Forum › A Kiss And A White Lily discussion

Just finish reading chapter 19.5 and I absolute love it!! I find cute that Ayaka dressed up Mizuki in her yukata. Hnnng <3

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I know right? =3 We really need more scenes with these two. They may take shots at each other all the time, but Ayaka really does care about her cousin's relationship.

Now imagine chapter 20 with Mizuki in t-shirt and jeans… She's lucky to have Moe AND Ayaka with her.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Now imagine chapter 20 with Mizuki in t-shirt and jeans… She's lucky to have Moe AND Ayaka with her.

It'd be more hilarious, I think. We might not get 3 pages of kissing though since proposing in T-shirt and jeans is a huge turnoff.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

21 out! Or how to "play it smoothly". X)

I like how all the couples in this series seem to have a "hot" one (Ayaka, Moe, Izumi, Yukina, Sawa) and a "cool" one (Yurine, Mizuki, Chiharu, Towako, Itsuki), yet they all play this dynamic in their own specific way.

Though I'm starting to wonder if the hot one isn't actually Itsuki in this case…

Regarding the "disappearance"… Itsuki's theory is probably not far off. Yurine could have said "hey, let's skip together, it'll feel like we're eloping!"

joined Oct 12, 2013

That school really has a lot of lesbians.

I laughed really hard when they say that Ayaka was escaping from Mizuki lol. Thanks for the chapter : 3

joined Oct 3, 2015

i'm interested what happens to Itsuki and Saa. i think i like these two better than the main pair. not so much is happening with the main pair after all.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Oh, I like this one. New couple is interesting, and we're still spending some time with the main one

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

All the best schools do.

And we finally getting back to the main characters, if only obliquely. (¬_¬)

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

21 out! Or how to "play it smoothly". X)

I like how all the couples in this series seem to have a "hot" one (Ayaka, Moe, Izumi, Yukina, Sawa) and a "cool" one (Yurine, Mizuki, Chiharu, Towako, Itsuki), yet they all play this dynamic in their own specific way.

Though I'm starting to wonder if the hot one isn't actually Itsuki in this case…

Regarding the "disappearance"… Itsuki's theory is probably not far off. Yurine could have said "hey, let's skip together, it'll feel like we're eloping!"

Itsuki's the hot/pretty one for sure lmao, Sawa's... cuter?
Like this dense, innocent cuteness

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Oh no, when I said "hot" I meant the personality, not the looks. >.> Like, more impulsive/choleric/enthusiastic, and such, vs. more composed/clever/shy.

And we finally getting back to the main characters, if only obliquely. (¬_¬)

I think it's pretty well done actually. There's a fine balance between the introduction of the new couple and leading to some focus on the main one. Kinda like chapter 12, but with a more "outside" look this time.

(also, Dynasty didn't upload the volume 4 omake for some reason. =O)

last edited at May 16, 2016 9:27PM

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

oh god everyone in this is gay and I LOVE IT AAAAAAAAA

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh no, when I said "hot" I meant the personality, not the looks. >.> Like, more impulsive/choleric/enthusiastic, and such, vs. more composed.

Ohh, like, hot headed :O
Yeaah you're right, I hadn't seen it that way, one side is more emotional/expressive, and the others are usually more chill, harder to read

On a side note I absolutely love Itsuki's smile, and Sawa's reaction to it, this line is like, my personal favourite, it's so smooth and casual but it probably rekt'd Itsuki's heart
And lmao I just noticed that Sawa's in the archery club. There's always that character in the archery club

Low key Kindred Spirits vibes from this school

last edited at May 16, 2016 9:31PM

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

What happen? I am excited

joined Jan 8, 2014

A new couple! Lol, I wonder what saa-chan forgot ^_^
And yeah I absolutely need to know what happened at the beach...
Thanks for translating :)

Skipping school and taking a train that goes to the sea.. my, my ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)

joined Aug 6, 2015

"The Strange Disappearance of Shiramine Ayaka"

The title of this chapter is so meta. I hope it's intentional. At least then the author would be aware of what I'm irked about.

AbyssalScepter
Kaga
joined Apr 23, 2016

Yikes! Thought things were going to go down hill from there, but no, just more tsundere. 'o'

last edited at May 17, 2016 12:39AM

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

New characters - no development. I'm sad...

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I looked at the raws for 21 and though I am excited to read the translation I am having a hard time figuring out how that relates to Shiramine. You guys did say it was about her somehow? Or her name was just in the title and Canno really was messing with us?

1. You better be hyped af to read it cus I just went from 7pm to 4 am QC-ing this thing and I am dying BUT I'm hanging in there cus the yuri fuels my soul (+ gotta be super tryhard about it cus people are gonna read it)
  2. I hold immense gratitude towards Lyendith for translating this series in two languages so that people can enjoy this fluff

As good as promised! Thank you to you and Lyendith big time! Chapter 19.5 fills in the smoothness needed and really patches up the Ayaka/Yurine focus going into this chapter (21). Seems like Yurine's suggestion to go somewhere with just the two of them was taken seriously. ;)

I have come to the realization that Yurine seems to be really interested in Ayaka's boobs. There's the internet short with groping, the pixiv bikini groping, the single page preview comic groping in Chapter 5, comments in Chapter 11...heck even in her Alice in Wonderland themed illustration Yurine is STILL touching Ayaka's boobs a little. Now I just wonder if her getting to touch is canon or will become canon.

Thank you gezh for the links! That first one is kid Ayaka and Mizuki?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm still amazed that every new couple keeps being way more interesting than Kurosawa and Shiramine.

Great chapter, Itou and Nishikawa are so cute together. Their conflict is somewhat of a cliche but is carried on by their personalities, I can't wait to see how they fix things up.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I actually get really into this when I sit down and read the whole thing, but I have to do that every time a new chapter is released or else I'm confused as hell.

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

Finally! The new chapter is up. Honestly though, I can't keep up with all the new characters just appearing randomly and doing stuff... I hope we don't have to wait a long time again after that 'tsuzuku', but Canno can take his/her time. Seriously though... I wonder what happened.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

This is AnoKiss, so new volume = new couple. You should get used to it by now. =O

I wonder if Canno will further the connexion between the two characters arcs though. Maybe Sawa will remember something while listening to Ayaka's story…

the pixiv bikini groping

Hum… not that I'm curious or anything but… do you have a link…? >.>

To reply you must either login or sign up.