, that's what I'm here for after all.

I love you. I don't think I'm saying it even nearly enough.

Also, the doctors didn't even notice anything. XD And Kat sleeps like a rock, so it's all cool.

Ha, that's a relief then. xD

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

don't forget to ask your doctor this week when I can come pick you up this weekend. I'll need to do a bit of planning ahead for this, cause I have a busy week ahead of me.

Kay, I'll go ask him today and tell ya in the evening.

I love you. I don't think I'm saying it even nearly enough.

I don't think anything you could say would do a better job at proving this to me than the number of things you've done for me, first and foremost staying with me when we both had to deal with the reality of not knowing if I'd make it past my mid-twenties. You're something else, really. But just so you know, I love you too. :)

Anyway, Kat and me are gonna go for a walk through the park now and there's no wi-fi out there, so I'll be off for now. Keep texting me if you want though.

Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

ayo suzuma, i just came here to tell ya that your like the realest motherfucker in this thread. like i mean i been lurking here for weeks just reading what people said and i everytime i saw what ya posted i was like 2 thumbs up for ya! sucks ya got a gf cause i swear i'd so hit on ya lol.

yes, i created a account just to say that. sue me :p

Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

(https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/68840055.jpg)

Oh my lord, I can't. Laughing tears right now. xD

@Alpha
You should probably leave it at that. Su has a strong ego and a tendency of flying really high really fast if you boost it too much. ;-)

Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

You should probably leave it at that. Su has a strong ego and a tendency of flying really high really fast if you boost it too much. ;-)

i just really felt like saying that tho. i'm so jealous of ya i swear! xD gonna admit that after reading the posts she made i may or may not have just a lil bit of a crush on her. but i ain't no housewrecker so no worries xD she just seems so badass it's like she's all i'm looking for in a woman. xD

oh yeah, i'm john btw and i'm from berlin as well. nice to meet ya!

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

gonna admit that after reading the posts she made i may or may not have just a lil bit of a crush on her.

but i ain't no housewrecker so no worries xD

Ah. I will let you off the hook then. ... For now.

she just seems so badass it's like she's all i'm looking for in a woman. xD

Her father is in the airforce and her mother is a biker, so I'm not the least bit surprised she turned out the way she did. xD She can be a bit hard to tame sometimes, however.

oh yeah, i'm john btw and i'm from berlin as well. nice to meet ya!

Nice to meet you, too, John. :-) Call me Lin, if you'd like. I'm looking forward to talking with you more someday, but for now I need to leave. I hope you stick around here. This forum has a lot more fun people than Su, who are worth getting to know. And remember: marked territory, friend. ;-)

Bye!

Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

Σ(ʘ__ʘ)

/instantly forgets about all the secrets plans i had to snatch your gurl/

jkjk lol. dude srsly don't worry. i really ain't none of those bitches that'd go n force their way in. i'm too much of a nice guy for that so it's all good. :]

Her father is in the airforce and her mother is a biker, so I'm not the least bit surprised she turned out the way she did. xD

so badass runs in her family then? shoulda figured that lol.

I hope you stick around here. This forum has a lot more fun people than Su, who are worth getting to know.

i know. i read some of the random craziness ya gals have going on in here and i fully plan on tryna become part of it all. xD come at me with all ya got ladies! i can take it! ...probably.

And remember: marked territory, friend. ;-)

lol yes mam! o7

Bye!

cya! :]

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

kicks down door
inhales deeply

Kittokattoooo!!!!

Dude! I need your help. Check this out! (http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/5858-fluttering-feelings-spoiler-thread?page=281) (And read the stuff on the previous page as well)

So yeah, really bad news about Ssamba-sama. It just doesn't sit well with me to just stomach all this and not do anything for her, so I came up with that suggestion you see posted on page 281. Now, in case she doesn't see it on her own, what I need you for is to get a hold of Newp on Skype and ask her if she'd be ok with translating our posts into Korean so Ssamba can actually read them. And if she just doesn't have the time for it, if she knows someone else who speaks Korean that we could ask. Could I bother you to do that for me pls?

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 2:00PM

Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

ayo ya gotta put in a roaring lion gif under the "kittokatto"! it's gonna grab her attention faster. ;D

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

ayo ya gotta put in a roaring lion gif under the "kittokatto"! it's gonna grab her attention faster. ;D

Good point! o.o

searches gif
finds one
adds it to post

Done! :D

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 2:01PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

And just to improve my chances of getting her in here ASAP....

inhales again

FREE BUTT MASSAGES FOR EVERYONE!

Thank you for that, Martian. ^^ Now...
sits down and waits o.o

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 2:11PM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

And just to improve my chances of getting her in here ASAP....

inhales again

FREE BUTT MASSAGES FOR EVERYONE!

Thank you for that, Martian. ^^ Now...
sits down and waits o.o

I want a free sightseeing date with Martian around her beautiful city this weekend. No butts massage for me.

Maybe offer a free Hawaii trip to KitKat if she ever shows up within the next 10 minutes. I know exactly where the Hawaii state you can send her to.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

kicks down door
inhales deeply

Kittokattoooo!!!!

O.O
Why am I being called in here out of nowhere?

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

WHY AM I WANTED IN THE THREAD ? WHAT'S UP SU ?? XD

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Martian was right. Mentioning butts works perfectly with you. v.v
Yo Kittokatto! Just read the entire lion gif post and you'll know. ^^ When you're done, gimme your answer pls. :)

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Sup guys :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.