Forum › Just YouRiko Getting Along at the Pool discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Who are these people and why is this nonsense being tagged Love Live!

reads it

...Nevermind. I'm okay with this.

joined Jan 8, 2014

That was adorbs! ^_^

Lol @ OrangePekoe

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

Who are these people and why is this nonsense being tagged Love Live!

reads it

...Nevermind. I'm okay with this.

And the best part... We get to see and possibly fall in love with these new adorable idiots in an anime in July (Love Live! Sunshine!!)

EDIT: Tho, it makes me wonder, should we move the Sunshine stuff to its own tag since it's getting an anime and stuff?

last edited at Jun 8, 2016 2:31AM

So... there'll be a new Love Live series with those characters...?? O_O

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Tho, it makes me wonder, should we move the Sunshine stuff to its own tag since it's getting an anime and stuff?

Eh, they share continuity and the pairing tags should generally be enough to differentiate

So... there'll be a new Love Live series with those characters...?? O_O

Anime starts July 2!

216139_4178547737_8655_n%20resize%202
joined Jul 29, 2015

A kiss as revenge? Interesting...

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Feel free to exact revenge on me anytime. :D

last edited at Jun 8, 2016 8:21AM

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

How can fans already be shipping these characters there's like almost no content to work with.

cute tho

last edited at Jun 8, 2016 9:13AM

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

Oh hell, now I ship Riko with You too. Riko harem master.

35c990f6-7c27-4620-972d-5aaee310af25-15976-00000b53e4662256
joined Jun 6, 2016

I know right?! Riko is now the new "Maki"

Untitled
joined Oct 4, 2014

can you please translate kotoeli doujin by the same artist?

im thirsty

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I know right?! Riko is now the new "Maki"

Which is why Nico is the most patient, loving girlfriend in all doujin history. She always forgives her unfaithful playgirl, and leaves the lights on, and the key in the mailbox.

But yeah, if you search dynasty love live doujins for A x Y, the one with the most combos is Maki by far. Probably Honoka or Umi #2.

20190203_135245
joined Mar 5, 2016

From the trailer, I could totally see that Chika x Riko is more likely. This pairing is gonna be like KotoUmi in that aspect 'cause I always felt that Umi had unrequited feelings for Kotori. But I don't know, that's just me after all. Back to Love Live! Sunshine, I kinda like You so I'm totally cool with however she's paired with (which might change when the anime starts airing). And is it just me or is You's name confusing 'cause you know, her name is a pronoun?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

From the trailer, I could totally see that Chika x Riko is more likely. This pairing is gonna be like KotoUmi in that aspect 'cause I always felt that Umi had unrequited feelings for Kotori. But I don't know, that's just me after all. Back to Love Live! Sunshine, I kinda like You so I'm totally cool with however she's paired with (which might change when the anime starts airing). And is it just me or is You's name confusing 'cause you know, her name is a pronoun?

Not in Japanese, it's not.

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

:( and here my dillusional mind thinks chikariko is ultimate otp

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

Also isn't "You" pronounced "Yoh" in Japanese?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

As I recall, to make a "you" sound, you'd anglicize it more like "Yuu"

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Lol, You blushing XD

Riko
joined Sep 24, 2015

How can fans already be shipping these characters there's like almost no content to work with.

cute tho

I think they just read the character bios, watch the trailers, and guess fro there.

Riko
joined Sep 24, 2015

I think Riko is going to be my favorite character. I don't know why, but she reminds me of someone. It's as if she can be shipped with anyone.

joined Jun 1, 2016

From what i've seen they are pushing more towards ChikaxRiko. But they'd tease ChikaxYou in the their second pv.
So idk, maybe its going there's a triangle love between the second years i guess lol.

joined Oct 3, 2015

i don't know anything about love live sunshine yet but i love this pairing!

216139_4178547737_8655_n%20resize%202
joined Jul 29, 2015

cute tho

Shipping departmemts are open 24/7, 365 days a year. Canon content need not be present for the process to begin. ^_^

Gudako%20profile
joined Nov 9, 2015

As I recall, to make a "you" sound, you'd anglicize it more like "Yuu"

After listening to You's introduction https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrRZ-PhSDzM it's safe to say "You-chan" sounds like "Yoh-chan"

Riko
joined Sep 24, 2015

After watching the 1st ep of Sunshine, I would say Riko and You are my OTP as of now. Can't wait for more Riko :3

To reply you must either login or sign up.