Forum › A Kiss And A White Lily discussion

Thank you! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

And you're gonna thank us some more. >=3

The changes made in the volume version of chapter 17 are quite interesting. They show that, in a sense, Moe is just as hooked on Mizuki as Mizuki is hooked on her, and that she had to reflect on herself too. While in the mag version it felt more… one-sided. It also makes for a better transition to chapter 20, as both of them (again, not just Mizuki) have had to learn to "keep the right distance" before deciding to live together.

last edited at Jun 8, 2016 10:58AM

Agree.
"So keep an eye on that mad dog, okay?
Oi Yukina that's rude

blinkkittylove
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

And you're gonna thank us some more. >=3

The changes made in the volume version of chapter 17 are quite interesting. They show that, in a sense, Moe is just as hooked on Mizuki as Mizuki is hooked on her, and that she had to reflect on herself too. While in the mag version it felt more… one-sided. It also makes for a better transition to chapter 20, as both of them (again, not just Mizuki) have had to learn to "keep the right distance" before deciding to live together.

Intriguing. More insight into Moe will be nice; I've always loved her face when she reacts to Mizuki.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

You can find the tank version on Batoto, Blinkkittylove. I'm not sure Dynasty is gonna upload it. =O

"So keep an eye on that mad dog, okay?
Oi Yukina that's rude

And considering what happened the last time she let Ayaka and Yurine alone in the rose garden, she might be a bit too optimistic.

last edited at Jun 8, 2016 2:39PM

blinkkittylove
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

You can find the tank version on Batoto, Blinkkittylove. I'm not sure Dynasty is gonna upload it. =O

That was a pleasant chunk of afternoon spent considering nuance that I should probably have used more productively ; ) Thanks, Lyendith for the redirect. Chapter 22 made me much more Shiramine sympathetic.

last edited at Jun 8, 2016 5:20PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Yeeeeeeyyy thank you again!

"Fixating on a wish that will never come true" <-- Is there a chance that instead of this phrase being about beating Kurosawa, it's instead about Shiramine pleasing her mother? That she will never be able to please her?

last edited at Jun 8, 2016 8:52PM

Maybe is because she will never be perfect?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

A full Shiramine chapter... No new couples, big development, character progression.... OMG

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Maybe is because she will never be perfect?

Even more ambiguous, because then it applies to both her mother AND Kurosawa...perfect.

Download%20(1)
joined Jun 4, 2016

I'm always a slut for character development
//she followed her yas//

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Nice character development for Ayaka here. Very, very nice~

Also, I always found it funny how Ayaka sees Mizuki and Moe's relationship.

last edited at Jun 9, 2016 12:00AM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

A full Shiramine chapter... No new couples, big development, character progression.... OMG

Two ladies get into their train car. The next 245 chapters will follow their relationship before Shiramine becomes a reality

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

What a great chapter! I really liked Ayaka's introspection.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

i forget what these character's names even are.

Salamandrake
joined Sep 11, 2014

Two ladies get into their train car. The next 245 chapters will follow their relationship before Shiramine becomes a reality

And then when the two ladies' arc is over, Shiramine's mother shows up and starts a 100-chapter long flashback of Shiramine's childhood

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Wow, Shiramine's mom is such a bitch.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 17 tankon, pg 29, "kised" (kissed)

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Wow, Shiramine's mom is such a bitch.

I wouldn't go so far to call her a bitch but being an education mama isn't a good merit either.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EducationMama
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoiku_mama

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

I am not good with remembering names but my favorite couple in this series is the runner and the manager girl. Lol. Their chemistry is just so...well, MOE? Like, it's pretty much realistic in such a way that love doesn't always have to involve only the two people but also the two people's surrounding and the happenings around them which in my opinion is the best thing to have in a series. Like, there really is a plot and that makes things more interesting and worth reading and well, whatnot, it's the story telling that's what makes the series fun and loved. Kudos to Canno! Thank you.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

"Fixating on a wish that will never come true" <-- Is there a chance that instead of this phrase being about beating >Kurosawa, it's instead about Shiramine pleasing her mother? That she will never be able to please her?

Probably both… I mean, when even having a PERFECT SCORE isn't enough to beat Yurine or please her mom, of course Ayaka's gonna start to wonder "what's the point?"

I also find it interesting how Yurine tries to "push her button" at the end, with her serious face and all, but it no longer works.

And then when the two ladies' arc is over, Shiramine's mother shows up and starts a 100-chapter long flashback of Shiramine's childhood

Am I missing a reference? >.>

kised

…Please kill me. .−.

last edited at Jun 9, 2016 5:29AM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

They're just joking about this series' apparent complete inability to focus on its nominal main pairing for any length of time without diverting to something else.

Salamandrake
joined Sep 11, 2014

They're just joking about this series' apparent complete inability to focus on its nominal main pairing for any length of time without diverting to something else.

The author's like a kid trying to focus on studying but always gets distracted by pretty much everything else around her IMO

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Meh… She seems pretty set on developping Ayaka and Yurine this time around (hopefully). And maybe Ayaka's story will affect Sawa and Itsuki's relationship in some way.

last edited at Jun 9, 2016 6:21AM

Salamandrake
joined Sep 11, 2014

Despite my previous comments, I'm really hoping you're right, and that their arc would be long enough to satisfy those who were waiting for Shiramine & Kurosawa's development arc

To reply you must either login or sign up.