Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Ugh !! Sunburn !!! >.<

Ouch! I never got sunburned in my entire life.

Lol. I rarely get sunburns. But I just really stayed under the sun for too long and I forgot to put some sunscreen on. But it's still worth it coz pride is soooooo awesome and people there are soooo damn hot xDD

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Ugh !! Sunburn !!! >.<

Lol. I rarely get sunburns. But I just really stayed under the sun for too long and I forgot to put some sunscreen on. But it's still worth it coz pride is soooooo awesome and people there are soooo damn hot xDD

Did you go just to stare at hot people?

joined Sep 15, 2015

Ugh !! Sunburn !!! >.<

I did !! And took a lot of pictures as well !! >_<
it's sooooooo awesoooome. And alsoooo, I loooove this one girl I saw in the park. She's sooooo damn hot hahahahaa

joined Jan 13, 2016

Ugh !! Sunburn !!! >.<

it's sooooooo awesoooome. And alsoooo, I loooove this one girl I saw in the park. She's sooooo damn hot hahahahaa

Aren't u already dating someone in this thread? Do you want to hookup with multiple girls lol?
Share some pics here. I wanna see how hot they are.

You might as well share your pic here too.

last edited at Jun 4, 2016 11:54PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Ugh !! Sunburn !!! >.<

Aren't u already dating someone in this thread? Do you want to hookup with multiple girls lol?

Naaaaah. Not posting my pic here lol
And I forgot my imgur acct soo it might take awhile before I could post the hot girl's pic here lol

joined Jan 13, 2016

And I forgot my imgur acct soo it might take awhile before I could post the hot girl's pic here lol

Too bad. I thought finally the sexy KitKat might show herself here. Hehehe...
Glad you had fun KK!

joined Sep 15, 2015

Glad you had fun KK!

Lol. Newp. I ain't posting a single picture of me here. Ahahahaha

joined Jan 13, 2016

Glad you had fun KK!

Huh? Newp? How did she get into this sentence?

joined Sep 15, 2015

Glad you had fun KK!

Ohh. I meant Nope
Lol. I'm just so used to using newp instead of nope ahahahahhaa

joined Jan 13, 2016

Glad you had fun KK!

Ohh. I meant Nope
Lol. I'm just so used to using newp instead of nope ahahahahhaa

You like her. Admit it! Hahaha...you couldn't have confused nope with Newp. Newp is so loved by you. You even replace nope with Newp.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

mvl nahh, its an inside joke we have going on within the few of us on ' the other side' haha.

How is everyone today?

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Ah, 2 weeks of rehab left. As awesome as this place is and as amazing as I feel, but I can't wait to go home. Really starting to miss everyone. >.< And I can't wait to go back to work! I wanna drive something so badly, lol.
#FirstWorldMechanicProblems

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl nahh, its an inside joke we have going on within the few of us on ' the other side' haha.

How is everyone today?

I see i see i see.... No wonder this thread is dying everyday. Five of you are on your own little world without the rest of us....

Well..today is Sunday...going back to work soon.
Never get enough of Sunday. Wish I am the owner of time.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Ah, 2 weeks of rehab left. As awesome as this place is and as amazing as I feel, but I can't wait to go home. Really starting to miss everyone. >.< And I can't wait to go back to work! I wanna drive something so badly, lol.
#FirstWorldMechanicProblems

Glad to hear you're doing fine as ever. This thread is pretty lonely while you were in the hospital. You even miss driving. I don't even wanna drive.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Why not? Driving is so relaxing, lol. Some people do yoga to wind down, some play video games, some just listen to music or read or write. I get in my truck and take it for a random drive across the countryside while blasting Metallica until my ears bleed. That is relaxation for me. XD

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Btw, before I leave, I'm gonna share a little story with you, since I know some of you are suckers for love stories ;)

totally not looking at Thia XD

Anyway. Lin is in a bit of a bad place right now, which is why she left the thread here for a while and also while she'll be too preoccupied with herself to notice what's going on. (And also the reason why I can post it here and know she won't read it btw, if anyone's wondering. Cause she doesn't halfass her words, so when she says she leaves it means she'll absolutely stay away for some time.) Now, what's going on? chuckles Well, what Lin doesn't know is that I've send my mom out to buy the ring I've picked out for a while now and my family and some of our friends are organizing a huge engagement party for us. giggles like a kid Lin has no idea what's going on. X3 She knows there's gonna be a party, which will be disguised as a welcome back party for me, which will be a day after I get back home, so there's no way in hell or heaven she'll see this one coming. I'm already giddy about all of it. She'll be so surprised, I can't wait to see her face. X3 And on that note, I'll leave for today. See ya'll around some other day! :D

last edited at Jun 5, 2016 2:42PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Suzuma

So happy for the two of you. Hope things will go smoothly as planned and Lin doesn't suddenly decide to cut her hiatus from here short xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Martian you wake up very early. What do you do so early in the morning? Work? School? Just wandering thru the web?

last edited at Jun 5, 2016 3:37PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

How is everyone today?

I see i see i see.... No wonder this thread is dying everyday. Five of you are on your own little world without the rest of us....

Well..today is Sunday...going back to work soon.
Never get enough of Sunday. Wish I am the owner of time.

Noo, we dont talk thaat much. Everyone is busy with their own lives atm. But Summer is the time to be doing fun and exciting things! (:

I think Im back in party mode because of school lol.. I was so done with it before, but I think its because I was all settled down and being lazy at home. Now Im all active again haha.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

My new story just got posted on my website, hopefully I didn't choose a name that gives anyone problems this time.

I Will Hum Tears As I Say Goodbye

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

My new story just got posted on my website, hopefully I didn't choose a name that gives anyone problems this time.

So it was your story, I see. o.o Idk why, but for some reason I had Fay or Newp in mind as writers. XD

Anyway. Hey guys!

I'm trying to get used to using phone internet and it's an absolute pain! DX Everything is so small. I swear, I corrected like 10 typos before making this post. -.-

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

nezchan Cool! Will give it a read on the bus.

Su lool what, me?! I suck at writing.. or just anything that requires thinking hahaha. I can definitely see Fay or Azai writing em though.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Newpy

or just anything that requires thinking

Doesn't drawing take thinking though? o.o

Talking about Fay or Azai though, is anyone still in contact with them somewhere? Lin told me on Saturday they haven't shown up for literal weeks. I hope they're doing okay and aren't drowning in work. >.<

last edited at Jun 6, 2016 1:08PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian you wake up very early. What do you do so early in the morning? Work? School? Just wandering thru the web?

Well let's just say I have troubles with this thing called sleep. We don't get along that well xD

Fay haven't been visiting this thread for a while, but she still visits the main WDTFS thread. I don't know about Azai though.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Well let's just say I have troubles with this thing called sleep. We don't get along that well xD

Let's team up to beat sleep to show who's the boss dude. I am also furious and not happy with my sleep.

To reply you must either login or sign up.