Forum › A "small" topic for video games

joined Jan 8, 2016

Doing something Yacht Club games did in a year and still lives of it and doing it in three just alot shittier, gg Inafune.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I HATE YOU PROFESSOR LAYTON!
I HAAAATE YOOOOOU!!

i was living a pretty good life under the illusion that i wasn't that fucking dumb

joined Jun 12, 2015

No Man's Sky delayed.... sigh....

Yeah. But it's not that long.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

No Man's Sky delayed.... sigh....

Yeah. But it's not that long.

I much rather have a game that gets delayed than a game full of bugs and unpolished gameplay

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I played Please, Don't Touch Anything tonight and I think I broke the universe.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014
Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

this is amazing, and depressing at the same time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6qa7aptE1Q

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

NSFW warning

god I hope FFXV is good I'm one of the minority that actually liked 13 but I feel like the series does need to try harder to meet its full potential

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I just finished Dark Souls 3. Man, what a great game. Such a step up from Dark Souls II and even Dark Souls. It had a lot of Demon's Souls and Bloodborne vibes aswell, just a good mix of everything good that has come from the soulsborne game so far.

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

I just finished Dark Souls 3. Man, what a great game. Such a step up from Dark Souls II and even Dark Souls. It had a lot of Demon's Souls and Bloodborne vibes aswell, just a good mix of everything good that has come from the soulsborne game so far.

Are you going to try to get all the ending? I'm on my NG++ and I still love this game. I love how well they meshed elements from the previous games into this one. The replay value is pretty nice as well.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yuri in KoFXIV!! (But most importantly, Iksan Station is back!)

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 5:22PM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Are you going to try to get all the ending? I'm on my NG++ and I still love this game. I love how well they meshed elements from the previous games into this one. The replay value is pretty nice as well.

Of course, I can't wait to get them. It's gonna take a while tho since I'm still in NG to prepare my platinum, and it's not going well since the darkmoon covenant is just terrible. And I haven't beaten the Nameless King yet, he's kicking my ass to hell and back and I definitely don't want to summon anyone since I want to beat every boss on my own on a first playthrough.

I heard the enemies don't really get that much harder into NG+, is that true?

last edited at Jun 3, 2016 8:53AM

joined Jan 8, 2016

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...

Goddammit, they took lessons from the Street Fighter 4 school of "breaking the game flow for me" with those unnecessary special animations.

Wanted to give the 3D a chance if they kept the game smooth and flowing.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Yuri in KoFXIV!! (But most importantly, Iksan Station is back

I'm getting really excited for that game despite the fact that the game is missing some of my favorite characters

last edited at Jun 3, 2016 12:51AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Kotaku made a "Overwatch tier list"

I’ll break the rules of underexplained lists a little bit and just say it’s a mix of design, fandom (art work, memes, jokes), and gameplay mechanics.

LMAO. I needed a good laugh...mission complete I guess...wait it's not a joke?...oh...

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Ratte posted:

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...

hammer!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I'm getting really excited for that game despite the fact that the game is missing some of my favorite characters

Being a KoF fan is nothing but suffering
Rest in peace Chris... B. Jenet... Hotaru Futaba... Kyo-2...

joined Jan 8, 2016

Being a KoF fan is nothing but suffering
Rest in peace Chris... B. Jenet... Hotaru Futaba... Kyo-2...

Don't remind me of superior fighting games

Garou: Special leak when?

All after the motto of making SNK great again

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Of course, I can't wait to get them. It's gonna take a while tho since I'm still in NG to prepare my platinum, and it's not going well since the darkmoon covenant is just terrible. And I haven't beaten the Nameless King yet, he's kicking my ass to hell and back and I definitely don't want to summon anyone since I want to beat every boss on my own on a first playthrough.

I heard the enemies don't really get that much harder into NG+, is that true?

The only way to feasibly complete that covenant is endless farming from the silver knights, it's a chore >__> (I gave up)
The only advice I have for that boss, is practice lots of pro dodge rolling. I assume it's the second phase you're having trouble with?

It's true, the leap isn't that substantial...I'm feeling it in NG++, that feels more like NG+.

last edited at Jun 3, 2016 5:45PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

its happening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwkvVWTS7OM

Be interesting to see if they actually do make money off these.Although Madoka alone knows how you'd find something like that out.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

OH MY GOD YES!!
For too long i've been waiting for this and it looks gorgeous! Thank you Square!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Couple of trailers for games I have my eye on.

Yooka-Laylee E3 trailer - Kickstarted this one, looks like the release has been pushed back to 2017.

Crea release trailer - I bought this in Early Access two years ago, and it's finally getting an official release. The sole dev has been tremendously involved with the community, and has made great strides in that time. Can't wait to play with full lore in place.

Defender's Quest HD Update trailer - Another game I've had for a while, and it's loads of fun. Glad to see they've dumped Adobe AIR which was a piece of crap to start with. This paves the way for work on Defender's Quest 2, which looks promising.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

its happening

Be interesting to see if they actually do make money off these.Although Madoka alone knows how you'd find something like that out.

They do, actually. A lot, enough to whore-out IPs like crazy for it. Since its one of the few forms of actual gambling (its basically bypassing loopholes in illegal gambling). Theres tons of video game IPs used in pachinko machines, Capcom and Sega do it as well.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

its happening

They do, actually. A lot, enough to whore-out IPs like crazy for it. Since its one of the few forms of actual gambling (its basically bypassing loopholes in illegal gambling). Theres tons of video game IPs used in pachinko machines, Capcom and Sega do it as well.

I suppose it's a more reliable revenue stream than the ballooning budgets their other properties have been seeing, with much less reliable return. Sucks for people waiting on another Metal Gear, but hardly surprising as business decisions go.

This topic has been locked.