Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

At the current conversion rate like eight bucks

Nice. To me it's always like double the price for everything on steam. I'm forced to pay in euro there. That sucks.

exactly. I'm poor enough already but the prices on steam are horrible

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

So Amazon is trying to force people to buy amazon prime for some "exclusive" games now? lol hi ebay/any store that sells vdgames.

Oh! I forgot to post (fe fates)my castle address...whoops! it's here. I gots some cool stuff in there. If anyone wants a specific character(like Camilla with bowbreaker) just let me know and I'll put him/her on the def team if I have the skill anyway. I'm sharing the game with a relative cuz specialeditionandwhatnot so you might bump into his castle instead sometimes.

Series: SB69 pairing: cheety x lyna yes, she's a girl Links: pixiv1 pixiv2

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

BURNING ON THE INSIDE

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 7:50AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Squid Sisters Amiibo!!! took them long enough!

Pfft this is supposed to be clock tower's spiritual successor? it looks so unpolished...

last edited at May 1, 2016 3:50AM

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m8yTM_F5Ho
heh, amazing.

No, not its not, these people are innocent and that streaming asshole potentially ruined their playthrough

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

All these hacker issues makes me really leery to buy the game, despite all the amazing reviews.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

A definitive list of what Dark Souls is a metaphor for.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m8yTM_F5Ho
heh, amazing.

No, not its not, these people are innocent and that streaming asshole potentially ruined their playthrough

was more amazed by the fact that it was being streamed live.

Sadly, FROMSOFT is a japanese company who is completely disconnected from it's audience, akin to Nintendo, whos only contact is by proxy. And since they are a japanese company, admitting that they did something wrong is humiliating, and probably won't even apologize about their shit anti-cheat system. And will also probably no unban anyone.

Dark Souls 2 had the same issues, but not as rampant. Even by this same guy. Legit/innocent players affected by data corruption that got banned were NEVER unbanned.

Theres ways to bypass bans (Steam's Family Sharing feature, which hackers are using, and legit players who got banned by them), but not everyone will know about this, not mentioned in many places... and the ppl who go into the internet about the issue are a tiny fraction of the affected.

Also the cheating script was release publicly for anyone to hack.

Guess I'll be playing in offline mode... Protip: if you play in offline mode, go online once in a while NEVER WHILE EMBERED, everytime you go to your Hub/Firelink Shrine, so that the fucking stupid system does not think you are cheating-in souls to level up while offline, cuz it's THAT stupid.

Also this is only rampant on PC, consoles are mostly fine due to it being harder to mess around in... and the cheating script not being public like in PC.

last edited at May 3, 2016 1:30PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Persona 5 - trailer 4 subbed

last edited at May 7, 2016 2:03AM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Persona 5 - trailer 4 subbed

Sweet, I can't wait for this. Looks like they're staying loyal to their franchise and the characters sound interesting

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I've been playing DS3 online all the time and didn't have any problems. Except for the fact that I'm playing a Pyromancer for the first time and PvP with that is like, really hard.
Best game in the series in my opinion by the way. Hardest one too. Didn't play very much of DS2 though.
Though it's a crime that the Dancer Swords aren't viable. I hope they fix their damage system.

Also Overwatch hype. Really fun if you can get 3 or 4 people to play with on a regular basis.

last edited at May 9, 2016 2:54PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Whoever made these videos, i wanna shake your hand!

last edited at May 10, 2016 6:29AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Everyone and their mother already watched this but gen7 starters revealed I like the cat-thingy

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I've been playing DS3 online all the time and didn't have any problems. Except for the fact that I'm playing a Pyromancer for the first time and PvP with that is like, really hard.
Best game in the series in my opinion by the way. Hardest one too. Didn't play very much of DS2 though.
Though it's a crime that the Dancer Swords aren't viable. I hope they fix their damage system.

My only problem with it is the vast amount of bloodborne-y enemies that just flail non-stop at you.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Warcraft: The Beginning in 14 days.
Geforce GTX 1080 in 17 days.
The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine in 20 days.
No Man's Sky in 40 days.

What a good time to be a gamer.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

My only problem with it is the vast amount of bloodborne-y enemies that just flail non-stop at you.

I honestly really like the faster combat. I took a while to get used to it but now I really prefer it over the combat in DS1. DS1 just boiled down to circle strafing after a while, DS3 really emphazises movement a lot more. Also took me a while to get used to fighting more than one enemy at once on a semi regular basis now.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

–Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice! Set to hit Nintendo 3DS eShop in North America and Europe as a digital download this September. dang it! I wanted a physical copy!

In other news ygochrome is looking pretty good, it'll be a nice alternative to ygopro/devpro if you want to play yu-gi-oh online. Sorry DN =(

last edited at May 12, 2016 3:23AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

In other news ygochrome is looking pretty good, it'll be a nice alternative to ygopro/devpro if you want to play yu-gi-oh online. Sorry DN =(

Huh, i wonder if i should try playing online again, now that i've become one of them XYZ scum after messing around in Arc-V Tag Force Special i feel a little bit more secure then when i was running a Spell Counter deck, just a little bit...
I-I mean, it's not like i have fun using those tellar knights or anything! I still want to make a deck about fusions but i have no idea where to go o_o XD Too many cards!

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Monster hunter Generations is coming out July 15th for NA/EU!! I can't wait to sink another 700+ hours into a monster hunter game. They also announced special n3ds xls for the game, blue for NA and red for EU. I'm still hoping they come out with a collectors edition like they did for mh4u, because it was awesome!

So glad, this game will easily tide me over until Zelda's release next year.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I honestly really like the faster combat. I took a while to get used to it but now I really prefer it over the combat in DS1. DS1 just boiled down to circle strafing after a while, DS3 really emphazises movement a lot more. Also took me a while to get used to fighting more than one enemy at once on a semi regular basis now.

not saying DS1's is better, DS3's is much more polished and responsive, but I don't like having to wait for the enemy to do their lil special dance for me to have my turn to attack. Or Having to have a shield up for the flailing enemy thats tumbling from a mile away (or those guys who follow a specific scripted action, usually the guys hiding around a corner) to hit it for em to bounce off and have my turn (too many enemies are like this). Just saying, it could've been better in that regard.

Still, A game I am really enjoying having almost 200 hours in now. Was intended on doing pvp, but I wanna do NG++ with the character I designated for pvp and make it a greatbow-only run for shits n giggles... which means that I might not be doing pvp for a while...

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I had a pretty rough go of it with pyromancer. I wasn't quite sure what to do after they made it scale since I usually play a melee char with some attunement for better pyro spells.

What's making it so hard for me is the free aiming you have to do in PvP since you can just side step lock on targeted spells.
My pure pyro build, as in no melee, has 30 attunement, 40 int and faith each and 17 vigor. Put him at like level 80 which I reached the ending with. 17 vigor is one shot territory for a lot of the later bosses and even some respawning enemies but chaos fire ball does A LOT of damage with those stats.

If you wanna take it to a higher soul level, more vigor and up to 40 attunement is probably ideal. If you don't care for PvP, more vigor and a little less attunement and/or faith/int should be fine too. If you want a weapon to go along with that, go for dex as that speeds up the spell casting too.

Still, A game I am really enjoying having almost 200 hours in now. Was intended on doing pvp, but I wanna do NG++ with the character I designated for pvp and make it a greatbow-only run for shits n giggles... which means that I might not be doing pvp for a while...

Yeah, I have a character for literally every build I wanna have in PvP and another one for just playing the game PvE and not caring about SL meta. You can finish the game pretty quickly if you rush it so it's not too bad.

last edited at May 13, 2016 1:21AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Huh, i wonder if i should try playing online again, now that i've become one of them XYZ scum after messing around in Arc-V Tag Force Special i feel a little bit more secure then when i was running a Spell Counter deck, just a little bit...

You're already playing with post-2014 rulings so...you should be fine, I would advice you to play with friends first, since most random online people like running the current highest meta decks a.k.a. new Monarchs, PePe, Kozmos. Try A.I. duels for testing, you can even pick it's deck and some are old broken decks lol.

I-I mean, it's not like i have fun using those tellar knights or anything! I still want to make a deck about fusions but i have no idea where to go o_o XD Too many cards!

Oh! try Shaddolls or Gem-knights, they are in the game, just read the effects online or something. Sora's cards are also in there, but there's newer support so it's a little outdated now. Satellar Infinity was so broken XD too bad Infinity wasn't out when Tag force came out

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I wanna do NG++ with the character I designated for pvp and make it a greatbow-only run for shits n giggles

So uh... I did it...
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8qZ7lr4Ua0FHALWa_xM5OBurYmLf8H6_
Contains spoilery content... ofc ^

All except the Twins, gotta figure out some way to do it other than simply forcing it, cuz that would be like a 20-30 min video.

last edited at May 15, 2016 8:05PM

This topic has been locked.