Forum › Posts by Kiroumaru

Kiroumaru
Images
joined Sep 1, 2014

Aight thanks for the input, I might read it later.

Kiroumaru
Images
joined Sep 1, 2014

I usually am creeped out by such age gaps, but for some reason (most likely the unusual situation) I actually really liked this one.
I like how it was only twenty chapters, but more time passed (2+ years If I'm not mistaken) than in a lot longer mangas, great story overall.

last edited at May 23, 2019 3:57PM

Kiroumaru
Images
joined Sep 1, 2014

Hello there, just read the first 3 chapters, and I'm wondering if this ever goes anywhere ? Most slice of life suffer from no character development (or any development at all really) AFAIK, so is this one any better ?

Kiroumaru
Images
joined Sep 1, 2014

While I enjoyed it, definitely not yuri, unless stated as such by the artist.
This is just besties drama, it isn't abnormal to feel sad when growing apart a close friend.

Images
joined Sep 1, 2014

I kinda wonder. Is Hime really freaking out because she doesn't want to be gay? Or is she actually freaking out because she worries that she's straight? In other words, does she fear that having feelings for Akira means that she subconsciously sees her as a guy, and that's just about the worst betrayal she can imagine? That seems more in line with the kind of insecurities Hime has, imo.

I thought it was obvious that it was as you said, it definitely fits the narrative, unlike Hime being "homophobic".

Kiroumaru
Images
joined Sep 1, 2014

Saeki's manlier than most anime men...

last edited at May 23, 2019 8:51AM

Kiroumaru
Images
joined Sep 1, 2014

I'm not sure what anyone liked about this, I find it rather unsettling. I can stomach it when it's 12+ with a young adult, but a 7ish years old with... anything pubescent+ really, it's just not for me.

Kiroumaru
Images
joined Sep 1, 2014

Touko and Yuu love each other, Touko doesn't love Sayaka, those are the facts, from the first chapter it's obvious it will end with Touko and Yuu together.
But still, this chapter succeeded in instilling a sliver of doubt in me, if atleast I didn't hate Sayaka's character (although I'm sure she'll get her redemption, as most third wheels do), it would be more bearable.

Why do so many romances need a third wheel to "help" the main couple get together, especially the "old friend that never dared to confess their feelings" type, those are the worst in my opinion.

Anyway, if the manga was over, I'm sure this chapter wouldn't have left me such a bitter taste. Really hope the anime gets a sequel.

Kiroumaru
Images
joined Sep 1, 2014

Bit of trivia, "Mami" is the equivalent of "Granny" in French.

Images
joined Sep 1, 2014

Can someone remind if we saw how they ended up in that relationship yet ? Don't have any memories of it :/

Nope - they started the story with them already doing it. Maybe we will get a flashback in future.

Thanks, really wasn't sure if we did or not, since it would make sense to have one.
And judging by where this seems to be going, we just might get one soon.

last edited at Nov 21, 2018 10:09PM

Images
joined Sep 1, 2014

I don't think many other series beat my expectation this hard, really can't wait for the next chapters.

Images
joined Sep 1, 2014

Can someone remind if we saw how they ended up in that relationship yet ? Don't have any memories of it :/

Kiroumaru
Images
joined Sep 1, 2014

Kiroumaru, where's your avatar from? Looks pretty cool.

It's Kiroumaru from Shin Sekai Yori (Into the New World). It's a very good anime. I highly recommend it. Hope you don't mind my answering, since I recognized the character.

Don't mind at all! Thank you.

As said above, really good anime, definitely worth checking out, one of my personal favorites (obviously).

last edited at Jun 5, 2016 11:06AM

Kiroumaru
Images
joined Sep 1, 2014

oven

I like girls love that much so I want to burn all men in oven to help girls be thogether.
Except me of course)

Just kidding, I just want to send only gay men to Auschwitz.

Looks like I missed the fun while I wasn't around today.

Unagi-san, this might be a bit late, but cut it out. If I catch you pulling this again, you'll be out, got it?

Why the hell give them a warning? For me that would be a reason to ban them directly. Somebody talking such nazi-related crap is obviously not fit for being on the internet.

I mean, somebody freaking out at the sight of "offensive" words from an idiot they'll never know, seems way less fit for being on the internet, just saying...

Oh let's not get into this nonsense, shall we? It's a thing that happened. Leave it be, no need for further hot takes.

You're right, my bad.
Anyway, not a fan of this chapter, or even Sayaka for that matter.

Kiroumaru
Images
joined Sep 1, 2014

oven

I like girls love that much so I want to burn all men in oven to help girls be thogether.
Except me of course)

Just kidding, I just want to send only gay men to Auschwitz.

Looks like I missed the fun while I wasn't around today.

Unagi-san, this might be a bit late, but cut it out. If I catch you pulling this again, you'll be out, got it?

Why the hell give them a warning? For me that would be a reason to ban them directly. Somebody talking such nazi-related crap is obviously not fit for being on the internet.

I mean, somebody freaking out at the sight of "offensive" words from an idiot they'll never know, seems way less fit for being on the internet, just saying...

Kiroumaru
May.25 discussion 01 Sep 11:06
Images
joined Sep 1, 2014

Don't even know who these two really are but I love everything that has been posted on here about them

I like these two fine. the show are atrocious better not watch it, the main protagonist are beyond stupid make it my most hated anime.

"most hated" ? Quite harsh no? I'd call it somewhat boring as far as setting and story, but dem characters tho, swag. Such depth.

Unfortunately, I'm light hearted person. depth? I don't think so, the author just make the series look dark but I don't think they understand human psychology that deeply. that's what piss me off like Why the FUCK! I stop watching when that stupid protagonist let her friend die even when she can do something even kill their enemy.

If you didn't understand that, you obviously missed the point of this anime...
And do you really that an underrated anime would get a re-edit version plus a second season if it was "atrocious" ?
Don't mess with Urobucther's work, or you will regret it !