Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Kiroumaru, where's your avatar from? Looks pretty cool.

It's Kiroumaru from Shin Sekai Yori (Into the New World). It's a very good anime. I highly recommend it. Hope you don't mind my answering, since I recognized the character.

Don't mind at all! Thank you.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Something that this chapter has been abundantly clear is that all the characters in school need therapy. Sayaka, as noble as her intentions might be, is just someone too afraid to take a chance to get what she wants. Minding your friends' feeling is a good trait, but truth is, Sayaka has just fallen into a routine and thus, is unavoidable she will enter in conflict eventually with Touko and Yuu.

joined Oct 12, 2013

Honestly I feel like Sayaka was just unlucky. What Touko needed was a friend first and foremost and that's what Sayaka was to her and I think it's good and admirable that she recognised that. Ideally next she'd be able to move on and find love with someone else because a. Touko is all kinds of messed up and Sayaka is better off out of that after her first relationship and b. because Touko just isn't into her romantically. Them's the breaks sometimes.

last edited at Jun 4, 2016 10:29PM

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

Ooo cute art. When's chapter 13?

last edited at Jun 5, 2016 3:08AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Ooo cute art. When's chapter 13?

Each chapter is published on the 27th of the month, next chapter comes out on June 27th, + the time needed to scanlate it

Ava3
joined Jun 4, 2016

Very pleased with this manga.
1. Lovely art. Especially I like the face expressions of the main heroines.
2. I like the fact that protagonist doesn't try to make other girl fall in love with her. Yuu is so calm and love is not what she has ever felt, she is phlegmatic and no one knows what's on her mind, what she really feels and why she keeps supporting Touko despite being cold when Touko confesses to her.
3. One more point to stress is why Yuu so calmly took the fact that other girl confessed to her and even kissed her. Well, she was a bit surprised, but not that much as ordinary people usually act when they are kissed by other girl. Yuu calmly lets Touko kiss her again, and she doesn't think about that generic 'we are both girls, we can't...' stuff. It makes her so interesting for me.
4. I like so much that scene with train, when it quickly passes by and Touko suddenly kisses Yuu, oh, it is so sweet.
5. Sayaka. She's not my type, usually when in manga main paring is formed I don't like when someone tries to be third in there. I actually don't like love triangles... However it is interesting how Touko will settle it down with Sayaka.
6. Hope Yuu will find out what love is, wish they were happy together with Touko.
This manga definately has sweet and sour taste, and kinda melancholic atmosphere. Looking forward to new chapters.

last edited at Jun 5, 2016 8:00AM

Images
joined Sep 1, 2014

Kiroumaru, where's your avatar from? Looks pretty cool.

It's Kiroumaru from Shin Sekai Yori (Into the New World). It's a very good anime. I highly recommend it. Hope you don't mind my answering, since I recognized the character.

Don't mind at all! Thank you.

As said above, really good anime, definitely worth checking out, one of my personal favorites (obviously).

last edited at Jun 5, 2016 11:06AM

Zaolu-newlandscapes-500x500
joined Jul 23, 2013

Something that this chapter has been abundantly clear is that all the characters in school need therapy. Sayaka, as noble as her intentions might be, is just someone too afraid to take a chance to get what she wants. Minding your friends' feeling is a good trait, but truth is, Sayaka has just fallen into a routine and thus, is unavoidable she will enter in conflict eventually with Touko and Yuu.

Haha, I think the one who really has the biggest burden is Touko. Sayaka found an outlet for her frustration and I think most people, gay or straight, have had similar situations with friends, romantic or not. She respects her best friend's space and understands how vulnerable Touko is despite the confident front she projects to the rest of the world.

joined Aug 19, 2012

This is gonna get real sad no matter how it ends.. not looking forward to that.

Unless it goes polyamory route.

joined Aug 14, 2015

Feel bad for Sayaka...Great! Now I'll get NTR-ed no matter what.

joined Apr 5, 2015

Raylexx-san's comments just made my day.

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 5:25AM

joined Aug 19, 2012

Saw the new chapter. My god its aggravating. There will be so much angst and tease in future chapters I don't think I can handle it

last edited at Jul 1, 2016 2:26AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh boy, drama is closer than I expected.

last edited at Jul 1, 2016 2:31AM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Feels bad for Sayaka and Yuu.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

She… SHE SMILED!!! /(°口°)/

Ehem… err, wait, comments above are refering to chapter 13… right?

last edited at Jul 1, 2016 8:48AM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Yes.
But fuck they're right.
But wow tho, the way the plot is being built. Nothing big really happens but it's like... The thoughts, the things revealed. It's subtle, but feels so crucial. It's simple yet so revealing in a way... This is kinda emotionally darker/angstier than you'd think it'd be. It's so interesting.
that moment you see the look Nanami gives Yuu, how Yuu actually felt scared and stuttered for a sec. You realise how serious Nanami was the previous chapters, when she said she didn't want Yuu to fall in love with her, that she'd probably leave Yuu.

joined Sep 21, 2014

"Suki" wa mada watashi no mono ni wa naranai keredo

"Love" is still something myself can't fall in, but

kono hito no chikaku ni iyou to kimeta

I decided to stay by this person side.

Sono tame ni watashi ga akiramenakereba ikenai mono ni

In order to do that I'd have to give up on things,

kono toki wa mada kidzukanakatta

which I still didn't realize at that time.

I always thought this line seemed dark, but didn't and couldn't think more deeply into it (from lack of details), but wow, the foreshadowing from Chapter 5.
She'd have to... give up on love to stay by her side?
I'm surprised Yuu realised that Nanami meant "don't fall in love with me", and now that Yuu knows, and still wants to be able to stay by her side (rather than Nanami wanting Yuu to stay by her side, although it is true, it's Yuu wanting to remain with her, that has to be taken in consideration I suppose), she can't let Nanami know, no matter how she ends up feeling for her. This is sorta akin to a one sided love isn't it? Although it's more like a love she is asked not to reciprocate, but in a way, it kinda reminds me of that, because if she did start to love her, Yuu can't let her know.

Edit: I uncensored, chapter's out

last edited at Jul 1, 2016 9:55PM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

^^ …Now that you say it. It does have gloomy implications behind the apparent sweetness. =O

Also kinda interesting how that towel scene (and other scenes) almost feels like Yuu is a mother pampering her child.That might be the key to awakening her feelings. That desire to protect someone fragile and insecure, to reassure them.

last edited at Jul 1, 2016 10:00AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The only thing chapter 13 made clear to me is that Touko needs therapy.

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

I don't expect this to come fast.

Sayaka and Yuu will be trapped in the similar limbo with Touko. The 'i don't want to ruin this relationship' limbo

Another month of waiting will be really hard for me

joined Jun 12, 2015

That Touko's stare. Christ.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

finding ch13 was a pain in the butt lol. but anyways, tbh the title suggests that Yuu is going to eventually fall in love with the President...they need to deal Nanami's trauma...this is a little ridiculous.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Any chance of anybody sharing chapter 13? I need that angst. Haha

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

So now Yuu is restraining herself so Touko's doesn't think she's interested, instead of restraining herself because she doesn't want to give her false hope?

Oh, maaan. New chapter can't come soon enough!

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I thought touko was going to kill Yuu there for a second. Yuu should stop this whole thing before Touko becomes Mirai Nikki and locks Yuu to a chair. I don't ship the ToukoXYuu ship anymore. Save yourself Yuu.

To reply you must either login or sign up.