Forum › Age 15 discussion

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

I was hoping for more Ema and Anna this chapter but this was an acceptable substitute

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I want to think that this is the ending, that they lived happily ever after and had many science babies together.

Img_2661
joined Dec 23, 2015

holy shit i love the kiss scene I SHIP THEM!!!!! but i also ship anna with her guardian

Mai%20shiranui_dom
joined Jun 27, 2015

Ho boy crap is gettin real. Can't wait to find out what Yoshino wants with Ema. Also I'm not gonna lie, even though i predicted this to happen since the day those two met, I almost squealed when Miku and Anna kissed.

Bayonetta
joined Nov 2, 2014

I'm appreciating the direction this is going with for Anna and her relationships.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

As much as I hate Yoshino, and I hate her real good, she just can't be that much of a cold hearted bitch. Next chapter Yoshino will be a nice person, maybe........

Anna's growing up fast.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Kisa posted:

As much as I hate Yoshino, and I hate her real good, she just can't be that much of a cold hearted bitch. Next chapter Yoshino will be a nice person, maybe........

It is good to dream

joined Oct 12, 2013

"Friendship kiss" is the best excuse for kissing girls.

What's the use in a friendship kiss . You say it outright that " I am going to kiss you right now and if you don't want to acknowledge my feelings then tell me now ." Last time I used that line on a woman was 10 years ago lol and we are still together .

Think it would work on the qt cashier at my local shop?

joined Oct 30, 2015

. . .. ;~; No.... no... m-my ship... Ema x Anna... ;~; Noooo! NO!! NOO! But I also kinda support Miku x Anna but still... ;~; NOOOO!!!!! Ema x Ana must happen! AGE GAP HOW COULD YOUUUU!~ ;~; Noooo!! STOP CRYING YOU STUPID IDIOT! The truth is still Unknown!

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

nice seeing the two girls kiss lol even if they consider it 'friendship kissing'

Sooo.... Who's Anna gonna end up with actually? O_o

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Phil

That's one cram school you probably wouldn't want to send your daughter to. How creepy.

I very much agree with you. I originally had the following TN on page 120 before removing it as being redundant and distracting to the reader. And this TN is the paired down softened version.

*T/N I held it in before but, speaking mildly, this scumbag should die. Clearly he’s teaching cram school just so he can get at young girls.

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 7:31PM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

So why's this chap nsfw? Because of the cover? Or the panties? Or could it be, the lewd vinger rub?!

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

So why's this chap nsfw? Because of the cover? Or the panties? Or could it be, the lewd vinger rub?!

It's the simultaneous luminous+hand-holding.

Seriously tho, the series as a whole has nsfw tag, not just this chapter.

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 8:11PM

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Phil

That's one cram school you probably wouldn't want to send your daughter to. How creepy.

I very much agree with you. I originally had the following TN on page 120 before removing it as being redundant and distracting to the reader. And this TN is the paired down softened version.

*T/N I held it in before but, speaking mildly, this scumbag should die. Clearly he’s teaching cram school just so he can get at young girls.

Agreed. See, this douchebag predator is why guillotines exist. You act like that, you lose stuff......!

joined Dec 17, 2013

Ah!!! my gosh my gosh!!! I NEED TO READ NEXT CHAPTER NOW!!!

joined Jan 8, 2014

I think this is the first time ever in a manga where I wanted a friendship kiss to stay a friendship kiss lol, EmaXAnna is just how it has to be!! Dammit! :P

Anyone else notice how Yoshino and Anna look alike? And omg I hope Ema takes a stand and hides under Anna's skirt like itsa kotatsu...

joined Aug 11, 2014

Phil

I feel like this is the weird thing about this manga, though? Like, that cram school teacher is trash for sure, but Ema's not a whole lot better and she's a main character. If the manga was trying to draw some kind of parallel between all these predatory adults, I could maybe see where it was going, but it doesn't seem to be doing much with it?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Lmao does Anna really call it/think of it as a "friendship kiss"?

2015-01-21%2018.42.01%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2015

she can call it a 'friendship kiss' all she wants we know what she really means ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
__(:3 」∠)_

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 2:31AM

E065_1
joined Dec 3, 2015

FRIENDSHIP KISS? Just since when this is legal lol It's just a good excuse to kiss a girl...... hahahaha

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

she can call it a 'friendship kiss' all she wants we know what she really means ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nah, it's just a friendship kiss. Then they'll start having friendship sex, get friendship married, and have a few friendship kids together.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Phil

I feel like this is the weird thing about this manga, though? Like, that cram school teacher is trash for sure, but Ema's not a whole lot better and she's a main character. If the manga was trying to draw some kind of parallel between all these predatory adults, I could maybe see where it was going, but it doesn't seem to be doing much with it?

I think you are being unfair to Ema here. I means the cram school teacher clearly groom girl for sex, while Ema has only technically make her advance once when drunk.

Yes she did all of those sexual harassment thingy. But that was under pretext of Japanese skinship. Which is not really sexual by nature

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Shynaku posted:

Nah, it's just a friendship kiss. Then they'll start having friendship sex, get friendship married, and have a few friendship kids together.

Just gals being pals.

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Shynaku posted:

Just gals being pals.

Just gals being pals forever. With a ring on it.
EDIT: (Actually, that sounds really good.)

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 3:33PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.