Forum › Fanfictions

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

That, and Reaper x Players named stuff like DétHkilläh. ;D

Reaper is the edge lord of all edge lords.

The real OTP is Pressing Q x POTG though.

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

One of my favorite fanfictions is Cramoisi by 7rabbits. The pairing is ShizNat and it is well written. Another one of my favorite fanfics is mostly anything written by ShayP; you should definitely check her out!

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

I've been reading tons of camren fanfiction on wattpad. They're real people but it's still yuri idk. (?)

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

What pairing is Overwatch about?

McCree X High Noon

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just posted a new Love Live! fanfiction by yours truly, if anyone's interested. It's NozoNico romance, if you like that pairing. Even if you don't, maybe I might convince you.

AO3 link - fanfiction.net link

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

If anybody is interested for reading :

https://escapismcentral.net/lesbian-online-stories/

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Unless I miss my guess, a lot of stuff on that list is pirated versions of books for sale. The Radclyffe stuff definitely is, I checked out a couple of the titles and they're on Amazon, not free. Nor are any of them fanfiction.

I'd guess a large number of the rest are ripoffs too.

At the very least, I doubt any of them were asked for consent to have their work posted on this person's site.

last edited at Nov 8, 2016 9:36PM

joined May 24, 2014

Megami no hanabira is a great fanfic that ANYONE should check out!

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/8804250/1/Megami-no-Hanabira

Here it is, you won't regret it!

last edited at Nov 8, 2016 11:07PM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Unless I miss my guess, a lot of stuff on that list is pirated versions of books for sale. The Radclyffe stuff definitely is, I checked out a couple of the titles and they're on Amazon, not free. Nor are any of them fanfiction.

I'd guess a large number of the rest are ripoffs too.

At the very least, I doubt any of them were asked for consent to have their work posted on this person's site.

I didn't know. Since it was labelled as fanfiction, i thought these are non-profitable stories. I apologize for posting the link to pirated books.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I didn't know. Since it was labelled as fanfiction, i thought these are non-profitable stories. I apologize for posting the link to pirated books.

Like you said, you didn't know. But I recognized the name Radclyffe as a pretty big name in lesbian romance/erotica circles, which leads me to believe everything else on the page is shady af.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Just posted a new Love Live! fanfiction by yours truly, if anyone's interested. It's NozoNico romance, if you like that pairing. Even if you don't, maybe I might convince you.

AO3 link - fanfiction.net link

I enjoyed that. Thank you for linking it!

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Like you said, you didn't know. But I recognized the name Radclyffe as a pretty big name in lesbian romance/erotica circles, which leads me to believe everything else on the page is shady af.

But i liked Susan's stories more. She seemed to express emotions in natural and interesting way

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

Who knows any yuri incest (or pseudo-incest) fanfiction that is not elsanna (since I've probably read all of them already)? It can be any fandom I don't care too much...

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Who knows any yuri incest (or pseudo-incest) fanfiction that is not elsanna (since I've probably read all of them already)? It can be any fandom I don't care too much...

This, and one more from that fandom. Granted, all the others fill your requirements, but none that I found particularly noteworthy.
Also, this, and this.

Those are the only ones I can think of right now. Few years ago I went hunting for such stories, and unless things have changed drastically, you picked a niche of a niche. Of a niche. Which is really a shame, I would like to see more of this particular theme.

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 2:44PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Got a big fanfic recommendation for y'all today.

Triangles by FliryVorru

This Love Live fan novel just completed (although there are side stories planned), and I can say without reservation that this is the absolute best lesbian poly romance story I have ever read. And I'm not just talking in terms of fanfiction here, this is head and shoulders above all the "legit" original stories I've read on the subject. The author managed to take a really unexpected pairing and situation and turn it into something that beats books being sold on Amazon, that's a real accomplishment.

I'm very particular about quality of writing. There are many times I've said that fanfiction is charming because it's so often badly written, and I stand by that. 99% of it is first drafts, unpolished and utterly honest, and that's a wonderful thing. So for me to talk about a fanfiction being well crafted and on par or better than original novels, that's a big deal. This is a story that got one of the highest compliments possible for me - the moment I finished reading, I immediately flipped back to chapter one and started reading all over again. And I'm extremely tempted to go back for a third run because I just don't want to stop reading this fic.

The basic plot setup is that 20-year-old Honoka, following the death of her parents and an unexpected betrayal by the other members of Mu's following that, collects her girlfriends, Yukiho, who she's in an incestuous relationship with, and Arisa, estranged from her own over-controlling sister, and flees Tokyo with them in the middle of the night, seeking a new life in a different city. The story follows their deepening three-way relationship and their journey to healing, as well as the fallout back in Tokyo from their departure as well as the bad choices of their one-time friends.

Again, I can't recommend this fic enough. I'd been looking for a good, satisfying poly lesbian romance novel for a long time now, and I'm overjoyed to have finally found it in such an unexpected place. Go read it. It's good.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

^

Do i need to know about Love Live to read this fic? Or is it the same character but with entirely different plot and universe?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

^

Do i need to know about Love Live to read this fic? Or is it the same character but with entirely different plot and universe?

It takes place a few years later, Honoka is 20 now (she was a second year in the series), putting it roughly 5 years after, and her girlfriends are both about 2 years younger. Just having a rough idea who everyone is would be enough, like a glance at a wiki or something. Generally the story is self-contained.

One other thing that did impress me, there's an original character that plays a major role. Which is usually a huge red flag that things are gonna suck, but in this case she's as fleshed out as any of the other characters and integrates into the story seamlessly.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Yuuka's Love best pairing Wriggle x Yuuka also one of the best bdsm works.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Suicidal Nazrin

The mouse, the tiger and the youkai jesus Nazrin x Shou is always nice especially second one is really good and has a sequel.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

^

It takes place a few years later, Honoka is 20 now (she was a second year in the series), putting it roughly 5 years after, and her girlfriends are both about 2 years younger. Just having a rough idea who everyone is would be enough, like a glance at a wiki or something. Generally the story is self-contained.

One other thing that did impress me, there's an original character that plays a major role. Which is usually a huge red flag that things are gonna suck, but in this case she's as fleshed out as any of the other characters and integrates into the story seamlessly.

Hmm. I will read it when i got time. Sounds interesting.

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

hey if anyone wants some recommendations for some futanari fanfictions i know a great guy

Sailor%20moon%20crystal%20-%2027.mkv_snapshot_18.10_[2016.04.14_00.25.11]
joined Jul 21, 2015

If you like Harry Potter and Sailor Moon I recommend Sailor Moon H series by The_Elephant_in_the_Pride_Parade. The story is set after Galaxia returned everyone's star seed and only Mamoru isn't reincarnated in Azabu Juuban. Then all of the senshi (not including Chibi-usa) got a lead that makes them to enroll in Hogwarts as transfer students to search for Mamoru.
The plot timeline started on Harry Potter and the Order of Pheonix. The second part of the series (Half-Blood Prince) is still in-progress.

joined Feb 26, 2017

Hmm I am looking for long tomoyo x sakura fanfic. Not many out there. Anyone suggestions? Or does any has a archive or pdf of any fic

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Best Flip Flappers fanfic! So adorable!

http://archiveofourown.org/works/9901709?view_adult=true

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Want to have your heart broken? Read multi-chapter fics that don't have a "completed" tag.

To reply you must either login or sign up.