Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Dang. I'm not sure if Newp can do the TLs. It's just a bad time right now cause even us in skype can't really keep in touch with her coz she's been really busy lately. >.<

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Hey GraciasLlama. Long time no see! Where did you kidnap KitKat to? Where is your hideout? I wanna come visit you a day to check ot out. Hehehe...

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Just ask her ok? If things get serious and signs for Ssamba really are that catastrophical, it'd just be a shame if we as her fans wouldn't be able to do anything to at least let our feelings reach her. That would just be too sad. D: If she herself can't do the translations, maybe she knows someone else, who'd have some time to help us? Idk, maybe the guys she works together with on the WDTFS translations? For now, please just relay the question to her, alright? That'd already be a great help.

Yo Llama! Wassup girl! :D

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 2:53PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Hey GraciasLlama. Long time no see! Where did you kidnap KitKat to? Where is your hideout? I wanna come visit you a day to check ot out. Hehehe...

Hahahaha I've just been keeping her in my super secret hideout spot XD hahaha

Lol hey guys! I've been super busy lately hahaha but I have a free moment to say hi! :D

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 2:54PM

Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

damn girl, that heart. shit, now i really am jelly of lin. she's dating a total keeper!

and i'll just use that chance to say hi too! i'm john, johnny, alpha, call me whatever ya want! i'm from berlin just like suzuma and lin i'll just be here from now on to chill and chat and whatever. good to meet ya!

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Yeah guys sorry, Newp is super busy right now so I don't think we should add something else to her plate. If she pops in here and wants to help then she can but right now I think she needs to just do some stuff :D

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Llama

I've been super busy lately hahaha but I have a free moment to say hi! :D

sighs You and Azai are gonna end up working yourselves to death one of these days. -.- So how've you been holding up? How's life?

And while I just mentioned Azai, could someone say hi to her from me on the other side? That'd be cool. ^^

Johnny (you asked for it! ;D)

damn girl, that heart. shit, now i really am jelly of lin. she's dating a total keeper!

Not that I'm complaining, but where the hell is this one coming from all of a sudden? XD

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Yeah guys sorry, Newp is super busy right now so I don't think we should add something else to her plate. If she pops in here and wants to help then she can but right now I think she needs to just do some stuff :D

Just ask her ok? Don't just answer right from the start for her. Ask her first, please. If we'll really do this (this isn't even settled for now) maybe she'll be able to make a bit of time or really suggest someone else who could help.

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 3:04PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

and i'll just use that chance to say hi too! i'm john, johnny, alpha, call me whatever ya want!

You ain't the only Alpha born in this thread. Js xD

TLs
Maybe we can just ask Halmoni to do the TLs for you guys. I mean, I don't really wanna add more to Newp's plate and give her more stress. I'm sorry guys. But we'll just have to wait for Newp to pop in here and let her decide. It's just I don't think it's a good idea to ask her to do this right now knowing how busy she already is. I don't want her to think that we're being pushy and/or demanding.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Just ask her ok? Don't just answer right from the start for her. Ask her first, please. If we'll really do this (this isn't even settled for now) maybe she'll be able to make a bit of time or really suggest someone else who could help.

Like I said, she's very busy and she hasn't even been online much. I don't want to let out her personal information but knowing that she is busy with something I can confidently say she doesn't need anything added to her plate. I am really sorry guys but this is not the right time to ask Newp for a favor.

Alpha
joined Jun 13, 2016

Not that I'm complaining, but where the hell is this one coming from all of a sudden? XD

bro are ya kidding? this! what your doing right now. that's heart man! like ya learn that an author ya pretty surely don't know as a person is badly sick and your first instinct is to think of a way to make em feel better and give the fans a chance to send their feelings. ya got heart bro. that's just fucking awesome.

ey gurl i'm the only true alpha there is! ;D i'll dominate this thread in no time!

joined Sep 15, 2015

ey gurl i'm the only true alpha there is! ;D i'll dominate this thread in no time!

Ooooohh~~
Such confidence you have there xD
Well, let's just see about that. You have a couple of days to dominate this thread. Lol. Let's see if you can beat the most loved person here XDD

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

sighs Fine, so Newp's outta the question then. Halmoni huh? Anyone got an idea how to contact her?

Johnny
You're putting me a little too much on a pedastal there. It doesn't take a lot of heart to do something kind. Really, it doesn't.

And I know it might not be necessary since you yourself said you're not that kind of person, but just to make it perfectly clear: I'm going to marry Lin. So...no pursuing please. I'm all for being pals, but nothing beyond that. :)

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 3:17PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

sighs Fine, so Newp's outta the question then. Halmoni huh? Anyone got an idea how to contact her?

Go look for her on Tumblr. I think her username's halmoniswag
And thank you, for letting Newp go on this one. Really appreciate that. :>

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

You can try her on tumblr, she's got the same username lol

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Check it out!

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/10056-fluttering-feelings-fans-unite-hang-in-there-ssamba

Here we go. This is the link for the forum I said I'd create. We're getting real, people. If you love Ssamba and wanna say something to her, hop on over there! :D

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

And thank you, for letting Newp go on this one. Really appreciate that. :>

No problem. I got a bit of common decency left in me, even if people usually don't believe that. XD Look, whatever Newpy's dealing with, if you catch her over on the other side just tell her I said hi and to keep her head high, okay? I'd appreciate that. :)

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Hey, as I wrote on the other thread I'm really sad about Ssamba. I do hope she recovers!! I guess that's the best we can do!
Halmoni might appear here if we call her a lot XD!! Just like last time!! But maybe she doesn't like us?? ^-^''' I don't know anything, don't kill me!
Anyway I kind of lost track of this thread so I mainly post in wdtfs thread now with all my theories that no one seems to read =.=

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Su, I see the good will and intention you have for Ssamba, but as Kitkat and Llama already mentioned, I do not have the time nor patience to translate every persons message to her. I hope you understand.
However, I am willing to translate her blog post, so I will get on that soon.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Newpy

Su, I see the good will and intention you have for Ssamba, but as Kitkat and Llama already mentioned, I do not have the time nor patience to translate every persons message to her. I hope you understand.

nods It's okay, I wouldn't want to push you into it. We've recruited one translator already and tomorrow afternoon, I'll sacrifice my free time to scan dynasty for more English-Korean translators and send messages to them. I'll get this thing rolling like a snowball! :D pumped AF That aside though...look, I dunno what it is you're dealing with. From what Kittokatto and Llama said, it seems like more than just school stuff. So...you just soldier on, alright? (o.o)7

However, I am willing to translate her blog post, so I will get on that soon.

That'd be great, thanks. ^^

Fay

I kind of lost track of this thread

Since when has there been a "track" in this thread? Come here, post something random and people are gonna talk. XD

Random Note

I've been using it for hours now. Literal hours. And yet Kat's tablet has just lost a mere 10% of battery. o.o That thing is a total trooper, lol.

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 5:39PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Fay

I kind of lost track of this thread

well, yeah I just ran out of random things ^-^''' and I've been kind of busy now that I'm back in Greece

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

well, yeah I just ran out of random things ^-^'''

Dude, I just made a post about how I admire that the tablet I borrowed from a friend has a really strong battery. It is literally impossible to run out of random things to say. XD C'mon, give it a shot. Just flush your brain down the toilet and say something. :D

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Hey!

Hope you guys are doing fine!
I've been pretty busy with uni. Gotta give my all in the few months left until graduation..

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

surprise-tackles Azai to the ground and starts cuddling with her butt

Aahhh...now I know what I've missed the most in here. ^^

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

surprise-tackles Azai to the ground and starts cuddling with her butt

Aahhh...now I know what I've missed the most in here. ^^

What makes you think that you can cuddle with my waifus butt. Hm?

To reply you must either login or sign up.